FINAL FANTASY ~ Levion's Wings

Whenever me and Rayn make characters and I sort out the foundation.
Which is harder than it seems! D:<

Oh. Is there any way I can help? Because I'm more then willing to help with whatevs you need. ;D

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry everyone. ;__; I've been away for the holiday break and had no internet connection there at my cousins' house... But I'll have her up tonight, PROMISE! <3 Please forgive me. DX </3

*Huggles Miss Iliana back.* ; u ; I'm so sorry~ I'm working on her nowwww~

Aww i was gonna hug her first! ... Its never to late though! -tackle hugs Raynboa-

NAME: Althea

CLASS: Summoner

BACKGROUND: Having grown up in the village orphanage, Althea never knew how she got there, just like the rest of her "brothers" and "sisters". Throughout the years of her staying there, she grew to be the protector of all the children there. When the children were sent off to do errands, the guards and villagers would pick on some of the younger boys, calling them thieving brats. It was then that Althea would step in, defending her younger brothers and sisters in every situation they faced outside of the orphanage. One day when one of the more quiet of girls was sent to go deliver a package to a nearby citizen, the guards caught hold of her, thinking she had stolen it. Althea noticed she had not come home for supper, and went out to search for her. Not finding her anywhere in the village grounds, she took up her cloak and left to the wilderness. The cold season was just beginning to fall upon Hima, and as night came, she could not find her younger "sister". Just when she thought all hope was gone, she shed tears, fearing the worst. Suddenly, as Althea looked up to the sky, a small white feather slowly descended before her. Extending her hand out to catch it, she felt a cold pulse exerting from it as it fell into her hands. Light was casted into all the darkness that surrounded Althea, as a small being stood gracefully in the palm of her hand.
"Dear sister," it called out to her in echoes rather than voice. "I have heard your cries and wish you do not lose hope. The people need the strong hearted more than they ever had. Levion's return soon will come." It was then that Althea realized the search for her sister was over and done. The small form in her hand gave her a newfound hope, and faded, shimmering as she disintegrated into particles of snow. A lingering echo showed Althea, "Call onto me, and I will aid you in your times of trouble." She would no longer be alone again.

YOUR PLACE IN HIMA: Commoner

ANY OTHER INFO: (To come later on! :3)

93ae091646e6219e145f83546418e570d878ae24.png

FINALLY. HERE SHE IS, EVERYONE~! My long awaited summoner! ^__^ It only took me forever, right? (_ _U) If anything needs to be changed, please let me know~! c:

I am now suddenly not upset that it took so long! It was TOTALLY worth it! :D
*sigh* Now me next...v ^ v
no pressure no pressure....

OH MY GOSH, REALLY? ; U ; <3 I felt like I was going on a limb taking her story so out there mentioning Levion. X//D;; I'm glad you like her, though~!!! ^__^ I can't wait to see your character! :3

Name: Riname Mihan

View attachment 6704

CLASS: Black Mage

BACKGROUND: Riname is the daughter of the high priest, Bathael. High on the noble ladder in Hima, Riname has always been bound to the castle. Whether for training, studying, or researching the history of Hima, Levion, and the creatures that inhabit the land. Riname (or Rina) is the type of girl that won't hesitate to throw in the facts or past of any and everything. She was the brightest student in her class, placing the highest in all tested fields, both written and performance. However, in Riname's eyes, she always has a fear of her powers. Knowing about the strength of the elements was one thing, but being able to control them was on another league; a league that Riname grew to fear.

Bathael, concerned with this "fear" demanded that his daughter appease his legacy and learn the art of Ancient Black Magic. Riname was fearful to object, for Bathael was now becoming consumed with being the high superior of Hima, now that Levion was gone. Forced to fight between obeying her father and learning of dark magic or learning the magic and being consumed, Riname fled the castle in hope to rebirth the Wings of Levion.

