Fire Emblem: The Exalted March

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auri sad...Auri no eat people.

v.v

"Good. Good Auri" *Pets Auri*

@Requiem I'll post as soon as Liam gives me an okay as to rathere or not he accepts my ideal involving his character. ^_^

@Immortal Sin Two thumbs way way up! Feel free to manhandle Ferrus, it'll be great!

@Requiem Also, it shouldn't be obvious that Ferrus is a dark mage, I know that Carte and Folle have told you he carries a tome, but with the cloak on he should just look like a small child in a travelling cloak, with the hood pulled over his face. Suspicious, maybe, but screaming dark mage? Probably not. But then again, I'm being nitpicky. If you're just calling him dark mage boy because you know he's carrying a tome (and don't know his name yet) that's fine. I just don't want everyone assuming he's a dark mage (even though he is). Ferrus is trying to hide that fact currently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Folle actually stated that it was a Flux tome. It's also to do with the fact that he has no idea what his name is. So, bit of both really.

Carte, however, is playing the evangelist and opting to keep quiet about the boy's profession, and potentially use his knowledge of the fact, his ability to keep a secret, and his open-minded attitude about it to get closer to Ferrus.

Haha I tgink my posts were funny.

@Rufiya you should read Dietrchs response to Aleria. I think you'll love it. :P

@Falcon find that funny did we? :P

I find a lot of things amusing, to what are you referring? :P

I find a lot of things amusing, to what are you referring? :P

I was referring to your like of my latest post as Dietrch and Auri. >.>

Pardon that, wrong thread

I can't believe I posted something in the wrong thread what the Hell Verbal I fucked up

@Immortal Sin - Yep, it made me laugh :D
I know, right? Dietrcht is gonna be awesomely funny at times. Auri...well, Auri is Auri. Aureilus hates him.

Aureilus hates just about most everything because of the way he's been treated all his life. Pack mule. Source of entertainment by making him fight Laguzs or inflicting some kind of harm on him. So he now finds it easier just to hate everyone than to pick and choose. That could change though. It might be difficult but if the girl understood him well enough, he'd definitely be drawn to her.

Well, if Rufiya approves Riva she will definitely be spending time with both of them trying to figure out that manacle :) assuming they allow it of course.
But Riva's going to be a bit of a tough cookie herself.

Agreed. Although she's gonna have such an easy time with Auri. He's much too kind hearted to turn her away. :P

She'll try not to take advantage of that fact . . . too much :P

Riva: "Auri, I could use some help carrying all these supplies please."

Auri: Okay pretty lady! *Picks up wagon.* Auri help pretty lady!

LOL

Just remember, there is always a downside. His is he doesn't know his strength or how to really be careful. XD

Riva trying desperately to pretend that was what she wanted all along: "Thank you, Auri, now put it over there please."

Riva's designed to be fairly sturdy. I think she can handle any accidental damage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.