Forced to Protect - OCC and sign up {always open}

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like normal XD ok thanks. ill make a skelly and most likely be a saint. if i dont get a protected could i be a crazy person? :D

woot XD im hoping i can cut loose and be the crazy one everyone needs defending from XD like he has no one so no one else should have someone XD

Im back! Sorry life got cray cray. Gimme a minute and I will post a protected CS. Im thinking split personality disorder. Will probably work well with the sadistic saint.

Sorry if im stringing u all along. I feel like an ass. I want to do a proper CS but all I have is my crap phone. Hopefully I will have access to a working computer tomorrow. dont wait for me, I will fit my character in somehow.
Sorry again. ;-;

PROTECTED CHARACTER SHEET -
Name: Eric Grey
Personality: Eric is usually calm and mild mannered, but he has a split personality. During his childhood he was bullied relentlessly and as a coping mechanism he would shift into his other personality. His other personality is quite sadistic and enjoys violence. As a result Eric can literally become a different person when under lots of stress.
Appearance: Eric is 5' 9". He normally is quiet and reserved, but when he changes his posture becomes more arrogant and overt.
oc___cyan_by_catdolljin-d4w4nz9.jpg
History:
Eric comes from a modestly well off family. While not rich his family lives comfortably due to the fact that his father is a talented mechanic and machinist. Eric was first diagnosed with split personality disorder after an incident where a high school bully who constantly harassed Eric was ambushed and hospitalized due to the fact that Eric had nearly beat him to death with a crowbar. His parents have always wanted Eric to have a saint due to the fact that it might help Eric control himself, and the saint could protect Eric if he got in over his head. While Eric does take medication to prevent changing on a daily basis, if he is stressed enough he will still revert back into his alter ego.

Reason why they have a Saint: Will be RP'ed

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i dont know if i should be paired with him XD i would feed his insanity with my characters own lol

It would be fun to see him fight giving in lol

lol yes....give into the madness.... MUAHAHAHA

Aww snap, I like the sound of that Saint/protected pairing.

Guys. GUYS. What if... Saint x protected fanfics? xD

@Mighty Tree
Fan fics, gawd yes!

@... Everyone Else...

Is it just me, or is there an abundance of mathematicians, mechanics, and men?...

i give you permission to draw my char if you want hes a bit insane tho :P I want to see the art tho XD

Nah man, just waiting for the batch to be revealed. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.