Fire Emblem: The Exalted March

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Carte to be involved in the wyvern moving effort and I want Folle to just be noticed by senpais everywhere

Well, the Wyvern moving "effort" really isn't an effort at all. The wyvern just likes Gwen and she hasn't told it to move back out of the gate. Which is going to be comical because of how much trouble Dietrchs getting into because Fafnirs in the way.

But, if you want a ten ton fire breathing lizard with a poisonous tipped tail to notice Carte, I can always make something up. xD

As for Folle, I don't know if Auri has even seen Folle yet. And Dietrchs still covered in slime from being mouthed by his wyvern. ;p

But Auri's always willing to find friends! Just dont hate me if I make him pet you or lug you around like a stuffed animal. Its really not THAT bad is it? XD

@Immortal Sin There was just the right bit of "I want to be your friend" to it that Sari's going to be more shocked than anything. Shocked is perfect. Now she gets to prove she's not really a cry baby after all :)
@Falcon Aww. Good then. I thought him showing her his teeth might have been too much, but I was actually thinking of a big stupid looking grin kinda thing. :P

P.S. I just noticed all the spelling errors and missing words in some of my sentences. I'm fixing those now.

Edit: I fixed all the ones I could immediately see. Still. I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
As for Folle, I don't know if Auri has even seen Folle yet. And Dietrchs still covered in slime from being mouthed by his wyvern. ;p

But Auri's always willing to find friends! Just dont hate me if I make him pet you or lug you around like a stuffed animal. Its really not THAT bad is it? XD
Folle's fine with being carried around and petted - she knows her bunny ears are adorable, even if she hides them in her pigtails. The tail, too, which peaks out from her garb. She's not used to being short, though - she's tall compared to most women, so she'll probably have some fun with Auri picking her up. Laughing and everything.

Folle's fine with being carried around and petted - she knows her bunny ears are adorable, even if she hides them in her pigtails. The tail, too, which peaks out from her garb. She's not used to being short, though - she's tall compared to most women, so she'll probably have some fun with Auri picking her up. Laughing and everything.

Hahaha. Well then, I'll be sure to have my giant run on over to her once his cat fixation is satiated. XD Right now he's fixated to twitchy cat ears.

I'm sure he'll more than likely try to grab her and pick her up all curiously. :3

Well, @Falcon has replied, waiting on @Requiem and @Rufiya to respond to Dietrch.

Hope everything is ok with them.

My apologies, work is a major drag, and heavy drinking last night was a terrible idea.

Hahaha. You and I should TOTALLY have a drinking match. Betcha I'd win. :P

Aww. Ursa ruined my plan. Tch. Oh well. I can still hug Requiem!

Lol. Yeah, I was gonna pick her up because she's scared to death of me. xD But its all good.

xD No prob. Hey! We can have our funny moment now!

Ursa and Auri just stare at each other for a bet then they bot reach over to one another and start petting the other. XDDD

I would make that bet, but not tonight. I have to work early in the morning

Alright, sorry for the double post, but I will for sure be doing my best to get a post in sometime today (With it being two in the morning presently, I'm counting today as the day in which it is, not the night). Sorry for the delay guys :/

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Oh. Oh My. I am so terribly sorry guys. I flaked bad. *Goes To Write A Post Immediately*

I'm alright waiting

Rufiya still has to post for Dietrch and the princess.

I hope she gets her net back soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.