Forbidden Love of Another

Shade smiled as she drove away from her old home and drove to the way of Montana. Every few hours her and Isaac would trade as she slept and he drove and vica versa.

When they entered Montana, Isaac was driving. Which was good. He had the address to the cabin, after all.

The cabin was two storey, made entirely out of wood, and very beautiful. It was in the middle of the woods, basically deserted. Getting food would be a pain, but it would be worth it, to keep Shade safe.

When they got there, Shade was curled up in her seat, asleep. She didn't even wake up when they stopped in front of the house. Her dreams were filled with visions of her and Isaac together.

Isaac looked over and saw Shade sleeping. He got out of the car, crossed to the passenger side and picked her up, carrying her inside. Ignoring the lavish interior design of the cabin, he dashed up to the bedroom and put Shade on the bed.

Isaac then rushed their bags into the bedroom and parked the car in the garage, before parking the car in the underground garage and putting on a horror movie -- Isaac reserved the crappy chick flicks for Isaac-and-Shade time -- on the TV in the bedroom. He hugged Shade's sleeping body as he watched Saw, one of his favourite films.

Shade was asleep the entire time. She cuddled up to Isaac once he laid in the bed with her. She held onto his body as she slept, cuddling up to his warmth. She was happy that they were both together forever.

Isaac kissed Shade on the back of the head before falling asleep himself. He was so tired and so stressed for his girlfriend's safety.

The next morning, Shade woke up and looked around the bedroom. "Isaac? Love, is this our new home?"she asked as she stretched and rubbed her eyes. She yawned after and got out of bed. She looked around the room again and smiled softly.

Isaac stretched, revealing his muscular stomach. "For a while," he said. "I spoke to James last night, he said his parents would be coming back in the summer. So we've got until June." He rolled over onto his stomach. "Shade, I don't to rain on your parade but we're not here forever. We're here until I figure out how to keep you safe."

She looked at him and shrugged. "Well then we have to start saving up to get a home. But before that, we actually have to talk about our future. You know we've been needing to talk about this for a while now. Well this would be the best time, right?"

"My parents are rich enough," said Isaac, "and I know their bank numbers and shit. But I don't think you'd want me to do that."

"Your pack could possibly track us from that. Babe we are going to have to get jobs. Are you ready for that? And we will have to go to school at possibly multiple different schools from us going to have to travel."

"I don't know," said Isaac. "I just woke up, I can't think properly. Actually, I feel like total shit."

Isaac felt down and dragged across nails. He figured it was a post-full-moon thing.

She looked at him and nodded. "Okay. We will talk about this later then. But I want you to think about it, okay? Please. We really need to think about this. To better ourselves and make sure we can live on our own."

Isaac groaned. "I'm too sick to adult, babe," he moaned. Rolling onto his back, Isaac closed his eyes and held his arms out. "Hugs. I need hugs. Is this what periods are like?"

She chuckled and went over to him and cuddled up to him. "I don't know. Do you feel like your being killed from the inside out?"

Isaac groaned. "No, I feel like my insides are slowly decaying. And I notice I'm not bleeding from my genitalia, so I don't think I'm on my period."

"Awe! My baby is on his mansteral cycle!"she teased and laughed.

She chuckled and kissed him deeply. "I don't know if we have any chocolate."