Forbidden love in a new age

With a blush Kiarra nodded to his question. Her muzzle tightening a bit to apply more suction pressure upon him. Her tail waggin a bit faster while her fingers stroked his base in unison with her muzzle. Lowering her ears she closed her eyes once more. Going until he came or asked her to stop.

Victor kept hissing and moaning happily as Kiarra sucked harder on him. His tail kept trailing up her leg to her thigh, stroking it gently, before he moaned "If you keep that up, you're gonna make me cum..." He could feel his dick starting to throb slightly in her warm, sucking muzzle. "Your mouth feels soooo good..." He moaned, as his dick throbbed gently.

She looked bak up to him, continuing. His words didn't stop her, after all it wasn't much of a reason to stop. She continued, moving her head and hand faster upon him. Tail wagging more behind her from the praise he offered her. She would comment that he tasted good but couldn't with her mouthful of him.

His dick started to twitch more in her muzzle, and his hips started to jerk forward slightly, as he approached his orgasm. "Yeah, Ki, I'm cumming!" He moaned, as his hips jerked forward again, and he was brought over the edge. His tail started twitching against her thigh, his hand took a slight grip of her hair, and he started shooting his load into her hot muzzle, letting out a long his as he did.

She gasped as he came, his seed overflowing around her lips as he caught her off guard. Her tail coming to a stop while she did her best to drink what she could. Soon she pulled her mouth off of him, a bit of his cum standing her grey fur at the corners of her lips. "I did good then?" She questioned rhetorically.

Victor let out another long moan, slowly loosening his grip of her hair. He stroked her hair lovingly as he looked down at her. "You did better than most first timers I've been with. Heck, you're better than some more experienced ladies." He smiled at her and leaned down slightly, while pulling her up towards him and looked her in the eyes. "But now, it's time to move on to the main dish, don't you think?" He asked, giving her nose a loving lick.

Kiarra blushed up at him, seeming a bit bashful from his compliments. Her ears lowered slightly before she offered a smile and a nod. "A-alright." She replied, nervous but excited. With the lick she smiled, laying back upon the bed looking up at him. Surrendering herself to him. Once more she found herself questioning why she was giving herself up to the dragon, they had just met and yet she was risking her life to have sex for the first time.

Victor leaned down over Kiarra, placing his hands over her shoulders once more, and his legs between hers. His tail wrapped its tip around his member, guiding it slowly to her entrance. He lay some of his weight down on her, and looked her in the eyes. "I'm putting it in now." He said, before he leaned down and kissed her deeply, slipping his tongue into her mouth to wrestle with hers. He slowly pushed his hips forward, pushing his members into her wet entrance, attempting to be gentle with her.

Lookokg up to him she gulped as he began to lower his much larger form over her petite body. A bit of concern crossed her as he lowered himself onto her. Her ears flattened to her head while he pressed to her, eyes falling closed in the kiss. A small whimper escaped as he began to press forward, her virgin form resisting him. She arched her back, legs wrapping back behind his own. Her arms wrapping around his shoulders to hold herself to him. The kiss muffled the slight yelp that came as he broke her maidenhead. Her entire form quivering slightly in response.

He pressed forwards until he could feel her virginity burst, at which point he stopped. He kept still for a few moments, to allow her to get accustomed to the feeling. She wasn't the first lady he had de-flowered, but it was his first fox. "I'm gonna start moving now..." He says, his breathing already a bit husky. "Just tell me if you want me to go slower. Or faster." He grinned once more, as he slowly started pushing forward again.

She was left panting when he came to a stop, her stiffened legs and splayed toes slowly relaxing beneath him. Claws stopping their scratchings of the scales on his shoulders. His words calmed her a bit more while she slowly grew used to his size and girth. "O-okay." She whispered as he warned her that her start moving. Her head slowly nodding before she winced again, though not as much while she closed her eyes panting lightly. "Y-you can go faster..." She muttered, rocking slightly beneath him.

He leaned down and gave her another deep kiss as he started thrusting into her slightly faster. His tail wrapped itself around her leg, twitching slightly as he let out a hiss of pleasure into her mouth. She was so tight and warm, almost making her hard to thrust into, yet it felt damn good around his member. He moved his one hand, still leaning on the elbow, but started fondling breast gently, wanting to make sure she was enjoying it as much as he did.

Kiarra gasped slightly with each thrust, her slender body arched beneath him while she rocked with each thrust. Her paws grasped and clawed at him still, hips rocking into his own. Small moans soon coming with the grasp upon her breast. Her eyes fell closed, panting softly into the kiss. "Faster..." She muttered, tail wagging beneath them.

Victor hissed in pleasure, his tongue hanging out slightly from his maw. He enjoyed her almost desperate clawing and grasping of his shoulders, as it only proved how much she was enjoying what was happening. "Faster..." She muttered, and he was only to happy to oblige. He started thrusting into her slightly faster and a bit harder, not wanting to get too rough with her. "Yeah, I'll go faster." He moaned. "I'll go as fast and hard as you want!"

Kiarra had to muffle herself, biting and nipping at his collar bone to keep from moaning and yipping. Her eyes fell closed, tail wagging about more as her body rocked against the sheets with each thrust. She worked her hips back against him, pushing herself back into him. "More... More..." She managed to whisper between gasps. Her body beginning to tremble, his actions driving her closer and closer to the edge.

The soft bites on his neck only made Victor hiss louder, the slight pain mixing in with the pleasure. At her near begging for more, he did nothing less than what she wanted. He thrust harder and faster into her, moving his hands to her hips to not push her away. Her warmth and tightness made him feel that he wasn't going to last too much longer, but he was determined not to give in until she had climaxed as well!

She wasn't far from his goal, slowly writhing with each thrust, making her tremble more and more. Soon enough she cried out, biting her own tongue to silence herself as she came, her juices flowing around his length once more while she quivered and kicked the sheets.

"SHRAAA!" He hissed loudly as she clamped down around him, pushing him over the edge as well. He shot inside her, spurt after spurt, filling her milking treasure with what it wanted. His whole body was twitching, even a while after his orgasm had passed. He laid down over her, making sure not to put his whole weight onto her, panting and smiling. "So... Was it worth the risk?" He asked between pants.

She trembled as he came in her, feeling his hot seed filling her body she arched and writhed about beneath him, long slender legs stretched out, toes splayed out. Her paws grasped at his back before she slowly fell off him to lay beside her upon the bed. "Y-yes..." She breathed, her hips slowly rocking against his hips in a subconcious effort to milk the rest of it from him.

He placed a soft kiss on her muzzle. He pulled back and smiled at her, before he asked "And I you'll want to risk some more later?" His tail slid itself gently over her hips, stroking her lightly as he did. He hissed slightly, both from what they'd just done, as well as her continued efforts to milk him for all he was worth. "Nothing like a good lay to get your thinking straight, after all..."