Status
Not open for further replies.
I can dig it.

Needs more spears.

Waiting to be accepted!

I'm getting my first post up soon! \o/

Hello, guys.

Just waiting to be accepted so I can post. ;(

I'm ready for Rowan to have another parent to hang out with.

Yay! Now I gotta see what Rhiyah could do.

Busy lately, @Panne ? It's all good, just curious.

So am I allowed to just fill out a character sheet and you guys can assess it? I'm really new to this.

Reactions: SirBlazeALot
@Panne my characters are done. You don't have to look at them right away so I can wait until you have the time <3

@Reverberation that's basically how it goes though the person assessing it is the GM(s). Also welcome.

Reactions: SirBlazeALot
So am I allowed to just fill out a character sheet and you guys can assess it? I'm really new to this.
Let us know if you need any help :3
I'm personally new to this site but not new to RPing :D

But yeah @Takumi is right, the GM (@Panne) will do all the assessing to see if the character is acceptable. The rest of us will probably just read the sheet to learn about your character, but we don't really decide whether or not you're accepted into the RP.

Looks like there is a nice team size building up here, which makes the group feel like an actual solid squad from the games. I'm definitely interested in this, and it looks like people are still submitting characters to join the ranks. If this is the case, I would like to hop in here as well. Until I know for sure, I'll keep checking this out so I can generate an awesome character and find a way to introduce him.

Any specific role or class we are missing so far? I've got a couple ideas in mind for a couple different cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Advent Core - Nobody has rolled a knight yet, if I'm not mistaken. Could definitely use a tanky sort of character.

Remi would need someone to try to hide behind on the battlefield besides Osamu of they do get accepted.

I think @Panne should assign someone to take care of the rp and at the same time accept new sheets while they're away.

Status
Not open for further replies.