Forbidden love in a new age

She writhed with each thrust, her body shivering beneath him. She just nodded to his question, her voice tied up in pleasure and gasps. She tugged at her bindings while she trembled. Back arching upon he bed, her walls trembling and clenching around him and the carrot.

"Faster it is!" He hissed, as he took a firmer hold of her breasts and started thrusting harder and faster into her. He leaned forward slowly, before kissing her deeply as he fucked her ass. His tail snaked it's way in front of him, wrapping its tip around the carrot and starting to thrust it into her faster than his own thrusts and rubbing against her clit.

She shuddered while he held her breasts, her mouth hung open. Her tongue licked at his lips while she trembled. Soon she was crying out, her body nearly forcing out the carrot as she came. Her toes splaying and fists clenching while she trembled. Amazed she had cum from being taken as such.

Victor groaned loudly as she came again, and slowed down his thrusting a bit. He held her gently and met her licks with his own, letting her ride out her orgasm in a pleasant way. As she seemed to be coming down from her orgasmic high, he allowed her to push the carrot out, only so hold in in between them and started licking teasingly at the vegetable, tasting her delicious juices. "Now... Where do you want me to cum?" He asked, smiling widely as he gave the carrot another lick.

She trembled, shivering as he continued to take him. Her eyes traveled down to him as he licked the carrot, the sight made her shiver at it. "I-in me..." She pleaded, "I-if you wish..." Her voice trembled, body shaking in it's afterglow. She could barely keep from hurting herself as she writhed about beneath him.

He chuckled as he took another lick of the juicy carrot. He grabbed his member once more and prodded it against her pussy. "Here or..." He asked, before prodding it against her ass. "...here? In your tight ass, or tight pussy?" Before he allowed her to answer, he leaned down and kissed her nipple gently, sucking it into his mouth and flicking his tongue over it a few times, as he still looked up at her.

She whimpered as he pulled from her, a pout upon her lips. Her eyes lowered to look down her body at his length. "My-my ass." She replied with a whimper as she waited, trembling as he suckled at her hardened nipples. Her eyes fell closed, toes curling as she arched herself, trying to get him into her once more.

He chuckled slightly. "I wasn't expecting you to be such a anal loving slut..." He bit her one nipple gently, pressing his cock against her ass again. "...But I'm not going to complain." He said, as he thrust forwards again, ramming himself into her to the hilt. He kept still there for a moment, before he started to thrust into her, at first slowly, but quickly building up speed. After only a minute, he was ramming into her fast and hard again, fucking her tight ass as best he could.

"I-I'm not a slut..." She whimpered out between moans as he bit at her breast, her hardened nipples growin more tender under his teeth. Her tail flopped about as he picked up the pace, making her feel him in her throat. Each thrust made her gasp in response, her body rocking with each thrust. "Oh... Victor..." She cried out arching herself.

He kept on driving himself into her and moaning loudly as he did. He felt his climax getting closer by the minute, and he was damn well not going to stop before she was filled. "Ah... Fuck... Kiarra... I'm... I'm gonna cum..." He moaned between thrusts, before biting down slightly on her nipple again. And almost as soon as he had said it, his dick started twitching inside her for a moment, before he erupted inside her, filling her back passage with his load. Spurt after spurt of his seed found its way into her, as his hips kept jerking against her as he roared in bliss.
As his orgasm came to an end, he laid down on top of her and gave her a deep kiss.

Kiarra cried out in shock as he filled her rear with his seed, the heat of it making her arch and squirm. It was almost like liquid fire within her body. She trembled, panting heavily as stream after stream filled her rear. As he laid upon her she relaxed just a bit, having no other choice. She moaned into the kiss, ears laying back on her head as she closed her eyes. She enjoyed the closeness of it in response to the roughness of the act they had just committed.

He kept kissing her and gently caressing her body for a bit, before slowly pulling back. "Enjoyed that, did you?" He asked with a wide, content smile. "Now... should I let you loose, or should I just keep you like this...?" He wondered aloud. "I quite like the way you are lying right now... Easy access to all your entrances, looks sexy, and I'll know where you'll be..." He continued, grinning slightly, before asking. "What do you think, my sweet canine?"