Fire Emblem: Tides of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me. I'm ready for my adventurers to hook up with the rest of the mercs.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOI

The RP thread is up!

You'll notice that the character I used does not have a character sheet that is openly displayed here.

Gwyn is the leader of the army that your characters are in! He's a taguel, who is of the lord class. There is one more character that I have planned that will not have a character sheet openly posted here.

My garbage post is up.

Hey guys :D Can I get in on this? I was thinking about making a cavalier. I have a ton pf FCs though and I'm trying to limit myself to twp characters so I guess we'll see XD

Question though, are ninjas the only thief-like classes we can have? No Thieves, Assassins, Outlaws, and Adventurers?

I guess Assassins and Master Ninjas are kinda the same thing though.

@SirBlazeALot
Welcome! We'd be glad to have you!

Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I definitely want Thieves to be apart of this. I just forgot to add them to the class list.

Reactions: SirBlazeALot
Aww well, I'm late to the parade. All of my RPs decided to start at the same time, so I'm under pressure to reply to them all right now. If things need to move along, you can probably say Takeda was taking a nap in a field somewhere or swindling someone.

@Panne

Thanks! Forsure I'll get started on my sheets in a few hours :3

I'm so torn on what classes to choose though >_<

Reactions: Mami Tomoe
@SirBlazeALot
You can make more than one character, if that helps!

And how is everyone, today?

Yeah I'm trying to limit myself to two though. I can get kinda outta hanf with characters XD

And I'm having a pretty great day no lie, how about you?

Basic Info
Name: Percival
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Birthday: July 6th

Appearance
9yGej7A.jpg
Percy is 6'2 and under all his armor he's thinner than you'd imagine, but obviously still pretty toned from his training. He's got a long (and quite lovely if you ask him) mane of luscious smokey brown hair and silver eyes like clouds on a rainy day.

Clothing/Armor Style: Just as you see in picture, Sir Percival's armor is light for both protection and speed in combat. It's colored blue and gold with a black chainmail suit underneath it.

Personal Information
Personality: Percival quite the goofy guy. His manner of speech is needlessly flowery and poetic. He takes great value in his appearance and you'll often find him staring in a mirror or in the reflection of a pond, absolutely in awe of his own beautiful beautiful face. Many would describe him as narcissistic and effeminate, because he tends to care more about his appearance than most women, often spending a majority of his money on clothes and cologne. Speaking of which, he's known to frivolously spend his money.

However, the narcissistic part isn't completely true. Percival cares deeply for his fellow man, especially those that can't defend themselves. That's why he fights, to protect the weak! You know, like most knights. He can be quite goofy, airheaded, and naïve in his quest to heal the world. As a child he was quite sheltered and hasn't really experienced the effects of poverty and what it can do to the mind. The world is very black and white to him, there are heroes and villains and he's a pretty pretty hero. He tends to whine when things get difficult.

1. Chatting: Sometimes it seems like Percy never shuts up once you get him going.
  2. Looking Good: As mentioned in his personality, Percy's pretty obsessed with his appearance, but he also likes to "look good" in any given scenario, such as being on the right side of an argument or a bet.
  3. Flowers: Percival loves them and stops to admire them quite often.
Dislikes
  1. Villains: Anyone Percy views as evil or just a little bit mean are bound to get a lecture...or you know like... killed.
  2. Being Unkept: Percy can't stand being unclean or unpresentable and he hates when others are as well.
  3. Moral Ambiguity: Percival isn't that smartest cookie and moral grey areas tend to make him very uncomfortable.
Fears
  1. Growing Old: Fearful that his appearance will deteriorate eventually, he searches for ways to extend his youth everywhere he goes.
  2. Commitment: Being such a beautiful man means to get to "experience" many beautiful people. The concept of putting a ring on just one terrifies him.
Biography
Percival grew up with the easy life. His family was a relatively wealthy one and he lived a life of comfort. The sky was the limit for him, he could have been a scholar or a merchant, maybe even a royal adviser if he used his connections. But Percival always had dreams of being a knight and going on epic quests and rescuing princesses and being loved by the populace. This romantic way of looking at life continued into his teens, as did his childhood dreams and he became a squire in the Zephyr's royal army at the age of 14.

