FINAL FANTASY ~ Levion's Wings

Red Mage in my case means Swordmage with white and black magic abilities. He can't cast any offensive white magics or any advanced black magicks.

Oh really, Raiu? So you basically have the best of both worlds, huh?

You guys are so creative~!

NAME: Sharleth Keinsborough

CLASS: White Mage

BACKGROUND: Sharleth is another resident of the capital city, where she makes a living providing services for its shadier element. Once a hopeful and promising young student of white magic, she dropped out under mysterious circumstances and became something not unlike an unlicensed back-alley doctor, using potions and providing healings and status-effect cures for rebels, riff-raff, and the odd VIP who doesn't want embarrassing stories of injuries sustained in drunken brawls to spread about town.

YOUR PLACE IN HIMA:Commoner

ANY OTHER INFO:Sharleth doesn't come across as having the typical personality associated with healers. She's aggressive and mercenary. Nevertheless she takes the business of healing those who pay her seriously and relies on cigarettes and gardening to calm her nerves from all the things she's seen. She forgoes the typical staff associated with her *cough* discipline in favor of small knives. She usually uses a very slender but incredibly durable switchblade, called Corneo that is of some sentimental value.

Though years of hard city living have left her feeling tarnished, an unlikely series of events just might be able to re-awaken something heroic in her.

Appearance: It's in my mind. Posting it this evening.

Will magic be freeform or limited to the spells as shown in the series?

Actually, I don't.

Red mage: Jack of all trades, master of none. Offensive white magic tends to hit a lot as well as hit over large areas, and be VERY effective against the undead. Advanced black magic means anything beyond Electiricty, Fire, and Ice. That includes the support spells. So in short, he is the guy who can heal and cast basic black magic as well as fight, but he isn't as good in magic as the dedicated casters.

Also, his swordplay is sub-par, just supplemented by his magic.

Ooo~ Sharleth haz knife....o ^ o

Umm....that is a very good question. You at least need to have the BASIC elements (fire, ice, water, etc) and I guess it wouldn't hurt to incorporate another power into that (a blinding light, dark cloud of smoke, earth) but try not to make too extreme like "EXTREME POWER OF ULTIMATE LEVITATION ATTACK!" -__- That always drives me insane.

I think I fully understand now Raiu....I am anxious to see Rolic in action! :D

... xD Along those lines, Miss Iliana, I have to ask-- what about the aeons, then? o x o;

Rayn, if you want to fully describe the aeons (even add pictures) you have two options:

1.)Post the pictures and descriptions here in the OOC so everyone can see and know before hand what they are, the names, and moves.

OR....

2.)Post pictures and descriptions in the role play themselves when the time comes for them to be revealed. For example, if a battle ensues and you are summoning an aeon, then you could just do the description and pictures right then and there.

As for the aeon's THEMSELVES....just use your imagination! Once again, if you need name suggestions or picture help, I'm your slave! :D

Thank you very much, Miss Iliana~! <333 I'm grateful for your help! :D

Vex.jpgNAME: Vexro Mase (Vex)

CLASS: Thief

BACKGROUND: Vex, born and raised in riches, was only used to one thing: having it all. He was never aware of the fact that his parents never stole to get what they want. Age grabbed a hold of Vex, and in doing so, so did the disappearance of his parents. Left with nothing, Vex's only choice was to fight for everything. So, with the path of thievery calling his name, Vex found his survival, leisure, and danger, taking whatever he want from whoever he could find. Every thief gets bored of the same old things at the same old places. Vex, deciding to take his skills on the road, stumbled across something of absolute no value: a necklace with a worn out, white feather at the end of it. Tempted to pass it up, the feather shone a pale white light. Vex decided that not everything had to be golden to be special and picked up the necklace, wearing it around his neck on every pillage he went on. Little did he know of the chaos of Hima, and how value the necklace did wield.

YOUR PLACE IN HIMA: Traveler

ANY OTHER INFO: Not naturally a fighter, his main tactic is to sneak, not be seen, and disappear just as quickly. If he gets caught, he only pulls out a series of knives and relies on natural skill to aid him in the attacking. His best feature in battle is pure speed. His only mission is to take what he needs; getting hurt is always the very final option. He is quick to call on the aid of other's for help if need be.

Tenebraaaaaaaaaaeeee! Not only is it good to see you again but Vexro looks AMAZING!

Gosh, I love thieves! x3

Rolic is a pretty easy target and when he notices, hilarious events inbound.

NAME: Skye Black

CLASS: Geomancer

BACKGROUND: Left as an orphan, Skye didn't feel wanted. For as long as she could remember, other kids mocked her, made fun of her. At age 7, she got so upset, the stones in the walls shot out and attacked all the other kids. 2 years later, the whole building almost collapsed when she had a screaming fit. When everyone figured out what she was, they didn't dare bother her. Didn't even look at her. At age 15, she left the orphanage, tired of all the teasing. As she traveled, she developed her skill.

YOUR PLACE IN HIMA: Traveler

ANY OTHER INFO: After a few days staying in an inn, Skye set out again. Eventually, she came across a small cave with a small feather hanging by a string in the entrance. After searching the inside for any signs of life, she took the feather and camped out in the cave.

LOLz sorry if its not... interesting or anything, or if I messed up.

Your low self-esteem makes me...uneasy Bell. Have confidence in yourself.
Also, what is a geomancer, may I inquire?

A person whose magic comes from the land around them. If they are standing in water they use water attacks. Pretty much they can change the land and use it to their advantage. In short, they can throw rocks. Big rocks.

Ah. I am all too anxious to rush Iliana to begin this roleplay to see this action.
I'll be contemplating it.

I was reading about FF, and there are a lot more things about it then I thought. So, I searched classes, and I decided that I'll be a geomancer. LOLz it would be fun to do that.

I like it , this gonna be EPIC!!!!!!!!!! >:D

Damn it all to hell! This anticipation SUCKS! D:<