Forced to Protect - OCC and sign up {always open}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aurorah
Yeah. I'm not sure how repetitive I really want to get here. It's the same thing over and over again until the game master moves the story along, yes?

I'm chilling, since all I could say would be a repeat of the last post.

AH! shitfucknuggets! Sorry! Jeezus I am terrible! Postin a sec i swear! ;-;

edt: if i start falling behind again kick me in the butt and remind me

edit of edit: ok I posted finally. Sorry for the delay guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just waiting for everyone to make their first post. I'll move it along now

There's not much more I can do either- I hope we're not dead since it is a good plot..

... FUCKTHISSHIT! I call mutiny! -Goes off to make a post-

@dunruffle
PROTECTED CHARACTER SHEET -
Name: Eric Grey
Personality: Eric is usually calm and mild mannered, but he has a split personality. During his childhood he was bullied relentlessly and as a coping mechanism he would shift into his other personality. His other personality is quite sadistic and enjoys violence. As a result Eric can literally become a different person when under lots of stress.
Appearance: Eric is 5' 9". He normally is quiet and reserved, but when he changes his posture becomes more arrogant and overt.
oc___cyan_by_catdolljin-d4w4nz9-jpg.27514

History:
Eric comes from a modestly well off family. While not rich his family lives comfortably due to the fact that his father is a talented mechanic and machinist. Eric was first diagnosed with split personality disorder after an incident where a high school bully who constantly harassed Eric was ambushed and hospitalized due to the fact that Eric had nearly beat him to death with a crowbar. His parents have always wanted Eric to have a saint due to the fact that it might help Eric control himself, and the saint could protect Eric if he got in over his head. While Eric does take medication to prevent changing on a daily basis, if he is stressed enough he will still revert back into his alter ego.

Reason why they have a Saint: Will be RP'ed

@Gulliver
-Saint-
Name:
Gabriel Alexander
Skills: Gabe is resilient, to say the least. It takes a lot to put him down, but this doesn't mean he has no weaknesses. He has decentaim with long-range weapons, but, when he's high on adrenalin, he would much rather be up-close and personal. Power-tools could be considered his favorite, and his forte is meticulous jobs that involve his hands.
Personality: He tries to be a hardass, and so long as no one looks into it, he sometimes succeeds. In all honesty, being told what to do isn't exactly in his nature, and he's most likely going to resent anyone who gives him orders.
Appearance:
Show Spoiler

Gabe has wild, flyaway, bleach-blond/white hair, and deep, brown eyes. His body build is slim, without an obviously visible 'six-pack'.
Reason why they are a Saint: As far as a criminal record, Gabriel Alexander has always had anger issues. To help, he worked with miniature models as a boy, and finally, he eventually started work as a mechanic. About three different times. The last straw was when he physically assaulted a cop, stabbed the man to death with a screwdriver.

@Azura
Name: Eira
Personality: People can be very taken aback by Eira when they first meet her as she is very forward and bubbly, babbling senselessly sometimes until someone shuts her up, and with no sense of personal space. She also has an obsession with food, particularly bake well tarts and is very protective of them- try and take them from her and she will not be happy.
Appearance: Eira's appearance is quite flamboyant, wearing colourful clothing and with the tips of her light brown hair dyed blue and purple. She is awkwardly tall and stoops a little, envying others of a shorter stature.
History: Will be role played
Reason why they have a Saint: Will be role played

@Verin
Thank you. Here goes nothing.

SAINT CHARACTER SHEET -
Name: Randal Denel

Skills: Being a very large man, Randal was incredibly sturdy even before the procedure to sainthood. After these were completed, he has become nearly a human tank. Utilizing a massive sheet of metal he uses as a shield, Randal is suited for guardian. Despite the sheer weight of everything, he can reposition surprisingly quickly.

