Fire Emblem: Tides of War

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to allow all of the characters to mingle a bit more. Especially since we have new additions.

But, I think it might be interesting to have ya'll assess any new characters that are apped? I'm only one person, and can miss certain details. So feel free to look over the characters, if ya'll want to.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to allow all of the characters to mingle a bit more. Especially since we have new additions.

But, I think it might be interesting to have ya'll assess any new characters that are apped? I'm only one person, and can miss certain details. So feel free to look over the characters, if ya'll want to.

Yeah, I think that'd be a good idea. One thing about Shinuzi, tho. It says she wears tennis shoes... but tennis shoes don't exist in this setting. Dunno how strict you wanna be but that's one thing that stuck out to me. :P

Good to see you back, Panne! (´・◡・`)

Reactions: Takumi
Tanky Knight is what I was leaning towards, so yeah I think I'll roll with that. Now the big question though... If he became a General, would he be able to later possibly become Marshall or Black Knight? If he goes Great Knight would he possibly eventually be able to become a Black Knight?

Also, how will class changing work? Will we be using seals?

Tanky Knight is what I was leaning towards, so yeah I think I'll roll with that. Now the big question though... If he became a General, would he be able to later possibly become Marshall or Black Knight? If he goes Great Knight would he possibly eventually be able to become a Black Knight?

I think I could answer that question for you. Or at least, make a suggestion! ^^

From what I (not the GM) know, Knight can only go to Great Knight or General. So Marshall or Black Knight is out of the question.

Also, I have quite the thing against Seals, since they're not really realistic when we're actually writing out this stuff. Seals are only there to make it easier in the game. But a good suggestion would be is, people can promote after gaining a ton of combative experience in their current class. For instance, my character, Rhiyah, can become a Wyvern Lord/Lady if she focuses more on honing her skills with physical weapons, or she can take an interest in magic and study it intensely before she becomes a Malig Knight. I don't think instantaneous changes THAT BIG would really make sense, especially if we're writing a story.

But hey, that's how I always did it in my FE RPs. This is @Panne's RP so they can do it how they want.

Just to add on to what @Luminosity said, I think we're going by Fates/Awakening rules as far as classes go, so that means no third classes from the radiant games.

We'll be using seals. It'll make the process less complicated.

And we're going by Fates/Awakening classes, only.

Great Knight will most likely be the goal for this character then, which helps me decide on similar pictures to use before and after the promotion.

Thanks for the inputs!

We'll be using seals. It'll make the process less complicated.

And we're going by Fates/Awakening classes, only.

If we're using seals, then how exactly would they work in the RP? Just wondering.

If we're using seals, then how exactly would they work in the RP? Just wondering.
RP could still be used alongside the seals for the purpose of character development. Continue to have your character work on those skills that pertain to the desired class change so it makes more sense when the promotion happens. The Seal could also be considered more of a formal or traditional way of allowing people to officially gain that next rank of class.

I think both methods can work together to produce a good result. If some people need or want to skip some of that kind of development then at least they'll have the Seal to use.

I plan to go with both. A little background training with mounts, but not yet proficient enough to ride into battle effectively until he consumes a Seal (Knight without mount for now). Still, there will be potential for development there, and a climatic(ish) resolution to that. Even after the Seal is used, I could still include further bits of training and development after the promotion.

Hey! I was wondering if there was space for a Dark Mage?

@Panne I changed the shoes to Black Leather Shoes, is that good? As a Side note where do i go for the actual RP, I am a bit lost.

it may be tacky, but i had a great deal of fun writing euro-theme high fantasy dialogue, even though my only complete frame of reference is the movie Thor.

I've been spending way too much time looking for a good set of pictures. I think I'll keep it simple for now and stick with one, since I hadn't considered reclassing until very recently (that is -- if reclassing is allowed).

I'll have my character up soonish.

Status
Not open for further replies.