Fire Emblem: Tides of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I poofed! I'll work on my charrie today.

For some reason I stopped getting notifications for the OOC. I still have it watched though. Hrm.

Theme Song: ginkiha - nightfall
Ox3yrpJ.png

Height: 5'10
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Cobalt
Complexion: Fair
Body Composition: Lean
Scars/Brands: Criminal branding of murder, shaped as a dagger two inches in length, located on the right side of neck
Casual/Battle Attire: Cres has a quirk for wearing light coats and cloaks over his usual attire, even in a situation of inclement weather. Sporting worn boots made for travel, the young man likes to keep his apparel flexible and comfortable; he can normally be seen in ordinary shirts and pants, otherwise. For battle, he dons a traditional leather tunic like many swordsmen, usually underneath of the coats that he wears. Other than the addition of leather bracers to protect his lower arms, Cres does not consider armor to be immensely important for himself; he relies on his quick footing and swordsmanship to prevent harm from coming close, and armor would only serve to slow him down in that regard.

Equipment:
Iron Sword

Species:
Human

Birthday:
May 20th

Orientation:
Heterosexual

• Shopping (for coats)
  • Taking naps
Dislikes:
  • Loud people / fast talkers
  • Dry humor
  • Sweet foods (candy, cake, etc)
  • Sharing food, especially chicken
Fears:
  • Not having chicken
  • Spiritual rituals (summoning, etc)
  • His own weakness
  • Being ambushed (ranging from someone surprising him to being ambushed before an actual battle)

Cres is the joker in a deck of playing cards; the stigma placed upon him as a murderer has cast the young man from the rest of the world, a fate he is unable to control. He prefers a solitary approach to living his life, but people may find that Cres is actually a soft and friendly individual, though it is only learned by the few who truly look past the stigma forced upon his name. He was once brash and, at times, one who found trouble more often than otherwise, though his experiences since the beginning of his travels have matured the boy he once was.

The swordsman sees no more of himself than a sellsword upon glancing at his reflection, looked upon in fear as an assassin by others more than anything. Because of this, Cres does struggle in forming lasting friendships and bonds, as well as viewing the life he must live as an uphill battle. There is few that he can trust, and even fewer who see his lips form the ghost of a smile; the sound of gold in his pocket is the only friend he ever had.

Biography:
From the southern coastal region of Zephyr, Doran Cres was the only son of a proud, longstanding bloodline of swordsmen in all but name; the boy was a troublemaker in his young age, and demonstrated very little innate talent for the family name he was destined to succeed. His father, a nomad originally from the Zephyrian forests, was a respected swordsman, and as was the case from his grandfather to the next. Yahn had eloped with his wife, River, a 'foreigner' from the capital who fell in love with Yahn during her travels to explore nature.

Cres had always preferred playing among the other children and living a more conventional lifestyle, though his knack in causing mischief for the sake of enjoyment was worrying for his parents. When his father felt that Cres had grown old enough, Yahn began to instruct his son in swordsmanship, also enlisting the help of Cres' nephews. He was taught to never kill for satisfaction; only for the protection of himself and others, it would be warranted.

The boy struggled often, much to the disappointment of his father, who had held high hopes for Cres. He would grow so frustrated that Cres refused to cooperate on many occassions, arguing that he did not need to succeed their bloodline's swordsmanship to survive. It was when Cres was sixteen years old, that the boy learned otherwise.

It was the year that Ignis had begun to carry out its invasion, and Cres' town was in the proximity of the foreign invaders. They came and conquered without so much as a worthy contest. His father, along with his nephews, would lose their lives trying to sway off the attack, and Cres could do nothing but hide in fear. That is, until they came upon his abode.

Trying to capture him and his mother, the sight of the man laying hands on his mother prompted Cres to erase his inhibitions. The sixteen-year old took one of his father's blades and stabbed the man through the back, but they were captured regardless. Cres was to be executed as punishment for killing one of their own, but through his mother's pleas, they would spare the boy to a fate most would consider worst than death.

Understanding the brandings of Zephyr, the invaders melted the brand of a murderer to Cres' neck, searing and scarring the location permanently. They took his mother prisoner and condemned Cres to the wild, with nothing but the stigma forever engraved into his flesh for all to see and spit upon. It was fortunate that the boy took to his father's lessons at this point, and persevered enough to survive until he found a hint of stability.

Through the next five years, Cres has taken on the life of a sellsword, in addition to continually honing his swordsmanship. He seeks retribution for the lifelong misfortune that Ignis' invasion has caused him; the family he had, all of the friends he had and could have, all of the hands he held and will never hold again.

Other:
His first name is Doran, but he addresses himself as his surname, Cres.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the fast track to friendship with this guy would be to bring him chicken. I'll make sure to keep that in mind lol

I know I said I was gonna finish my sheet, but I had a lot of trouble finding a picture, and then I'm having trouble figuring out how she's gonna be. :( I promise I'll finish it tomorrow!

Thank you!
It's the first character sheet I've written in about... four months? So I felt I am a bit rusty. :x

Reactions: Mami Tomoe
I'm okay, just stressing out about school. I'm pretty sure it'll be fine though.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Solace
I've forgotten all about this >~<

Tired, as always. I never get enough sleep.