Personality: Quiet and withdrawn, very little is said by this man. In addition, when he does speak, it is in a surprisingly soft whisper, enough so that it is difficult to hear him. He is ever-vigilant, however, always tensed up for action and suspiciously scanning every nook and cranny for danger. However, at times he becomes completely unaware, suffering severe signs of exhaustion and phantom pains as broken shards of his memory torture him m beneath the surface of his own mind.
Appearance: Standing at 6'4", Randal has the body of a football lineman, but all muscle. Closely shaved black hair covers his head in a slight fuzz, while impassive, obsidian eyes slowly sweep from left, to right, and left again. Very little of his exposed skin does not hold some scar or another, with the most prominent being a lightning flower that runs down his arm to his shoulder blade, where it branches out. Wearing heavy clothes with additions to provide some extra protection, only his hands and face are revealed usually to show his dark skin.
History: (optional)
Growing up in the shadier side of the city, Randal's family always moved about in an effort to stay uninvolved in the criminal politics. However, after a day gone bad, his family was given an ultimatum. Give the family their eldest child, or else they all pay the price. Being abandoned to the brutal hands of the thugs, he was beaten and broken into the mold they had set. He would protect their boss, no matter how he had to do it.

After years of this, the thugs finally slipped up. Suffering a failed job, they had to go into hiding,. Realizing that Randal was too conspicuous, they proceeded to drug him and leave him for the authorities. Taking into account the obvious possibility of making him the guardian of one of the city's elite, he was quickly inducted into the Saint program.

@Mighty Tree
SAINT CHARACTER SHEET -
Name: Ewan "Nails" Lafayette. He doesn't remember his real name and answers to "Nails" for some reason.
Skills: Nails has extremely fast reflexes, which came in handy before he was made into a Saint. Nowadays, his quick movement is mostly used for springing to the defense of his bond, although Nails would be happy to use that skill for other things.
He is also physically stronger than he looks; an unprepared adversary can expect to be floored in three hits. Then again, most people areprepared, so this usually isn't the case.
Personality: Nails doesn't work well in social situations. He has trouble with a few rules of etiquette due to his fragmented memory, and isn't one for talking. When he does decide to speak up, it's either a question, information, or deadpan snark. However, Nails is devoted to his bond, and will do anything to ensure his/her well-being, no matter how much he or she annoys him.
Appearance:
AnimeGuy1.jpg

Nails stands at about 5'10"; he isn't the tallest person around, but he has enough height to make a statement. Unfortunately, he also has a boyish face and looks awkwardly skinny when he has clothes on. Under his clothing, Nails has slim yet well-toned muscles on his arms, legs and chest.

History:
About one year ago, give or take a few months, a college kid was inside the police station. Again.

"No. I didn't do that. I have no... I don't remember doing that."
"That's what you said the last four times you were here."
He'd done this kind of thing before. Countless times, he'd stolen valuable things from people's homes. A week ago, the offense that got him here was committed; he had taken about $10,000 in precious stones from some old lady's jewelry box. It wasn't like she was going to use them for anything, the 22-year-old thief had reasoned. The jewelry's former owner was just some senile old bird who would wear those pretty things to dinner parties. He could actually use them. He'd sell them and use the money to pay off a chunk of his student loans. The jewelry was just about to go to an eBay customer when the police showed up. Someone had given him away.

"Let me guess, Ewan Lafayette again?"
"It's pronounced YEW-an."
"Whatever! Look, we have the evidence. You stole this necklace, for example, and we have the fingerprints to prove it."
"Lovely."
"That's, what, your fifth burglary? I think that's a two-year sentence, kid."
"What?! I thought it was six months! I swear to God it was six months!"
"Two years. Hoo boy, here's more for your record... Hey, kid? Ewan, whatever your name is... He's gone!"
His criminal record. Of course. That was where everything was written for the cops to see, and it was also the piece of paper responsible for deciding what kind of punishment he would receive. It would have to disappear.

The unsuccessful burglar bolted towards a file cabinet, where his criminal record was, and managed to get the document out of there somehow. Not willing to take chances with the door, Ewan crashed through the window and began making his escape, criminal record in hand.

"There he is, by the manhole. Quick! He's opening it! I think he's gonna put it in there..."
Annnd, he was cornered by people in blue suits. Just as he slipped his paper down the sewer, a tranquilizer dart hit him square in the back.

"How much longer till he's out?"
"It can't be more than a few seconds, even if he's tough as nails."

With that last sentence ringing through his head, Ewan fell unconscious.

