Flight Rising! IwakuFlight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
anime Florentius and Tiberius.png
Yes! Florentius is just tooooo cute. So adorable I got ahold of a dollmaker and made cuteness of him and Tiberius.

You are a terrible influence and I love you.

Dawn and CreepySteve.PNG

I want moar beibehs!

Oh Dawn! You and Creepy Steve are adorable! :D

And yes!

ALL THE BEBES. ALL OF THEM. *^*

x__x I have two nests ready to hatch and not enough room. Might start giving away a few dragons.

x__x I have two nests ready to hatch and not enough room. Might start giving away a few dragons.

*runs off to look at the ones there*

:O Shiny Babies!

Shiny has some cute babies! I am tooooorn. So many cuties. *^*

So we got a fungus familiar today and I felt ... Inspired.
(I'm not sorry)

Most familiars were animals. Florentius got a fungus. An Ancient Fungus. It was in a pot and it was glaring at him. So he did what any young dragon would do and reached out a claw to poke it. It hissed. Or maybe Florentius imagined it hissing and glaring at him because he was pretty certain that that fungi didn't actually have eyes. Or mouths.

A pale stalk with bright red 'gills' and a sort of tan cap flecked with red. This was it. His familiar. Florentius wasn't even sure if it was alive or how to continue keeping it in this mode of existence. Tiberius was sure to tease him about this, the other Tundra dragon was a nuisance since they had both arrived at this new clan at the same time, Tiberius was constantly by Florentius's side. For good and ill.

Tiberius had gotten a Plague Sprite and Florentius had gotten a stupid fungus. A mushroom. Something that was more food than pet. He was never ever going to live this one down.

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth and Dawn
Poor Florentius! I want the plague familiar toooo! Just need 10 more mushrooms :D

No takers for the dragons? If not I'll be putting them up for auction soon.

*wants Hellebore* >:D

Also, I got my plague familiar :) Sooo cute

Shade is gorgeous!!! Though... Medley might make really pretty bebes with some of my males.

Dawn's Dragon Wishlist
Holy shit those letters are burning my lookers x_x

Spiral - male
Pearlcatcher - male
Ridgeback - male
Imperial - male and female
Snapper - male and female

Preferred Flight(s): Plague, Nature, Wind, Ice.

Last edited:
When I make Pearlcatcher babies, Kohai can have one! <3

Except I'm Earth Flight! Ohnoes! :P

I'll probably have Snappers eventually too. And Spirals. And me and Revi want a breeding pair of Imperials... *L* In the brightest happiest colors possible! :D

Okay so when you breed two different flights, what happens? Are you only buying/collecting earth flight dragons or something?

Okay! So, your personal Flight is what Flight -any- dragons in your nests will be born to. It depends on the nest and the nest depends on the Flight you chose. :)
So even if you have a Plague and an Arcane, if you're Earth, you're gonna get Earth babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.