Flight Of The Brightsmile

did you guys get magma'd?

Old Man Crask :

APPEARANCE: I would, but he's watching meoldman.png

IS DEFINITELY NOT: Also formerly a captain of an interdimensional airship.

IS DEFINITELY: A Tinkerbird sent here on permanent retirement-vacation. It's been a lovely retirement-vacation thus far.

SOMETHING INTERESTING: His back is more likely to give out before that cane does

SOMETHING NOT AT ALL INTERESTING: He's on an interdimensional side quest to find the greatest fantasy hotdog.

^ I guess Caelcrust will be meeting this character alone, since all the others will be shot by orc arrows as they stand on the ledge.

: ( I'm working on it.

Old Man Crask :

APPEARANCE: I would, but he's watching meView attachment 219212

IS DEFINITELY NOT: Also formerly a captain of an interdimensional airship.

IS DEFINITELY: A Tinkerbird sent here on permanent retirement-vacation. It's been a lovely retirement-vacation thus far.

SOMETHING INTERESTING: His back is more likely to give out before that cane does

SOMETHING NOT AT ALL INTERESTING: He's on an interdimensional side quest to find the greatest fantasy hotdog.
Can he.... pilot a ship?

Please be a slightly more reliable pilot than the previous one lol

oh
yeah sure!
I wanna wait for a post or two until I jump in it?

Does he have an orc disguise? Or is he orcarcerated?

Started work and it's beating me up, but I'll try to get a short post in tomorrow

Quite possibly if she's looking Zazzy's way.

f8ae0305-2722-4579-9083-eb69a55169d2_text.gif

I'm really sorry, I'm going to be gone camping for a week. I'll try to get a post up next Monday. I meant to do one before I left, but I didn't get the time. :( I might try to kludge one through on my phone if I get some unoccupied time with cell service.

Caelcrust making my brain work overtime >:[
Expect a fantastical beginning of an explana- WITH A SUDDEN interruption midway! o_o
Kidding, I'm maybe not gonna cop out! D:<
If no one posts tomorrow then I'll throw mine in

Quantum Entanglement, Nanobots and Mycelial Networks. Explains everything.

• According to Plan
Reactions: Mglo
Turns out, I forgot about this deadline at work. It all goes down tomorrow so rp-wise I am delayed a bit.

I guess I can write Crask's death scene while we wait.

Fastest turnaround ever.