Fire Emblem: The Exalted March

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened just now but I'm posting it here from tumblr

Fighting Aversa in Chapter 22 at the Table Approach

All of my weapons are forged and named after Hamlet characters

Except this one tome I have - an Arcwind tome called Sanity, reminiscent of Ophelia's loss of Sanity after the death of Polonius.

We're using these stage analogies and I have my Hamlet weapons.

"ALL THE WORLD'S A STAGE, BITCH"

^^;; between me and my brother, I think we've put away 600+ hours on Awakening, just playing it over and over to see all the pairings. *made a list*

I think my favourite is Lon'qu and Cherche, cause its just so freaking sad ;A;

Reactions: 2 people
I ship Lon'qu with Oliviwa

or maybe Maribelle hmm

also I just checked and my play time is like 750+ hrs omg

So Rufiya have you decided what you will do about the dragon Laguz?

That's good~

I'm just like a hardcore Fire Emblem fan for a really long time. I also have like all the DLCs and 100% support log. .u.

It's been out for a year already in the states actually and I preorded so there's that. xD

EDIT: I'll add them into the OP sooner or later but yeah, in short they are allowed~

I think they have been out around half a year in europe, and the franchise has often seemed compeling but i for some reason never bought one of the games.

Also, nice.

But more rp wise, when will more beorc's post in the rp? ^^`

I've been meaning to remind some of the members I guess I should get to that real quick

*coughLULUcough* loljk.

But for real I'm going to message them.

Nah, no need to hurry if you are bussy with something.

Okay but what about the Shapeshifters

NO! WE WAGE WAR WITH LESSER NUMBERS! WE CHALLENGE THE ODDS! WE TAKE THE CHANCE! WE WILL SUCCEED! WE WILL CONQUER! And then I will have a drink. Or two. Maybe three. Probably four... BUT FIRST WE GO TO WAR!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
NO! WE WAGE WAR WITH LESSER NUMBERS! WE CHALLENGE THE ODDS! WE TAKE THE CHANCE! WE WILL SUCCEED! WE WILL CONQUER! And then I will have a drink. Or two. Maybe three. Probably four... BUT FIRST WE GO TO WAR!
AND URSA WILL EAT PEOPLE!

now you guys got me hyped to start the shapeshifter thread

*goes off to make like three charas*

haha jk. But i really need to finish my first two. -w-

The two you are working on was a manakete and a beorc right?

I'm working on a post now Rufiya, but since you are online at the moment, I wanted to ask two questions.

1) I was planning on making a Heron. How much freedom are you willing to give on the Galdr? (example, making up an offensive spell)

2) To go along with Liam's character's plot, I wanted to make my Heron the husband to his Crow Laguz mother. My plan was that when Ferrus and my Heron got to their "A Rank Support" it would trigger events where Ferrus' mother and my Heron would definitely have a child (more details would be in the CS). If you would prefer my Heron to be romancable, then I would change things around a little and make Ferrus' mother my Heron's adopted sister or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.