Forced to Protect - OCC and sign up {always open}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. Unless you had someone to partner with, we seem to have an odd number of people. So you could bring someone to be your other half, or be a saint that still needs assignment. Not really sure.

-Saint-
Name:
Gabriel Alexander
Skills: Gabe is resilient, to say the least. It takes a lot to put him down, but this doesn't mean he has no weaknesses. He has decent aim with long-range weapons, but, when he's high on adrenalin, he would much rather be up-close and personal. Power-tools could be considered his favorite, and his forte is meticulous jobs that involve his hands.
Personality: He tries to be a hardass, and so long as no one looks into it, he sometimes succeeds. In all honesty, being told what to do isn't exactly in his nature, and he's most likely going to resent anyone who gives him orders.
Appearance:
Heine-dogs-bullets-and-carnage-16530515-425-600.jpg

I actually kind of feel bad about using this. But, if you want to go by a picture, we'll call this good. Heine gets some love<3
Gabe has wild, flyaway, bleach-blond/white hair, and deep, brown eyes. His body build is slim, without an obviously visible 'six-pack'.
Reason why they are a Saint: As far as a criminal record, Gabriel Alexander has always had anger issues. To help, he worked with miniature models as a boy, and finally, he eventually started work as a mechanic. About three different times. The last straw was when he physically assaulted a cop, stabbed the man to death with a screwdriver.

OHGAWD, this sheet is crap. I promise, I write better than this >:L

@Gulliver - haha okay. Though at the moment we have an odd number of people, and we need one more protected to be bonded with Gabriel. You can join the roleplay as a kind of 'odd' Saint who does get chosen and maybe picks up a protected along the way?

Other than that, you're accepted :)

Yay, IC! I made my first post, and I'm excited for more.

@Aurorah
Sure ^~^ Though, I'm going to be busy today, so I'll just give it a bit, see if anyone else pops up -Nods-

@Verin
Psh, I like Randal~<3 I'm looking forward to seeing how him and Alice work out OwO

.... But, HEY! I need someone else to join as a protected! D; Hurry uuuup.

@Gulliver What has you liking him? I know that the reason I look forward to playing him is an interesting mix of brutality and a child-like lack of understanding. Its also going to be odd to see how the memories play into his interactions.

@Verin
I think I caught onto him being easily flustered, or at least something like that. And, I dunno, he kinda seems like a brute on the outside, but maybe he's got those butterflies on the inside . _. It's amazing, I'm not going to say adorable though... Give it a few more posts, and maybe it'll be manly x)

I would be interested in joining this RP if there is still a spot open? I know I'm new but I would like to develop my role playing and this RP sounds very.. interesting >]

@Azura The RP is always open, so go ahead and see if Aurorah accepts your CS! c:

(Well here goes then- everyone else seemed to have dark brooding characters so I thought I'd try something a little different, but if I neeed to change anything that's fine ^^)

PROTECTED CHARACTER SHEET -
Name: Eira
Personality: People can be very taken aback by Eira when they first meet her as she is very forward and bubbly, babbling senselessly sometimes until someone shuts her up, and with no sense of personal space. She also has an obsession with food, particularly bake well tarts and is very protective of them- try and take them from her and she will not be happy.
Appearance: Eira's appearance is quite flamboyant, wearing colourful clothing and with the tips of her light brown hair dyed blue and purple. She is awkwardly tall and stoops a little, envying others of a shorter stature.
History: Will be role played
Reason why they have a Saint: Will be role played

@Darkneko01
we always have room, but one drawback is that we always need an even number of people. You can make a character sheet of either a Saint or Protected, and can start rping with him/her - just that you won't have a saint/protected.
When/if another comes, your characters can then become bonded. :)

@Darkneko01

The overall theme seems either to be that Saints are male and Protected are female {though there are a couple of exceptions to this}

Status
Not open for further replies.