"No, stop. Don't take him to court."
"Wha- why? Why not?"
"I have an idea. We can use him for something."
"Are you saying we should make him a Saint? He's not all that great."
"When the procedure is finished, he will be."
"...I'm not sure about this."
Reason why they are a Saint: Will be roleplayed

@Neko

Saint
Name: Ni Yoru Seikatsu
Ni Yoru (close)
Her deep blue hair almost always covers her left eye unless she brushes it out of the way, usually to show her anger or seriousness about something. Her skin is fairly pale as she is not a huge fan of the sun, avoiding it when possible. She wears a black jacket that has a high neck and cuts off just under her chest, leaving her stomach (and a few scars) exposed.
image-jpg.27067

"If i am to die protecting them, then so be it..."

Skills: She owns a blade she refers to as Fukami. Its blade is as black as coal and a small blue ribbon is tied onto it's hilt. She is incredibly talented wielding this blade, though using another can prove quite difficult for her.

Personality: She is more quiet if anything, usually getting lost in her own thoughts or talking to herself, almost unaware of the looks she probably receives. Due to her brainwashed mind she is now extremely loyal to the person she was paired with, obeying them without question. Having her memory all but 'erased', she tends to be prone to headaches, often when trying to remember her past. Another result of the brainwashing is her almost blank and emotionless attitude, rendering her incapable of expressing her emotions properly.

History: Having been born in a slum sealed her fate to join the cosy embrace of a crime filled life. From a young age her parents sold her to one of the many crime organisations that were currently residing in her town for a sum of money. They must have seen some potential in her for them to pay to recruit children but with every organisation fighting for a foothold in this dangerous world, they were desperate for that 'secret weapon' to turn the tides. She was prepared for a life she had no other choice but to accept, her resentment for her parents decision fuelling her to continue, her hope that one day she'd destroy their life just like they did to hers. This day never came...
She was used as a bribe to keep a corrupt police force off their backs, allowing them to continue their work. She was immediately taken to a facility, being told it was a jail although to her it looked more like a hospital or laboratory. This was in fact where they changed her, making her an almost machine like human, even making her wonder if she is still truly human.

@Fliksie

Name: Olivia
Personality: Quiet and calculating, Olivia is slow to trust and doesn't mind admitting it. She adopts different personalities as she sees fit acting in ways that she believes will be advantageous. She doesn't care much for "moral obligations", instead preferring to take whatever action seems like the most rewarding. This leads to feelings of detachment, of course, but that's how she was raised to behave, and so she sees no reason to change herself.
Appearance: Olivia has dark, long hair and a tendency of wearing ribbons. Without a very strong figure, she's small and slim for her age. She has cold, blue-green eyes with ever-present dark circles lurking underneath. She prefers elegant clothes and has a habit of wearing blue. Her usual expression appears as a faint scowl, unless she's trying to please someone.
History: Briefly put, she never saw her father and so doesn't care about him. She never liked her mother much either. Olivia spent most of her days to herself or learning with private instructors. When she had the chance to socialize, she treated the formation of friendships like a game, testing what worked and what didn't. The only time she's felt like she's cared about anything at all was when the death threats started appearing. Then she cared. Then she feared.
Reason why they have a Saint: As the daughter of an important political figure holding a job even she can't know the details about, her family has never been in the safest state of being. Death threats began appearing around Olivia, and as they grew progressively more violent, she was eventually given a Saint to at least temporarily ensure her protection. Further details will be rp'ed.

@The Dreamer....

1594857-bigthumbnail.jpg
Name: Alice ???? (Does not know her last name)
Personality: Alice is mostly shy and does not talk but if she likes you she mostly sweet and understanding. She also can be very serious when needs to be.
Gender female
History: Will be Rped
Reason why they have a Saint: will be Rp'ed

@dunruffle
@Azura
@Verin
@Mighty Tree
@Neko
@Fliksie
@The Dreamer....

I think this is an awesome idea, and if you're still into this, I would love to make a new thread and TRY THE FUCK AGAIN. There's a few of you that haven't been on in a long ass time. I'm leaving yo butts behind. Sorry. You gotta let me know if you wanna keep with this RP, then I'll make a new OOC and we can go from there.

So, I've sent out reminders to you all about your characters. See the above post. You can keep them or not. I'm cool either way.

I'd be interested in participating if a new OOC is made, sounds like a cool idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.