Flight Of The Brightsmile

:C
t'was a promising old man. On the plus, I'll probs post tomorrow. Things have settled down on my end.

Maybe there was a bottle of healing elixir among the bottles and bar-shelf that tumbled down on Entei? ;)

Working on my reply now.

Maybe there was a bottle of human spit on the shelf.

In 5 days, the orcs will spot us on the cliffs and shoot us.

Oh tuck me, school started and I got a new job recently. Idk how to keep this on tab, is there still time to o take a jab at it?

It would be weird if you didn't.

*nudges the stunt mannequin*

In 3 days, the orcs will spot us on the cliffs and shoot us. They might miss the little girl, and Caelcrust might survive when he falls onto Crask.

Entei will continue to be accidentally immortal D:<
... after I get home from work today.

Edit:
There it is, the beginning of Entei's hero's journey. From the ordinary world of culinary exploration to the unknown volcanic chaos of necessary non edible magics. Caelcrust as the mentor figure though? Questionable mentorship FTW? Eloanthe is the new generation ally that will keep the story fresh and updated.
All jokes aside, Crask's survival gonna be epic if it happens. Those two orcs are brutal D:

Last edited:
In 2 days, Caelcrust will be left with two very courteous companions.

In 1 day, the orcs will finish reading the instruction manual on their ballista.

IM COMING IN HOTTTTT

In 1 day, the orcs will finish reading the instruction manual on their ballista.
I...

P O S T E D

(And it is a dumpster fire. I did say I was coming in hot).

Am I free to post a character?

Ashval Corvus

CHARACTER SHEET

NAME :
Ashval Corvus

APPEARANCE :

IS DEFINITELY NOT :
A Raven with a Vendetta against the Sun.
IS DEFINITELY :
A skilled Shadow Mage that explores dangerous places for rare artifacts.
SOMETHING INTERESTING :
Ashval has an array of interesting artifacts on him that do various things.
SOMETHING NOT AT ALL INTERESTING :
Ashval likes to hoard shiny objects no matter what they are.

• Love
Reactions: Zarko Straadi
You are either fleeing from a volcanic eruption, or a prisoner of the orcs... in which case we might have just collapsed your roof.

I will be a prisoner of the orcs! Ashval got a little too curious about cultish artifacts near the orcs.