YOUR PLACE IN HIMA: High Noble

ANY OTHER INFO: Riname already has one feather, the one she has used as a bookmark for her studies. She discovered that it was indeed a feather of Levion when it brightened in the book of Hima's History: Levion. Riname keeps the feather wrapped around the tip of her staff.

one word for this character:
AAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D

SO!

It has come to my attention that everyone has made a character and added little details and whatnot and is basically waiting for this thing to get ROLLIN'!

Well too bad, yall are gonna have to wait some more. v.v

But for good reason of course! :D I am currently laying down the foundation for this role play so that no one would be lost or confused from post to post.

THE BASICS:

1.)POSTS: Pretty much going to be like a regular role play, one post at a time. Make sure that when you post, at least make it a paragraph. I don't want a post to say, "And then he ran." :/ Chunk some detail up in that thang! >:D

2.) SUBPLOTS: These might complicate you. If you know about FF then you know about the many long distance friendships, new found love, long lost siblings, best friends forever, rivals, etc...PARTICIPATE IN THOSE! Create the bond yourself! Whether you want it to develop when you're actually IN the role play or whether you PM the other member and ask for permission, do what is necessary! We don't all want to be strangers now do we?

THE COMPLICATION:

3.) BATTLES: Now THIS...is where it gets tough. I dont want to stray to far away from the gaming elements of FF either, so that's why the battles are going to be entered. If you have never played any FF games, don't worry, it won't be hard to follow along. For starters PLEASE don't make a one v one battle. FF is a team thing, so include somebody (whether another member or made up character!)

When the battle begins, at the top of your post, put the words BATTLE ENSUES! You can decorate the words however you want, but just make it BIG and foreboding! >:D Once that is done, you basically post like a regular post (It'd be awesome if you change your color differently to adjust to battle scenes). Write a detailed description of your actions, not just "Riname waits. Riname uses Fire. Riname wins." Depending on who you are fighting with, make sure when the battle is over, that player buts the words VICTORY! or LOSS! at the end of the battle scene. You may continue with the post after the battle is done.

For players NOT battling, continue on with your posting! Don't wait 6 days for the end of the battle! Hima NEEDS you! Maybe you stumble across another players battle and decide to help? So be it! >:D KICK SOME ASS.

Thats pretty much all! If there are any questions, feel free to ask! :D
WISE WORDS FROM ILIANA: Make sure your post has DIALOGUE. We dont want you staring at a wall or person and not say ANYTHING.

:D

Perfect. I suppose you want a confirmation from us all that we have read this information.
Good Job, Ili-chan.

Squeeee!~~ <3 <3 <3 I can't wait! :D This is going to be AMAZING~!! ^__^ <333

LOLz I read all that.

~BATTLE ENSUES~

Bellsong shoots forward! She attacks Fredward Fredreco with speed and agility, dodging left and shooting right, twisting and turning. She uses her sword to stab at Fredward. Jumping backwards, she awaits his attack, then tries to dodge it. If she was wounded or not, she keeps up the attacks. She makes a swipe at his legs, then quickly switches the attack to his torso.

Fredward dodges the first four attacks, then makes an attack of his own. Using his two daggers, he attacks Bells left flank, then almost dodges her next attack. Even though he got hit, he kept it up. When she jumped back, he waited for a moment, then shot forward, throwing his dagger and hitting her leg. She didn't seem to notice the pain. As she moved forward to swipe at his legs, he tried to dodge, but got hit in the on the side of his chest. Grunting from the pain, he stumbled back and smiled. "Your good."

Bell smiled back. "I know I am." Before she could come in for the kill though, a great Phoenix flew in between then, screeching in anger. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING? YOUR HURTING EACH OTHER!"

Bells and Freds mom yanked the fake sword and daggers from their hands. "Never let me catch you doing that again!"

~BOTH LOSE~

LOLz this never really happened to me and my brother (His name isnt really Fredward), but it happened to a couple of friends. LOLz it cracked me up.

Posting tonight