Fire Emblem: The Exalted March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to those who might be waiting for Miruru, but the family chinchilla murdered my computer charger the other day and I'm waiting on a replacement. So if people want to move on without me, just say that Miruru is flipping out, waving her arms frantically, etc.

Aww. I don't get to see the bunny girl react. Well, I get to see Ferrus respond to being snatched up and sniffed at then subsequently crushed in a bear hug of sorts. XD

I'm sad because nobody's noticing Carte and Folle like they came to help and everything but nobody''s dragging them into ideal positions or at least telling Carte how things happened.

Last edited:
@Requiem I didnt say anything. Im actually not gonna post till there is some commotion and less talking lol. Just waiting for the group to move along.

Ah, I was asking because I got a notification saying that you disliked my last post, wanted to know what I'd done wrong so I could fix it

Ah, got'cha, I understand. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't done something wrong, and if I had what it was, I'm a bit absent minded sometimes

Do I gotta respond right now? D: I wanna see little Ferrus squirming in Auri's "hug". XD

You really want Gweb to kill Dietrch, don't you @Requiem? XDDD

Well, I figured it'd be good fun, especially as Gwen's already going to see Aleria as Dancing Competition :P

xD I knew it! I'm bait! Yep. Dietrchs gonna die. If his wyvern doesn't work him to death. Gwens so gonnat totally club him into the ground whenever she gets jealous. Hahaha

Yay! Can I pet Sari now? Can I? Can I? *Hops up and down excitedly.* @Falcon

She's trying very hard to be brave so try not to scare her too badly, but if you must you must :)

'Course you'd have to drop at least one of the little ones first

Well, not really if he tucked one like a drum under his arm and held it against his body. xD

But I was thinking about putting the rabbit down. She does seem like the type to get rather fussy. lol

@Requiem I hope I made that funny enough for you.

@Falcon I hope that was funny for you too....and not too scary. XD

@Immortal Sin There was just the right bit of "I want to be your friend" to it that Sari's going to be more shocked than anything. Shocked is perfect. Now she gets to prove she's not really a cry baby after all :)

[feels left out]

Aww, Verbal. You want Auri to give Carte or Folle a hug that only a manakete like him can? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.