Forbidden Love of Another

Shade looked at Isaac. "Isaac what do you mean? Leaving? What about your friends and family? What about my family? I don't know babe.... I want to stay with you, but I don't know about leaving..."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

"Well, to be honest, the only thing keeping me from running away in the first place was you, babe. No offence, James."

"None taken, asshole."

Isaac ignored him. "And I know it would be difficult, but it's the safest thing for you. James is serious -- they will kill you if you stay, and don't change."

She looked at Isaac. "Do you want me to change then? I will if you want me to. I don't want to loose you, Isaac." She hugged Isaac. "I love you, Isaac. I just want to stay with you. Even if that means changing."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

"It's your decision," said Isaac. "I'm not going to force you to do anything -- but it's safer for you."

Shade looked at him. "Isaac... I don't want to change.... And I still want to stay with you.... Let's run away together.... I love you... Please...."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Isaac sighed in relief and kissed her. "Thank you," he breathed. "Thank you for coming with me."

James tossed him a set of keys -- though Isaac was looking the other way, he caught them with one hand.

"Keys to my father's cabin, in the woods in Montana," said James. "I've always got them -- Bella and Iz don't know about it."

"Will you get in trouble for helping us?" asked Isaac.

James shrugged. "Probably. But you're my friends, and they're corrupted anyway."

Shade looked at James. "Thank you, James. Just from being here with us, won't they catch our scent?"she asked as she held onto Isaac. She smiled softly. "Still. Thank you for helping us with this. You really are a true friend."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

"They could track you, Shade, but Isaac's human scent should mask it," said James. "They can't track us as humans. You'll be safe."

Isaac crossed to James and clapped him on the shoulder. "James, you are the best friend anyone could ask for."

"Oh, shut up and get your shit together."

She smiled softly and nodded. She looked at Isaac and James and laughed slightly. "Well I guess we should start packing. Thank you again, James. You're an amazing friend."

James grinned. "Thanks, Shade."

Isaac kissed Shade on the cheek, ran upstairs and around his bedroom in a flurry, throwing random clothes in a bag.

Meanwhile, James turned to Shade. "He'll protect you. He'd die for you."

Shade chuckled as Isaac left to pack. She looked at James and nodded. "Thanks. I know he would. Because I would do that same. Well you better go back. Still thank you for everything." She went over to him and hugged him tightly before saying bye and leaving the room to go help Isaac pack.

Isaac ran back into the room, with one bag slung over his shoulder. He had raided his wallet, his dad's safe -- to which the code was his birthday -- and the rainy day money; he had scrounged together around six hundred dollars.

"Alright, I'm packed," said Isaac. He looked at Shade. "You ready to go?"

Shade looked at him and smiled. "We have to stop at my house for me to pack and such. Come on baby. Shall we take my car, or yours? I'm sorry but it's cold and I am not riding on your shoulders all the way to Montana."

Isaac took Shade's hand. "Your car, it's faster," he replied. "I wasn't going to run to Montana anyway."

Isaac turned to James. "Man, I legitimately cannot thank you enough."

"It's fine. Just get out of here. I'll give you the address through the mental channels -- they can track cell phones. Just go."

With a final nod to James, Isaac hurried Shade to the car. "I'm sorry for all of this," he said as he buckled his seatbelt. "It's my fault."

"How is this your fault, my love? You didn't want to be bit! My love, please, just stop blaming yourself." Shade got in and put her seatbelt on. She kissed his cheek before starting the car and driving off to her house. She held his hand and smiled softly.​

Isaac shrugged. "It's my fault because I came into this shit a werewolf and fucked everything up. If I hadn't been out in the damn woods that night, that little shit wouldn't have bitten me and we'd be watching She's Out of my League and mocking their acting and saying how we'd fuck that one hot guy."

Shade sighed. "We all make mistakes, my love. Now come on. Cheer up. We will be together forever now. No more worries. No more fuss. Just you and I." She looked at him then back at the rode. She smiled softly and finally was at her house.

Isaac leaned over and kissed Shade passionately on the lips. "Go, hurry, pack," he murmured. "We need to get going."

She looked at him and nodded before running in and packing everything she needed, wanted, and loved. She then ran back out and put her bag in the trunk before getting back in. "Next stop, Montana. Ready, my love?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," said Isaac, leaning back in the passenger seat. It was becoming dark, and he watched the sunlight disappear as Shade drove out of the town.

They lived in North Carolina, so it was a far drive to Montana.