Forbidden love in a new age

Slowly she offered a nod to him, her eyes lowering slightly, "I tend a herb garden that I get most of my materials from... so it is partially my duties." She replied nodding up to him, "He also was working on magic from the old world, some sort of fire from powder." Kiarra spoke, a slight bit of remorse crossing her face.

"Fire from a powder...?" Victor had to ask with a obvious interest in his tone. "Sorry, back to the topic. So you tend the gardens when not doing your duties. You don't have any other hobbies then?" He asked, as his eyes traveled along her body. "I tended to play quite a bit of chess before. Well, it was often a way for me to... Bed them, to say it plainly."

Nodding to his first question she was about to explain what she knew of it before she nodded. "I read a bit when I can, though that isn't banned it is frowned upon when not related to your field." She spoke before she looked to him, a blush crossing her cheeks while she crossed her legs beneath her robe. Clearing her throat she nodded. "My father was a merchant, we didn't have much space for games in our wagon."

"Well, get ready to frown at me, because I wont be doing only science here. If I did, I'd go crazy!" Victor exclaimed, as he started to pace again. "I'm guessing you won't try to stop me, nor tell on me to the others?" He asked rhetorically. "And since you apparently didn't have too much fun as a child, I would suggest that you should have a bit of fun too. Or do you truly mean that you should do nothing but work?"

She watched him as he began to pace once more. Slowly she offered a slight smile. "I won't turn you in... And I suppose a bit of fun would be nice. I've been a cleric since I was fourteen." She replied nodding to him. "Though if I play chess with you, will you try to bed me?" She questioned teasing him for a small moment.

He turned towards her with a surprised smile. "Well, if that is what the lady wishes, we may as well skip the game of chess." He said, before starting to laugh. After gathering himself for a few moments, he spoke again. "But seriously, I wouldn't try to do anything you do not want. But yes, I would probably try to bed you. You are a cute girl, after all." He gave her a mischievous grin as he took a few, slow steps closer to her.

Her cheeks flushed brighter, looking up to him in surprise at his words. She hadn't expected such a brazen reply. A small lump formed in her throat. She found herself unable to agree or protest as she bit at the inside of her cheek. As he called her cute she turned her gaze back to him, lookin at him beneath her bangs and behind the thick lenses of her glasses. As he stepped nearer her heart leapt, her ears lowering slightly in an embarrassed and naive gesture.

Victor could see that he was making the poor fox uncomfortable, so he stopped where he stood and simply smiled at her for a moment. "Hey, I said I wouldn't do anything you didn't want me to do. So if you don't want me to pick you up, carry you to your bed and rip of your robes with my teeth, I won't. But if that is what you want... Well, all you need to do is tell me." He leaned slightly towards her as he spoke, having quite a bit of fun with her embarrassment, and couldn't help but to grin widely.

She but her lip more. Looking up like a prey animal, nervous, a bit scared, and yet accepting of the fate that was coming her way. She didn't reply to his statement, she couldn't say that she didn't want such things. The mere thought excited her. Her tail curled around her ankle, flicking slightly, showing vulpine curiousity.

He placed his hand on the arm-rest of the chair as he leaned further towards her. "I can see that you are having quite the reaction to my suggestion. May I suggest that you give me a simple nod or shake of the head? That way, you can get what you want, and I can help you get it." He spoke with confidence and the grin still on his face. His tail slid along the floor, only to brush up against her own, only making him grin wider.

She felt her body quiver as he came so close, the hand on the armrest taking he attention for a moment. He was obviously strong enough to simply take what he could take whatever he wished from her. None the less she bit at her lip and nodded to the Komodo. Her eyes lowering showing her nervousness. Swallowing the lump in her throat the timid girl dared to look up.

"As you wish." He said simply, still grinning at her. He slowly and gently placed his arms under her knees and under her arms, lifting her as gently as he could. "And don't worry. I will be gentle. And if you ever want me to stop, just tell me. Believe me, I won't be mad if you do." He slowly started to walk towards the beds, making sure to hold her comfortably, smiling encouragingly at her.

She squeaked slightly as she was picked up, her petite form curled within his arms. Her eyes looked up to him for a moment, the flesh beneath her fur bright pink. She allowed her arms to wrap around his neck, just trying to make sure she wouldn't fall. "O-okay." She whispered in return to him. Her tail curling up into her lap. "After... After you put me down make sure the doors are locked. Okay?"

"Ah, of course. Truly a good idea. We wouldn't want anyone walking in on us, do we?" He asked, not truly expecting a answer. "We'll use your bed, shall we? I can hardly call mine mine yet, as I haven't used it yet." He stepped over to her bed, and ever so gently laid her down on the bed. He started walking towards the door, leaving her on the bed. "You can undress, if you wish. But as I offered, I can help undress you. With my teeth, if you wish." He said over his shoulder, as he walked towards the door, his tail swishing behind him.

She nodded to his statement, her eyes glancing about with deer like nervousness as she watched him. Lowering her ears while he walked away. Undoing the braided rope belt around her hips she waited, rather intrigued by the possibilty of him using his teeth. So she waited upon her back, watching him.

With a light click, the main doors to the building were locked. With a satisfied smile, Victor turned back towards the beds and Kiarra and sauntered towards her again. Slowly, he undid his belt and allowed his robes to slide open, revealing his muscled chest, his flat gut, his strong legs, and of course, his still flaccid member. He put his one knee confidently on the bed, slowly positioning himself over her, placing his hands over her shoulders for support, still smiling. Slowly, he leaned down and took the top of her robes between his teeth, and started pulling it to the side, slowly revealing her one breast.

She blushed as he began to undress, the resounding click of the lock still running through her head as she watched him. Her tail tip flicked, almost flirtatiously. You could never take the vixen out of the fox. She bit her lip, eyes falling over him, truly amazed by his physique. She only saw the sick without clothing after all. As he moved on the bed her body quivered lightly, cheeks on fire as he brought those amazing teeth closer and closer to her soft neck. He was a dragon to her. Feeling her robes part she gulped still shivering, her modest breast exposed.

Victor let go of the robe and let out his long, forked tongue, slowly running it from where the robe now lay, over her chest, yet not touching the rise of her breasts. Slowly and sensually, he licked his way towards the other half of the robe, looking her in the eyes as he went, smiling as ever. Finally, he arrived at the other half of the robe, where he pulled his tongue back in, before softly biting down on her robe again, and started pulling it off her, revealing her other breast.

The fox released the closest thing to a purr a canine could while he ran his tongue along her fur. Her ears flattened to her head as she closed her eyes and arched her chest up slightly toward him, exposing more of her chest to his teeth. She couldn't stop her body from trembling, in nervousness and excitement while she felt the cool air cross both her breasts, her soft nipples growing hard in response. A small whimper soon came, longing and yet nervous still, her pawns moving from the sheets to her robes, slowly parting them from below her ribs to just above her loins, exposing her taut stomach to him and teasing him with a fleeting glance at her nethers. Opening her eyes once more she looked up from behind her glasses once again, admiring the form that would soon conquer her.

The komodo let go of the fox's robes once more, grinning down at her as she exposed more of herself for him. He leaned back down to where he had left her robes, placing his tongue on her once more, loving the soft feeling of the fur covering her skin. He slowly trailed it towards her chest, stopping as he reached the rise of her breast. He slowly trailed it along the very edge of her breast, until it was in the middle of both. He slowly started circling her right breast, slowly approaching her already hardened nipple.