Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually online at night. I hate typing on mobile, so sometimes I see messages but wait until I get to a computer to reply, I'm not ignoring you! D:
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, now mix and match.
Hello there, everyone!

I'm tastygoldentaters (call me Taters if you want to), and I've got some serious Final Fantasy cravings. Let me be more specific: I'm craving ANYTHING related to FFVII, and one specific scenario for FFVI. But before we get into details of scenarios and pairings, let me tell you a bit about myself and what I'm looking for!
  • Age: This is redstar bedroom, so obviously I'm looking for a 18+ partner, no exceptions.​
  • Plots: I'm looking for romance plots, but they can come in many shapes and sizes: it can be an adventure-driven plot, or a slice-of-life thing; it can be a slow burning romance, something with sexual tension since the beginning, or it can start like wildfire… as long as it makes sense for the characters we are playing. Nothing of this love-at-first-sight-just-so-we-can-jump-to-the-smut nonsense!​
  • Length: As much as necessary to keep a good flow, but I prefer quality over quantity. If we are replying back and forth in a scene full of dialogue, it's okay to have one or two paragraphs (as long as we give each other something to work with), as well as writing a whole page to develop plot, characters, or places. But I hate sloppy one-liners, or a huge chunk of text full of irrelevant information just to meet some writing quota.​
  • OOC: Please, be friendly and respectful! I already spend too much time every week replying to work emails, let's lighten up a bit! Also, I want to be comfortable enough to tell a partner if I'm going to delay my replies for some reason, or if I'm going to be away, or if there's something I'd like to discuss or change in the RP, and I want my partners to feel the same way. That being said, I guarantee you that unless something extraordinary has happened (like a meteor crashing into my apartment) I will always tell you what is going on if for some reason I want to change things or even drop the RP, and I expect the same courtesy. I work full-time and study at night, so if I'm willing to spend the little free time I have doing something, I will be committed to it.​
  • Post frequency: Since I don't have a lot of free time, as I mentioned above, the most regular posting time I can commit to is once a week. It can be more than that, sometimes even several posts a day if we're online at the same time, but never less than once a week unless I message you telling you about a special circumstance.

• Regarding PMs: Please do not reply to this thread, PM me instead. In your message, tell me if you prefer chocobos or moogles, so I can know you've read up to this part.

• Genders and sexualities: I'm comfortable with playing either male or female characters, and pairings can be either MxF, MxM, or FxF. I will respect your preferences as well, but if you're the type of person who thinks what we have inside our pants are too relevant to roleplay, I don't think we'll get along well.​
  • Plot/Smut ratio: I've said it up there, I'm looking for romance plots, and I like to think that my characters, being human, enjoy sex as a natural part of their lives. This ratio, then, is going to depend on the plot and characters we choose, so feel free to bring it up; it's a case-by-case matter.​
  • Important note about the games: As you're going to see below, we can either play as canon characters or original characters. For almost all pairings I am also willing to play different timelines, and play as either canon-compliant or canon-divergent, and even AUs are okay. All I ask of you is that, in case you're playing as a canon character, that you know the character well enough to do so, and if we are using canon settings or timelines, that you either know them well enough to write about them or at least be willing to check the Final Fantasy wiki for details. I mean, your character having a penthouse apartment facing the sea in Midgar is going to be really weird if it's not an Alternate Universe.​
  • Kinks and squicks: Let's talk about this once we have already decided on roleplaying together, that's TMI in a thread almost anyone can read.​

Now that I'm done with this (and I didn't expect it to be so long, sorry!), let's get to the best part: characters and pairings!

The characters in bold are the ones I'm willing to play.

These can be canon-compliant, canon-divergent or straight up alternate universes.

Aeris Gainsborough x Sephiroth
Cid Highwind x Shera
Tifa Lockhart x Aeris Gainsborough
Reno x Elena
Zack Fair x Sephiroth
Reno x Aeris Gainsborough

Turk x Turk
Turk x Someone from under the plate
SOLDIER x Turk
Or any other OCs from the FFVII universe that we can come up with!

Edgar x Terra
After Kefka was defeated, Terra decided to stay in Mobliz and help rebuild the city, leading a new life without magic. Edgar, King of Figaro, has sent some of the people from his kingdom to live in Mobliz and see it prosper, and often finds some time in his busy schedule as king to visit the settlements and his friend, a warrior who's learning how to farm the land and care for children.

That's all, folks! If you're interested, please PM me instead of answering this thread. Thanks!

So, just so you know... FF7 is my favorite game of all time. I'd be down to talk about an OC FF7 Rp with maybe my male character a part of an underground covert remnant of Avalanche (either right after Advent children or years down the line)

This is just a suggestion of course, let me know you're interested!

If you're interested, please send me a PM instead of replying to this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.