Forbidden Love of Another

Shade looked at Isaac then followed her down to where the Alpha was. Once they were down the steps, Shade saw the beauty of the room. She kept her mouth shut, not wanting to mess up. She held Isaac's hand tightly, a bit nervous.

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

"You must be Isaac," said the Alpha, Izzy. She had the same Texan accent as Bella, though her voice was as sweet as honey. She walked forward until she stood before Isaac and Shade.

"And you must be Isaac's girlfriend, Shade, that everyone's been telling me 'bout," said Izzy, smiling at Shade. "Wow, aren't you as pretty as a flower in the spring?"

Shade chuckled. "Thank you. You're very kind, Izzy." Shade smiled softly as she looked at her.

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Izzy smiled. "Now, Isaac, darling," she said. "I bet you're confused, and scared, and unsure of what you're going through. And, I assure you, we'll all be here to help you every step of the way. Bella, and a few others -- they're trainers, and they'll help you through the change. They'll teach you how to be a wolf."

Isaac nodded, holding on to Shade's hand tightly.

"Now, Shade," said Izzy. "Tell me -- when do you plan to change yourself?"

Shade looked at Izzy, a bit shocked. "T-To change? I-Into a wolf? I-I kind of don't want to change. I just want to stay myself. I'm sorry. Will that change anything, though?"

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Izzy was very shocked. "Oh, Shade, forgive me, I assumed that by the seriousness of your relationship with Isaac that you had agreed to change." She turned to Bella. "Bell, didn't you tell them the protocol?"

Bella ignored her.

"Bell?"

"No, I didn't?"

"Why not?"

"Because I didn't want to."

"What protocol?" asked Isaac sharply.

"If she wants to stay with you she has to change too," said Bella.

"W-Wait... If I want to stay with Isaac.... I have to turn into a werewolf? Wow..." Shade looked at Isaac, scared then back at Izzy. "I-I don't know.... I-I'll have to think about it..."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

"She's not changing if she doesn't want to," said Isaac, stepping in front of Shade protectively. "But I'm not leaving her either. She's my life, my everything. I'm not leaving her."

"Isaac, honey," said Izzy. "It's her decision. It's a matter of whether she wants you that badly. We can't have humans this close to us -- she might tell someone about us. You have to understand the risks."

"What if I promise not to tell? I-I mean I'm good at keeping secrets a-and I'm actually not that easily persuaded. Look I love Isaac more than anything... but... I don't want to turn into a werewolf. I want to stay the way I am."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Isaac shook his head. "She would never tell anyone."

Izzy looked at them pitifully. "I don't doubt that, you seem like a great gal," she said to Shade. "But we have protocols and laws to keep up with, and we simply cannot allow one slip."

Shade sighed and looked at Isaac. She then looked at Izzy. "Um... Do you mind if we talk about this for a few days? Just to clarify and see what we would both like to have happen? Please?"

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Izzy nodded. "Of course," she said. "You have one week to make your decision."

~~~

After Isaac ran Shade back to his house, he slid her off his back and stormed into the drawing room. Grabbing his hair with his fingers, he paced back and forth in front of the fireplace.

"What are we going to do ... what the fuck are we going to do."

Shade followed him. "Babe! Babe! Love calm down okay!? Look, I'll just have to turn. I don't see any other way than that. I know you don't want it, and neither do I, but I want to stay with you. Do you have any suggestions? Because I can only think about me turning as well. I just want to know what you want."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Isaac was about to respond when James appeared in his head.

Isaac, just listen.

What --

She's not going to change. Bella's voice. James had tapped Isaac into his head, and was listening in on a conversation between Bella and Izzy.

Of course she's not. Izzy.

What are we going to do about it?

Bell, you know the rules. If she doesn't change, you kill her. Simple as that.

"No," whispered Isaac. "No, no, no, no ... "

He stepped back from Shade, suddenly getting angrier and angrier with the wolves, specifically Brody. How could he do this? How could the little prick take away what Isaac most cared about?

Isaac turned around when he hit the mantlepiece over the fireplace. Suddenly unable to control the rage, Isaac violently punched the mirror sitting on the mantle. It shattered into tiny pieces, raining glass on him. He simply stood there, unable to move.

Shade yelped as she saw Isaac get mad. She backed away a bit. "B-Baby.... P-Please.... C-Calm down..."she said, a bit scared. She opened the door to the drawing room. "I-I am... gonna g-go sit i-in the l-living room.... Come down wh-when you've... calmed down...." She then left the room and closed the door. She got her ice cream that she left and put on the Avenger's movie.

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Before Shade could leave, James jumped through the open window.

"Did you hear?" he asked immediately.

"Yes," said Isaac, glancing at Shade. "Would they really do that to her?"

"Yeah, probably," said James. He walked into the room, approached Isaac and dusted the glass from his clothes.

"So she has to do it."

"Pretty much."

(Lol okay scratch most of my last post Lol))

Shade gasped as James jumped through the window. "Wait... What?! What will they do to me?! I need to know! Isaac... James... What is going on!? I'm scared...." Shade looked at them, fear in her eyes. She was scared about what was going to happen to her and/or her boyfriend.

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

"You tell her, I can't say it," Isaac said to James. He walked to the window, leaned against the wall and closed his eyes.

"Shade," said James. "Izzy and Bella have a rule -- if a human doesn't change after learning about us, then, well, they kill that human."

"So they have a pack that tries to take care of people, unless they hear their secret then they have to die?! Isn't that hypocritical? Or just... stupid? I don't know.... But.. It's just... stupid really. Yet they won't let me just stay... me? I don't know about changing.... But I want to stay with Isaac."

♦Ω♦ ISAAC HARRISON ♦Ω♦

Isaac shot his eyes open. "We have to leave."

"What?" said James.

"We have to leave," repeated Isaac. "Me and her. We have to go. We can't stay here."

"They can only track you as a wolf," noted James. "Human forms are immune to tracking. That could work, I guess. And they won't be able to track her, either, they haven't registered her scent enough. It takes time for any wolf to fix a human scent."

"I fucking knew it," said Isaac. He crossed the room to Shade, put his hand on the side of her face and looked into her eyes. "Baby, you don't have to do this. I can stay and fight for you, or you could change, but this is the best way to ensure we'll be together. But you don't have to. It's your decision."