Forbidden love in a new age

Kiarra blushed bright, looking to him surprised at the thought. "M-maybe next time for that..." She spoke notin that the counter needed cleaned off asana plates, pots, and food stuffs covered it. None the less she offered him a nervous smile, sitting up on the bed and trustin his judgement on theater of the carrot and the lube.

"Alright. Everything served in bed. Understandable." He said, before he walked away, his tail swinging behind him as he walked.
It didn't take him long to find some vegetable oil, a decently sized carrot, and some rags to bind her with. He looked around for a moment, to see if there was anything more he could use, but found nothing. He walked back towards the bed, both hands filled, and erection waving at her as he approached.

She nervously watched him as he began to approach once more. She leaned back softly, holding out her wrists to him. "I'm your captive..." She spoke. She offered a small smile, her ears drooping slightly looking up at him submissively. Her tail even curled up between her legs while she waited.

He grinned at her submissiveness. It was almost hard to think she hadn't done this before, but he wasn't going to complain. Instead, he put the carrot and oil on the bed, and bound her hands together tightly, but not uncomfortably so. He gently took his chin in his hand, lifting her head slightly. "Indeed you are, my pretty." He said, before pushing her gently backwards. "Now, lay down, with your hands up towards the headboard, and your feet spread widely." He hissed, still smiling wickedly.

Kiarra swallowed a lump in her throat as he bound her, cementing that he was in charge now. Her eyes trailed from him to the carrot and lube before she laid herself back, lifting her arms above her head and parting her legs for him. Her cheeks felt as if they were on fire as she waited, tail sti curled up over her nethers in a shy display. "Be gentle, m'lord..." She spoke softly nodding up to him.

"Oh, don't worry." He said, as he started to tie her hands to the headboard. "I'm never rougher than my slaves wants me to be." He crept down and tied her feet to each of the bedposts at the end of the bed, keeping her legs spread. "But then again, they don't always know just how rough they want it." He said, grinning up at her, before crawling back up on the bed, to were he had left the carrot and oil. "Now... Lets start with this, shall we?" He asked, as he held the oil in one hand, and the carrot in the other. "Or is my slave already so wet that we wont need the oil?" He asked with a devilish smirk.

She blushed as he spoke, calling her his slave made her shudder in a bit of delight and a bit of nervousness. Her tail tip flicked side to side, thinking of how she wanted it, what he was capable of, what it would feel like. "I want you to give me it all... I want to experience all I can... After all I'm risking my life for this..." She spoke softly offering him a slight smile. His next question made her blush. "I-I think I can take the carrot... But... My tailhole is another story..."

"Oh, don't worry. I would never take your ass without lubing up first. But now..." He said, putting down the oil and getting in between her legs. He leaned forward, placing his head right next to her crotch. He gently started rubbing the carrot against her wet lips. "Now... lets try getting this in here, shall we? And maybe even giving you another orgasm in the process?" He said teasingly, looking up at her. His tongue slipped out of his mouth once more, before she had time to answer, and started to gently lick at her clit, as he started to press the carrot into her.

She gasped as he began to slip the cool vegetable into her. A small moan escaped her while he licked her clit. She lifted her hips as best she could with being bound. Her eyes fell closed, beginning to breathe heavily already. "O-oh master..." She mused out softly liking the sound of t.

"I think my slave is liking her vegetable so far..." He said with a devilish grin, as he pushed the carrot further into her. He then pulled it slightly back, before slowlu pushing it further in again, licking her clit lovingly as he did. He kept going like that, until the carrot was filling her, at which point he started slowly pumping it into her. He pulled his head back, attempting to look her in the eyes before asking "So, do you want a orgasm like this, before we go over to ravaging your ass?"

She blushed as he spoke, her slender form quivering as he continued. As he brought his mouth to her loins she gasped, her hips lifting while he licked at er and thrust the carrot into her tight depths. She shuddered, moaning low enjoying his musings upon her, adoring how he could make her tremble, how he could send so much pleasure through her. His question was answered by her body as she began to shiver, her juices flowing out around the vegetable as she came upon it.

He was almost surprised by how fast she came from being fucked by the carrot, but he was not one to complain. No, instead, he left the carrot deep inside her, as he started licking up her juices, attempting to get as much of they as he could. When he was satisfied and had a mouthful of her juices, he leaned up and kissed her deeply, letting her have a taste of herself. As he pulled back, he reached for the bottle of oil, and took his cock in his other hand. "How do you like your own taste?" He asked with a naughty smile.

She gasped at the kiss, her eyes widening as he brought her taste to her lips. For a moment she was confused by the new flavour before she dipped her head slightly offering a nervous and embarrassed smile to the male. "I-it's sweet..." She replied softly nodding up to him, a small smile upon her long muzzle while she watched him. Her tail slowly flicking side to side.

"It fits it's creator then, don't you think?" He asked, giving her nose a lick, before popping the cork of the bottle. "Now... You still have a ass that needs a good fucking, no?" He asks, pouring a small amount of oil onto his cock, and starts to stroke it gently. "Oh, almost forgot..." He pours a little on her asshole, starting to prod it gently with his finger.

She blushed as he called her sweet, offering a sheepish smile she listened to the cork pop and stiffened slightly. None the less she watched him stroke himself, observing his glorious manhood before she gasped as the oil met her tailhole as well as his fingers. It made her squirm a bit while he prodded the tight hole, her body having a bit of difficulty accepting an intrusion for a moment before the oil let him slip in.

He gently kept sliding his finger into her a few times, before adding another one. A bit more oil, a few more slow strokes, and another finger was added, slowly pumping into her. "Time for the real thing." He says, smiling down at her, as he pulls his fingers back out of her. He takes a hold of his member once more, and shuffles forward until his tip touches her opening. Gently, he starts pushing forwards, putting his hands on her hips for support.

She arched herself as he pushed his fingers within the tighter hole. The strangely pleasurable pressure that came made her tremble. As he pulled his fingers out she shuddered, the slightest whine escaping her lips. The feeling was odd, foreign and yet she liked it still. With his tip at it she arched once more, eyes falling closed while she shivered. Her hips rose, pressing against his length to ease a bit more into her body.

"My slave is eager, and got a tight ass..." He murrs, as she pushes against him. He is all to willing to comply though, and starts slowly easing more of him into her tight back passage, hissing happily as he does. As he starts getting close to being fully hilted inside her, his hips start pressing against the carrot sticking out of her pussy, and starts pressing that into her again as well.

She bit her lip as he spoke, blushing beneath her fur. Her eyes showing the hint of pleasure and embarrassment she was feeling. Her slender form clenched upon him. The push to the carrot brought a gasp and a moan from her lips while she shivered, toes splayin on her footpaws. Her hands clenching while she trembled. "Oh god...." She muttered softly, amazed by the combined feeling.

He slowly pulled back, as he started to thrust into her rhythmically, allowing the carrot to be pushed out a bit for every pull. His hands slowly started moving up from her hips, running them over her stomach, before gently grasping her breasts. He gave them a gentle squeeze, as he kept thrusting into her. "Do you want me to go faster, slave? Or should I keep shoving my cock slowly into your tight ass?" He asked with a wide grin.