Basic Info
Name: Remi
Gender/Sex: Female
Species: Human
Birthday: December 10
Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance
CR7QYRbUsAAUPPi.png

Clothing/Armor Style: her caual wear consists of what's shown above. During battle she'll wear leather armor over her shirt as some form of protection if she dares to get into the fray to heal somebody.

Personal Information
Personality: Kind hearted most of the time Remi has good intentions. Though she may spout some snarky or sarcastic comments to another. She would feel at ease when those close to her are safe and not dying from a wound they got being reckless in battle.

Likes: cakes, vanilla, tea. Remi loves sweets of almost any kind. She also loves to have tea whenever she needs to relax or calm her nerves.

Dislikes: spiders, roaches, and bitter things

Fears: water. She had an experience where she almost drowned as a child.

Biography
Growing up in a small village with three older siblings Remi was content with her life learning about all that she could. When Ignis began to invade the two oldest went to war and the third became a traveling merchant as poverty struck and hit the family hard. The occasional wounded soldier would cone through and she along with her mother would help heal their wounds the best they could. Eventually, her mother had her leave the home once the village was close to abandoned. Just as she was leaving, what was left of the village was attacked. She knew she couldn't fight them off, and her mother was cut down trying to give her enough time to escape. From there Remi was chased into the nearby woods until she unknowingly ended up in Kitsune territory where she ran into Osamu. With the Kitsune's help the small group of men were easily taken care of and after a bit of talking Osamu became her friend and bodyguard of sorts.

Combat
Class: Troubadour

Weapon: Heal Staff, Rescue Staff

Other Equipment/Items: Vulenary x3

--------------------

Basic Info
Name: Osamu
Gender/Sex: Male
Species: Kitsune
Birthday: November 18
Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance
d10abdd8905ac78f739eee331ead6590-d8kpwv2.jpg

Clothing/Armor Style: Osamu prefers comfortable clothing that allows free movement isntead of "the not so comfortable looking armor humans wear". Besides, all he really needs is his Beaststone.

Personal Information
Personality: Rather carefree and playful, Osamu usually see things as a form of game or just doesn't take things very seriously at times outside of battle. When in battle though, he can become vicious if someone he cares for is badly hurt or if one is unable to defend themselves and is being attacked. He also likes to have other's attention and affection, as it reminds him that he's not alone which he hates when he doesn't actively tries to have some me time. Even then, his "me time" would probably consist of trying ro spend time with a friend like going shopping or maybe enjoying a hot spring/soak in a lake which he greatly enjoys.

Likes: meat, or just food in general. Osamu has a rather big appetite. He also likes flowers.

Dislikes: Sweets, bees, and mint.

Fears: Losing Remi, being completely alone, someone getting seriously injured from one of his pranks

Biography
Osamu had always liked having his mother's affections as a pup. And as he grew older had a small thing for pulling pranks as well. He hated being alone for long periods of time. Once he saw a merchant stumble into the territory during the growing time of war, wounded. Osamu offered his help but it wasn't enough to save the man. It made Osamu sad for a while but he eventually went back to his playful ways once he came to terms with it.

Months later, while preparing to prank another tribe member he met Remi. Deciding not to let another defensless human die before him he did what he could to help, and offered to look out for her so she wouldn't get hurt too bad out there in the world.

(his pranks aren't always good or funny, but he thinks they are)

Combat
Class: Kitsune

Weapon: Beaststone

Other Equipment/Items: Vulenary x3

Last edited:
u5cKRjs.jpg

Name:
Rhiyah (Ree-yah)

Species:
Human

Birthday:
01/06

Orientation:
Heterosexual
post-divider1_zpsoljro2sb.png

Appearance:
Hair Color:

Dark Purple
Eye Color:
Lilac
Height:
5'8
Wyvern's Information
Name: Milana (Mila)
Scale Color: White with maroon tips
Eye Color: Ice blue
Notes: Milana always bears a blue saddle cloth, no matter what the occasion.

Clothing/Armor:
Rhiyah's armor is basically depicted in the image shown above; she is usually seen adorned with heavy and scaled, black armor. This provides her with protection from her enemies. It also protects her skin from becoming charred and peeled from riding her wyvern.

When she is not seen in her armor, Rhiyah enjoys wearing casual attire-- usually a blouse and trousers that feel comfortable on her. She also finds dresses fit her figure rather well, and delights in wearing them every so often.

• Drama/gossip
  • Knitting blue-colored blankets and scarves for others
Dislikes:
  • The cold
  • Attention
  • Bad weather
Fears:
  • Milana becoming injured
  • Frostbite/hypothermia
Personality:
Rhiyah is as loyal as she is hardworking-- when she is given a task, she will do it no matter what the case. Perhaps it was the way that she was raised, or it was acquired from her time as a sell-sword, but all that she knows is that there is no room for failure. Due to her straight-forward way of thinking, she is considered cold and blunt with others. Despite this, she finds it easy to make friends and allies, as she is an avid conversationalist and enjoys learning things about other people. The things that she doesn't know are what interest her the most, and she usually will do anything she can to fully comprehend what she doesn't understand.

