Flight Rising! IwakuFlight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'll just keep one, and it'll either be the banana/platinum or the banana/white. Although the goldenrod/maize is super pretty and looks just like Papa Aurelius. *_*

Is this a thread..... about dragons fornicating?

It's a thread about a game. *points to the first post of the thread*

Wow.... 2 bad ratings, people are sensitive about their dragon-mating game.

Yup! You had best believe we're dead serious about our 'dragon-mating' game. Which, if you were paying attention would know it's about a lot more than just dragon breeding. Of course, someone has to focus on the 'breeding' part, don't they? I will admit that we do seem to talk a great deal about the breeding aspect of the game because we are all searching for the absolutely perfect colour combinations.

If you're legitimately interested in the game, welcome! I'm sure there's going to be a Registration opening soon! If not, there's the door.

It's not just about breeding dragons. :P

There's a coliseum, arcade/puzzle games, a forum, etc. It's a world of dragons and breeding them is just the main feature, imo.

Again. Breeding. Not fornicating. That's, uh, well I guess there's a game out there somewhere that involves fornicating dragons but this is not said game. Kindly keep on topic. :)

Potential babies! 2 eggs for each set of happy parents!

SPECKLED PURPLE <3

The speckle with the Mulberry wings! eeeee! *^*

I'm terrible. I woke up so sore I can't move and the first thing I do is go to a yoga site to see if I can find a cure and WHILE it's loading, I'm pulling up FR so I can feed my dragons...

... Yeah.

I can haz addiction?

• Love
Reactions: Dawn
My Ridgeback and Mirror are dude to mature tonight at FR midnight! *nervous and excited to see how their colors and patterns look all grown up*

I fell in love with an Imperial in the same colors as Decima so today is PLAY ALL THE GAMES.

Reactions: Dawn
*cough* So I scrambled today to buy 150 moth-eaten rugs and 2 of those hummingbird familiars off of the auction today, just so I could get a special piece of apparel from the trading post. Made it with 2 minutes to spare.

Nope. I'm not addicted at all.

Reactions: Shiny
Oh Shiny! He's cute! I've really started to like Mirrors more than I did at the beginning. Maybe he's because Mordred... <3 My precious bb.

Pffft. That is pretty bad, Kohai. I have considered it a few times but they seem to cycle enough that I feel I can probably come back to it in a few days. :D

Mine and Kehv's Nest hatched! We got three tiger striped Pearlcatchers with eyespotted wings!

Reactions: Astaroth
The orange onnnne <3

Reactions: Saint Tribs
Oh Shiny! She's so pretty! I really like ice and white dragons too. *^*

Thanks for the comments about our Pearlcatcher babies, guys! We're not sure who we're keeping yet, Kehv is being wishywashy. *L*

Status
Not open for further replies.