He trained in the military and eventually rose from the bottom, to, well, the middle, as a passable soldier. Mostly, his job was to take care of bandits and rescue cats from trees. Zephyr wasn't very eventful until the war with Ignis began. That's when shit got real. Percival had to take part in real combat, with actual trained soldiers, not random vagabonds. Ignis's army proved to be too much for the royal army, and Percival witnessed their power firsthand. He found himself short many friends he knew from the military two years later. However, even in these trying times he keeps a smile on his face.

Combat
Class: Cavalier
Weapon: Bronze Lance, Bronze Sword
Other Equipment/Items: Vulnerary (3)

Basic Info
Name: Laethel
Sex: Female
Species: Human
Birthday: October 30th

Appearance
uHjSv4T.png
Laethel is 5'10, so kind of tall and imposing for a woman. She has long silver hair and strikingly malefic purple eyes. Her face is usually fixed in a malicious smirk.

Clothing/Armor Style: Just as you see in picture, Laethel wears lightweight black armor, but much of her body is exposed. The most noticeable trait of her apparel is her big goofy red cape.

Personal Information
Personality: Personality you say? Is "PURE EVIL" a personality?! Because that's what Laethel would like to believe her personality is. She's quite over dramatic and overly theatrical. Her life revolves around combat and a powerful, unquenchable blood thirst. She's quite brutal and unforgiving toward her opponents, and tends to monologue while chopping them into little itty bitty pieces.

However, most of her persona is an act. She has a vulnerable side that she shields from the rest of the world, and is actually quite sensitive. It's very easy to hurt her feelings. She'll pretend like you didn't but she'll cry about it later. Also, she's really only a brutal killer toward the enemy, she doesn't really go around killing innocent people and animals. In fact, cute animals make her melt on the inside. But she has to keep her villainous visage in tact so she pretends like stuff like that grosses her out.

1. Being Taken Seriously: Nothing puts a bigger smile on Laethel's face than actually terrifying someone with her demonic rhetoric.
  2. Small Animals: Who doesn't like adorable little animals?
  3. Axes: Laethel adores axes as weapons and has a collection of them back home in Ignis, most of them bought from stores or taken from warriors she bested.
Dislikes
  1. Senseless Murder: Laethel's conscience tended to make her feel sick during many of Ignis's invasions as they expanded their borders.
  2. Religious Figures: As the "daughter of a demon" religious figures automatically earn her ire.
  3. Swordsmen: They always seem to get the jump on her in combat. Why is that?!
Fears
  1. Darkness: Her biggest and most embarrassing secret is her crippling fear of being alone in the dark. Even with others she'll become jumpy.
  2. Meeting Her Father: Though Laethel often boasts about some day meeting her demonic father, she fears that she won't be evil enough for him.
Biography
Laethel was born in Ignis. Her mother was... a nutjob, and Laethel is a bastard child. Laethel's mom told her, and she legitimately believed this, that her father was a demon. This and her mental instability caused her to abuse Laethel, believing that she was demon spawn, often beating her with holy text when she did something "wrong". Laethel began to believe this as well, and after killing her mother in her sleep, she ran away from home. She fell in with a group of bandits, but after being captured by the Army of Ignis, she was offered a chance to fight in their military. She gleefully accepted.

But fighting alongside the Army tried her soul, as Ignis's brutal methods weighed on her. She stuck with them due to the punishment she'd face if she went AWOL and was caught. Two years ago she landed in Zephyr and took part in their massacres until she was ironically taken captive by Zephyr's army. History repeats itself, right? She helped the Royal Army with what she knew about Ignis's army in exchange for her life. Then, she was jailed as a prisoner of war. However, when Zephyr's king began to recruit mercenaries, Laethel offered her services and pledged allegiance to Zephyr in exchange for her "freedom".

Combat
Class: Fighter
Weapon: Bronze Axe
Other Equipment/Items: None

@SirBlazeALot

"moral grey areas tend to make him very uncomfortable" - This guy must not know how mercs tend to roll. ALSO-

"Swordsmen: They always seem to get the jump on her in combat. Why is that?!" - dat weapon triangle tho

I rolled up to the party super late, sorry people DX

@-Vesper- - Nothing super important happening right now, anyway. Just the pre-war meet-n-greet.

• Thank You
Reactions: Promedai
I should finally be able to post tonight :D

Reactions: Mami Tomoe
Status
Not open for further replies.