Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh, okay.." Angelina mumbled, shaking her head. It had been the weirdest conversation she ever had and it left her with a headache. "Well, first, maybe I should try my dorm." Pulling out the map she smiled. At least it wasn't far.

Emma Weaver
@queenofdarkness

Emma looked up, a bit puzzled to hear someone talking with her... Carefully, she looked up from the vase, turning around a little before she noticed someone next to her... A girl, who could see her? She was puzzled, but, at the same time, intrigued... After a moment, she tilted her head, deciding to break the momentary silence.

"... How can you see me?" She asked, sounding a little confused.

Naturally, those who are not sensitive to ghosts or whatnot would not be able to hear her speak, so well, her newfound acquaintance of sorts might run the risk of looking a bit crazy right about now if the conversation were to continue.
I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not sure, I have just been able to see ghosts and spirits since I had this necklace." I point at my necklace and smile.
" But the thing is, even without this, I can still see ghosts and spirits like you miss."

I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not sure, I have just been able to see ghosts and spirits since I had this necklace." I point at my necklace and smile.
" But the thing is, even without this, I can still see ghosts and spirits like you miss."
Emma Weaver
@queenofdarkness

"Then... You're... Gifted..." Emma said, a little slowly, as if she herself wasn't even sure what that meant.

It wasn't so much confusion that made her talk this way, but rather... A sense of curiousity. This was a rare thing to encounter, and the first time Emma herself had encountered someone with an ability like... Her, but, it felt almost refreshing for a change really. As she had grown a little bored of the living seeming to pass her by, without a second thought, leaving her the only option of... Interacting with them using her actions, rather than her words. Though most of her interactions were quite... Mischevious to say the least.​

Julia entered the classroom at the end of a long wing, she noticed something odd, the one girl, who had dark hair and a necklace of a stone in which she could not remember the name, was wearing the required uniform and the other, a blonde looking incredibly bored, yet lost in thought. Figuring that it was just someone who decided to change things up a bit, Julia approached the dark haired girl and asked "Who's your friend?"

Status
Not open for further replies.