FINAL FANTASY ~ Levion's Wings

You know, since we had to do all that, I think it should go in the Fantasy fourm, rather than the Jump in forum but, eh.

NAME: Daemona Currere Levitas

CLASS: Swordsman

BACKGROUND:

- Parents adventurers who met multiple times throughout their journeys. Decided that it was fate, settled down and out came Daemona.

- From young, was taught to fight with a blade. It was a pretty amusing ritual. A gun, a stave, a summoner's circle, a sword, a dagger, a bow was placed before him. The one he crawled to, they assumed, was the one he had a calling towards. Sword it was!

- Unlike his father, Daemona was not large and burly but instead lean and lithe. Both mother and father had a hand in his training. Father taught him his physical hand-to-hand combat, his mother incorporated her styles as a rogue to his swordsmanship. Was taught to move like flowing water, rarely directly taking attacks, mostly deflecting and dodging.

- Went on quests with his parents regularly, it became family bonding sessions.

- At the age of 18, his parents threw him out. Yeah, I'm not kidding. They threw Daemona out. They wanted him to go out into the world and do his first MAJOR quest by himself. They didn't even point him to a quest, he was supposed to find one.

- Went around doing small quests, here and there. Nothing big. Further honed his skills with the sword.

- ???? Runs into the party.

YOUR PLACE IN HIMA: Formerly commoner, now traveller.

ANY OTHER INFO:

0003-2.jpg

His appearance.

fyVMtP8A.jpg

The sword that he wields. It can actually split into two swords, but he rarely uses both unless shit gets serious.

Raiu i say that we're childhood friends. Agree?

0.0 ...You make a very good point Raiu!
Final FANTASY....FANTASY Forums...T ^ T (I'll get that changed as soon as possible)

Oh, and IamXC i love your character! He'll fit right in!

Great idea, Tene.

OH! Quick Inquiry: Are we all in the City of Elne (thanks, Tene, i couldnt think of a name...)? Usually in FF, the charcters are in different lands and towns, then meet up. Don't freak out, however! We can all be in Elne, then pair up and branch out over Hima, looking for feather's and whatnot! It's almost the same thing!

So! Will it be:

1.)All are in Elne, eventually meet each other, then leaves to travel Hima?

or

2.)All are spread over Hima, eventually meets each other, and travels some more?

D:< VOTE.

Sorry everyone... ;___; I've been really sick lately.. </3 I'm gonna try to post as soon as I possibly can~

As for placement... I agree with the first one! :"D <3

I'll take the majority.

Edit: So far I think its the first one, so yeah.

There we go. There's life in this rp yet.

And I think that childhood friends is a great idea. He would know that my character is a bit... different. Doesn't like to breath other people's air.

LOLz. I guess Skye is different, but in a different way... I don't know what her personality will be until I actually play her.

My mom is letting me have an x-mas present early...and it's a computer game!!! I'll be very tempted to play it all day long...BUT I'll definitely get a post in today!

By the way, I've added pictures to Cenna's bio (finally).

Damn. Who's supposed to post next? It's looking kinda lonely over there.

*Repeatedly hits head on desk* Stupid Skyrim distracted me x.x

Hitting your head on the desk won''t do anything but give you a headache (Kinda like how crying never solves anything)!!! So stop hurting yourself! Jeez, LOLz.

Raiu has a point. There is no post order, but i would like to refrain from one on one post.

For example:

TENE POSTS.

ILIANA POSTS.

TENE POSTS.

ILIANA POSTS.

-__-

We don't want two people to seclude each other away from the action (except if they are traveling together, and even then, try to refrain.) So lets make room for those who haven't posted.

AKA: HURRY YOUR ASSES UP! >:D

I've....sadly lost interest in this. I won't be posting :/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo

Aw...

Ah, it happens. It actually happened to me once, though I did not go about it the way you did. I'm sure Iliana doesn't mind. She's trying after all.
Meanwhile, I believe Tetsuri and Tenchi are posting next.