Forbidden love in a new age

With a blush on her cheeks she nodded, "aye... I will." She replied softly, shivering just a bit as his tail went over her hips, the taut bones beneath her flesh were quite sensitive, making her tremble just a bit. A slight moan escaping her lips while she smiled at his words. "How many women have you laid?"

Victor chuckled slightly. "Well, lets see... 4 different women. 5 with you now. But since you can't leave the clerics order, I guess you're gonna be my most long lasting one." He kissed her softly on her cute snout. "But I think I can say that you're also the cutest one." He said with a smile, as he kept stroking her gently with his tail.

She blinked, looking up surprised at him by his words. "Any men?" She teased, just noting the fact that he made a case to give the gender. The fact that he called her cute made her blush, a small smile tugging at her lips while she looked up to him bashfully. Her own tail gently wagging beneath her while she admired him.

He laughed slightly at her question. "No, I've never bedded a man." He grinned slightly. "I did make out with one though, back in my teenage years. A handsome parrot, if I recall correctly... But yeah, we never went further than that. I guess I just preferred the softer gender." He said, stroking a hand across her chin. "How about you? Had any experiments with other ladies?"

Kiarra blushed bright at the question, "no... My father was a merchant so I moved around too much to have interactions with either sex..." She replied softly nodding to him. She was still chuckling at the thought of him kissing a parrot though. The sheer mental image was entertaining.

"Well, I've known your for but a few hours, and yet we've had sex, no?" He asked with a soft smile. "But I guess its easier if one of the parties has already done it at least once. Or maybe you were just waiting for the one? In which case, I guess I am the one now." He gave her muzzle another soft kiss. "Or we could be nothing more than friends who help each other relieve tension. It's up to you, my foxy canine."

She blushed softly as he spoke, glancing away while she relaxed into the bed just a bit. "I sum it up to being trapped inside of this place since I was capable of feeling true sexual attraction, followed by a handsome male who was actually interested in me." She replied softly looking up to him with a bashful smile.

He chuckled slightly. "Well, how could I not have an interest in a lady like you?" He asked, running one finger slowly across her breast, and slowed down to press harder as he passed the nipple. "But I guess if I'm the only one you've had a chance to feel sexual attraction to, I guess there'll be more sex for me." He said with a wide grin and hissing slightly.

She bit her lip slightly, embarrassed by his words before a small gasp of a moan came from her as he rubbed over her nipple. She arched slightly in response, letting her tail flick up to his legs. "I believe you will... Until you grow bored of me." She spoke softly offering a small smile. She knew of many such relationships that fell when the man grew bored of his partner.

At her words, he gently placed a soft kiss on her stiff nipple. "How could I ever get tired of someone like you? Even if you werent the woman I've got no choice but to spend the rest of my life with, I still wouldn't get tired of you." He grinned, and gave the nipple a soft bite. "There are many forms of sex, after all..."

She looked up to him in a bit of surprise as he spoke. She didn't think too awfully much of herself. The attention to her nipple made her moan softly, arching her chest up a bit more. "There are?" She questioned? She only knew of the basic act, it was all her station required after all. Now that he was here though she had much to learn.

He chuckled. "You really thought there was just that one way? We can go at it in many different positions, and with a great many helping toys... Or just a few different places to do it..." His tail gently pocked against her ass. "Like penetrating your ass, rather than your vagina." He said with a happy hiss.

She gasped, arching her hips up off the bed as his tail poked her rear. Her cheeks flushed bright at the thoughts, biting at her lip. "I-I see... But I don't have any toys, and I'm not sure how you could take my rear... I mean... It's anatomically odd..." She spoke with a small nod, glancing away nervously. Her glasses fogged up, ears lowered. Yet she was growing wet none the less.

He grinned widely at her reaction, almost wanting to show her right away, rather than explain more. "Anatomically, it might be odd, yes. And not all women enjoy being taken in the back. But with a decent amount of lubrication, it'll work a lot like this hole." He said, stroking his tail gently across her slit. "And the toys doesn't have to truly be toys. As long as they have the right shape, they can do the job. Like... a carrot." He hissed, giving her nipple another gentle bite. "Or, there is of course the option of being tied up during the act... And for that, you don't really need anything but a bit of cloth."

The teasing tail made her tremble, growing wet once more. Her eyes fell closed as she shifted, digging her feet into the sheets slightly. His touch and words made her tremble, "o-oh..." She replied at the though of being tied up and at his mercy for a session. She bit at her lip, the slightest moan escaping her lips while her ears lowered.

Slowly, he lifted his tail to his mouth and licked the juices off it slowly. He smiled as he finished and started lowering his tail again, looking at her. "By the looks of it, you like some of these ideas, dont you? Or is there some other reason for your wetness?" His tail returned to her neathers and laid itself over it. "So you just tell me what you want, and we can do it. Whatever it is."

She but her lip, glancing away nervously in response to his words. She contemplated her answer, too embarrassed to look at him. "A-All of it..." She whispered softly looking back to him nervously. She honestly couldn't decide what she wanted to try.

He couldn't help but to grin slightly and chuckle. "So you want me to tie you up to the bed, fuck your pussy with a carrot, and take your ass with my dick?" He asked. "Or is there perhaps even more things you want to include for your second sexual encounter?" He said, as his tail starts moving slowly over her pussy again.

She bit her lip lightly at his words noddin to his initial statement before she glanced away. "I-I want to try it all..." She replied softly nodding to him a slight moan escaping her as he moved his tail over her sex. Her eyes looked up to him, bashful and shy about it all. It was a whole new world to her.

He grinned down at her, before he leaned forward to give her a gentle kiss. "I guess I have to go get a carrot, some lube of some kind, and some rope or cloth." He said, before he pushed himself off the bed, stood up and stretched. "So you can just lie there and look sexy, unless you want to chose the lube and carrot." He said over his shoulder, giving her a wink. Before he had the chance to go anywhere, he came up with an added idea though. "Or, we could do it on the kitchen counter."