Fire Emblem: The Exalted March

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday @Liam van Alkema!

And @Immortal Sin you aren't the only person who was wondering what "pulling a Chrom" was. I was about to ask that myself :D

@Falcon you too?! Glad I wasn't the only one.

@Liam van Alkema Your post was awesome! XD He's totally freaked out and thinking Auri's gonna eat him or something.

Oh! Can I grab him up to hand have Auri look him over and sniff at him and be like "Like you don't look or smell like a rabbit..." Then when the tensions at its peak and when Liam van Alkema thinks for sure this huge manakete's gonna kill him him--Auri could go "You wanna be friends with Auri and rabbit lady too?" And he could wiggle Miruru at him.

xD

@Rufiya Would you like me to make some more chaaracters to fill the gap? If so, which sex and what side?

That's not nesscary.

If you want to make one, I'd say to make just that one. Let some other people add another one if they wanted. (Ill be taking one as well.)

So which one should I make then? And for what side? lol

So I'm still working on the Image (you can still see my pencil marks :) ) but here's the wolf mage I may bring in later :)
Rivadrawing.jpg
Basic Statistics
Name:
Riva ( @Immortal Sin the name means Maiden :P )
Race: Wolf Laguz
Talents/Skills: Light Magic, Research, Teaching
Class: Light Mage (If @Rufiya will allow)

Physical Characteristics:
General Appearance:
Handsome is the best she can be called. She prefers clothing in brown and maroon hues, and would much rather be comfortable than fashionable.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: Sturdy build
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Auburn
Skin color: Tan
Habits: Reading while walking, Staying up late reading, Reading to others when she finds a passage fascinating.
Hobbies: Reading, Teaching what she knows, Puzzles
Greatest flaw: Not exactly being delicate, her speed an evasion techniques could use work.
Best quality: She has excellent vision and precision making her extremely good with ranged attacks.
Personality Characteristics What is your character's general personality?
Somewhat serious, and nearly always studious Riva has a tendency to always look deeper than what she first sees. She is confidant that there are very few things in this world that are actually what they appear to be and can easily be draw into debates over "what ifs" and "could bes". She also likes to argue both sides regardless of what she actually thinks, just to be sure all points of view have been considered. She can be very kind, lenient, and tolerant, however there are times when she can also dig her heels in and refuse to be budged.
How does Character see herself? Riva sees herself as a woman who has chosen to learn from her past but move on to, what she hopes is, a brighter future.
How does Character believe she is perceived by others? A books worm, or a scholar who has a hard time leaving the pages for reality.
How self-confident is the character? She's not always confident, but she can fake it for others if she has too.
Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof? Usually logic, but there are times when her temper can take hold.

Emotional Characteristics
Strengths/Weaknesses?
Riva is emotionally strong. Not a lot gets under her skin and it takes a great deal to upset her. She doesn't annoy, anger, or even cry easily.

That being said she doesn't express the good emotions very easily either. She may smile or laugh but there's usually a sense of falsehood too it. In her world emotions are shown to people you trust, and it takes a great deal to earn that trust.

What does the character want out of life? A steady home. She's tired of moving from place to place.
What would the character like to change in his/her life? The time she spent with the Beorc in her youth,
What motivates this character? knowledge

Hah! There's our Maiden! XD

Although I'm still not sure what sex or race I should be to help even things.

@Falcon you always have cool sketches. :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@Falcon I believe we have our first person to ensnare. Annto. Myrmidon!

@Requiem I'll post as soon as Liam gives me an okay as to rathere or not he accepts my ideal involving his character. ^_^

No worries, I'm in no major hurry *Nods Affirmatively*

No worries, I'm in no major hurry *Nods Affirmatively*

Well, if all goes well--just as your character arrives and questions Auri--he'' grab Liams small character and begin to identify the boy, sniffing at Liam and as the the tensions building up to heights make seem like he were about to devour the kid--He could the two totheer as self proclaimed best friends!

xD

@Falcon, are you gonna greet our friend my queen? XD

:) I was trying to give the others time to reply, but if they need me to reply first I can.

Wait! I'm writing something out! I need to update it first to include Jumi's new post though, so give me at most an hour. (hopefully it won't take that long)

No worries I'll wait as long as people need :)

@Falcon

Well, Annto (Forgive the mispelling if I have) directly spoke with lady Rae. :P That's why I asked.

@Xylime

I have poor little Miruru held up in the air by the back of her clothes. She's like 6 feet off the ground. xD

I'm hoping Liam will let me grab Ferrus as well and let the tension build because Ferrus doesn't smell like a rabbit--Requiem is by us ready to attack--I was gonna have Auri unexpectedly bear hug you two and then turn to Requiem and be completely confused. xD

Well, I was going to be ready to attack, but that dropped after I saw your face. Reading people's intentions is an important part of being a tactician after all :P

Psh! I could so eat them! Well...maybe not the rabit, she's cute. But the human?! >:D

Well, I might let you eat him, but then you'd be severely reprimanded. "Bad Auri, Bad! No eating people!"

Status
Not open for further replies.