Below her icy exterior lies a warm and loving person. Rhiyah doesn't show her caring side often, but when she does, it is rather a heart-warming experience. She dotes about the smallest thing much like a mother would; while some would see that as quite an irritating trait, her keen sight allows her to notice things another person would not.
Biography:
The early years of Rhiyah's life were filled with love and affection; her mother and father both loved her equally, even though they spent much of their time working as well-known wyvern breeders. Even though her mother kept Rhiyah company while her father was away, she looked up to her father a large amount, and aspired to be just like him when still a little girl. She began to interact freely with the wyverns, and while she was quite afraid of their size and sharp teeth, she learned that they really weren't that bad if one knew how to handle them properly.

When Rhiyah was just ten, she began to work alongside her parents. She cleaned the wyvern stables and made sure they were well-fed while her father would write letters to interested customers and travel to see his clients. Her mother still cared for her, making sure that she wasn't overworking herself or being reckless with the wyverns.

Both a blessing and a curse afflicted the household when Rhiyah was fifteen-- her mother became pregnant with another child, but the family wasn't making enough money to feed another mouth. Their business began to deteriorate; not many people were purchasing their wyverns and her parents had to give away some of the creatures to make ends meet. Seeing that her father and mother were fretting over their future, Rhiyah decided that taking wing and leaving home was the best thing she could do.

Her parents were sad to see her go, but Rhiyah always knew it was for the best. She took one of the wyverns with her on her travels, forming a bond with the beast and naming her Milana. Then came another rather obvious issue: she had no way to support herself or Milana. She quickly found a way to join a band of newly-formed group of sell-swords.

Surprisingly, she made a decent amount of money during her time with the band of mercenaries. Rhiyah was always sure to send some of the income home, as she never forgot about her parents or her little sibling. Things went well for a while, but it all changed when her partners were challenged with a risky task: bringing an infamous faction of thieves that were terrorizing a cluster of small fishing villages on the coast of Zephyr. At first, their mission was going well; they either slayed or captured the bandits that raided the villagers' rickety homes, but the relationship between the sell-swords became sour. Many of their group became interested in the money that the bandits were earning-- and before they knew it, their so-called "friends and partners" turned against them in betrayal.

A heated battle quickly formed between the two sides, and when the dust settled, the men and women she knew were either slain or turned their backs on her. She and her wyvern were once again without a home, and nineteen-year old Rhiyah roamed Zephyr for quite a while, searching for a purpose. It didn't take her long to find one; with Ignis' pressure closing in on their borders, she was recruited into Zephyr's cause when she had just turned twenty.

Combat:

Class: Wyvern Rider
Weapons: Bronze Axe
Other Equipment/Items: Vulnerary (x3)

I'll make a post after my doctors appointment, yell at me if I dont

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Basic Info
Name: Shizuni
Gender/Sex: Female
Species: Human
Birthday: November 12
Orientation: Straight

Appearance
Black, shorter hair. Has glasses that she wears not because she needs them, but because they are protective glass. About 5ʻ8, and generally small in stature when her actual body size is compared to others. Very light skin, dark grey eyes. A burn scar on her left shoulder from when she failed to save her younger siblings from death.
Shizuni.jpg
Clothing/Armor Style: Casual wear includes a gray jacket, dark gray shirt, protective glasses, black and white scarf, black skirt and black OTK socks. Black leather shoes are normally seen around her feet.
Armor is light to increase mobility, sporting green and gray. Even though she is a thief, she wears the sniper class' armor that was her sister's before she died in the Royal Army. (Noire from FE Awakening's armor I guess).
sinon-1.png
Personal Information
Personality: Shizuni is very reserved, but also a ticking time bomb. Mostly keeps to herself, but finding yourself on her bad side will be the last place you ever are. Often ridiculed for her choice of armor, Shizuni doesn't have the ability to trust anyone but herself for now. She is willing to do anything to get the job done. Works best independently.
Dislikes: People, loud noises, arrogance
Fears: Losing people she loves, spiders, fire magic.

Biography
Shizuni grew up in Zephyr in a town called Igua. She and her siblings had been orphaned at a young age becuase her parents died when their workplace caught on fire. She led a difficult life, being the middle child out of five did not get her anything important. She idolized her older brother and sister who both were snipers in the Royal Army and waved them goodbye when they set off to fight. When they left it was up to Shizuni to care for her younger siblings and she began mercenary work in the underground.
In a freak accident during an assassination Shizuni's younger siblings were held hostage and she wasn't fast enough to save them. They burned alive at the stake and ironically died relatively the same way their parents did. Soon afterwards Shizuni fell into a deep depression which only worsened when her two older siblings were found dead and all that they could salvage was her sister's armor. She became an emotionless slate with a desire for blood that hid in the shadows for many years, then she was hired to fight in the war her older siblings had died for. Her time for revenge was nigh.

Combat
Class: Thief
Weapon: Bronze Sword
Other Equipment/Items: 3 Vulenaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi and Marlowe
Status
Not open for further replies.