FINAL FANTASY ~ Levion's Wings

D: DAMN YOU SCHOOL FOR STEALING PEOPLES!

It's alright! You can be ninja and pop in and out! Meanwhile, THANK YOU TETSU-KUNNNN! T ^ T

I FINALLY LIIIIIVE

Aka, I've finally gotten better. ; _ ; :heart: My bronchitis invited his buddy the flu over, and I wasn't doing anything but sleeping day in and day out for like two weeks... DX So I'm finally back guys. ; 3 ; I'll bring our summoner into this yet~! ^^
<!--3 Aka, I've finally gotten better. ; _ ; <3 My bronchitis invited his buddy the flu over, and I wasn't doing anything but sleeping day in and day out for like two weeks... DX So I'm finally back guys. ; 3 ; I'll bring our summoner into this yet~! ^^

WOOT WOOT! LOLz though I home school.... so I no no have winter break!!!
It's tking alot of my focus to keep track of this, so if I kinda... disappear for a few days.... I dunno, LOLz.

>:D WE ARE KICKING THIS GRYETH'S ASS....not really. T - T I'm afraid I'm going to lose too!

I wanted to say, great job Tenchi and Bell! You have adjusted to well to the ninja battle scene that I made all ninja liked! >:3 Even though you two lost ( T 0 T ) it was a great battle!

BUT JUST A REMINDER!!!
If you are battling by yourself, or you just started the battle, you do not have to LOSE or VICTORY in the same post! You can keep the battle going with other players! For example, if Sorris was fighting along with Riname and he began to get weakened, in the next post, Riname may heal him with a potion or assist him in the battle! You both lost so quickly, I couldn't help! So, just a heads up! Who ever has successfully BEATEN the enemy posts the VICTORY and if you just get extremely overwhelm by the enemy, then you can put LOSE. So let your teammates help you! >:D

BUT YOU TWO STILL DID A GREAT JOB! Its always nice to have a loss every now and then. We don't want EVERYONE to win ALL THE TIME now, do we?

(Oh, and I also moved it to Fantasy Forums. Also, current members, be on the look out for Thadeus's bio. >:D WE HAZ TEH NEWBIE!)

*folds my arms and listens as I lean against a wall and smiles* (they are all amazing)

snow.jpg
NAME:Kestal Ventova

AGE 33

CLASS: Monk (strictly for the brawls)

BACKGROUND: Me? The hell you want to know about me for? Don't you watch boxing? I am the greatest! Champion of Hima's pro circuit at the age of sixteen. Laid em' all out. Serxes, Zantano, and the big guy himself, Mogai. No one can weather my storm of fists, and I proved it round after round, baby! An that was all before I could legally drink.

They don't make boys like they do in Nugoia village. That's where I'm from. It startin' to click for ya yet? The village of champions baby!Got all the money, booze, and tail I could ask for after that. It comes with being the best at the game. But even the best lose it seems. Got a bit too drunk one night and I killed a guy outside. Pleaded it was self defense, but you tend to make a few enemies being sodamn good. Got the book thrown at me, and I did the hard time with the law. Didn't break me none at all.

Got on out, and learner them bastards took everything I fought to get... So I'm gonna hit harder and faster to get it all back.... but first, I could use a beer...

YOUR PLACE IN HIMA: Former world fist fighting champion, now a vagabond

ANY OTHER INFO: It's safe to assume that Kestal would be known throughout Hima for his fame as a Champion Boxer, and also thought of as a convict due to his conviction of manslaughter by the courts of Hima.​

Oohh it just gets better and better!

>:D PROFIT.

LOLz you peeps are weird!!! ... Wait.... is it the other way around? Huh.... now I'm not sure... meh. Pants is for squares. ... Wait.... oh, never mind!!

Yess, I know I lost fast, but first off, Skye isnt really used to battles. She been kinda rooming around. With a feather around her neck.

Oh BLEEP!

Sorry I forgot about this. Kinda BLEH! Don't worry, I'll post soon.

Things happen~ Christmas has been hectic so Ili understands. Also the fact that your computer went bloof. So yes. ^^

EDIT: RAIU POSTED! >:D *punches everyone in excitement*

Though, unfortunately, the Gryeth is still alive....dibs on who takes it down?

ILIANA VOTES BELL. >:D *secretly hides away from responsibilities and whatnot*

I'll second that vote. I don't really see Kestal taking the final shot himself.

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I can't fight!!! .... Wellll..... maybe.... shmer.... Blegil Hegil Shmmmegil.... only if you want me to, I guess. If anyone else wants to, kick butt away! Skye isnt the most confident. .... I'm not even sure HOW to kill one.

Edit: RIGHT after I posted, I realized how. I could drown the beast by using what water there is in the well. ... Anyone like the idea? No? OK, good, someone else can defeat him!! YAY GO VOLUNTEERS!!!!
-looks around-
^.^
>.>
<.<
v.v
-whispers- I don't think I could defeat the beast.

Edit AGAIN: ARGH!!! I should read the RP posts before i read these, then post and the whatnots. I might as well try to defeat the beast, cause I was pretty much voted into it. SKYE TO THE RESCUE!!! ... HOPEFULLY!!!!

There! Skye almost killed the beast! I'm letting someone else actually do the killing, cause I decided that Skye doesn't kill if she doesn't have to. So, you know, someone use a sword or gun or fists to kill it. I REFUSE!!!

Hope I didn't steal anyone's thunder with that post, but I thought I'd get us movin' along since we've all flexed our muscle.

Great Job Skye and Thadeus for that tag team duo of death! Nice work mixing innocence with brutality!

AND CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE FOR SURVIVING YOUR FIRST BATTLE SCENE!

If any of you are lost as to what will happen afterwards, its this!

~All will meet! NO ONE MOVE AN INCH! D:< Riname will realize that we all have feathers (except for Tetsuri and Thadeus, right?) and will come to the conclusion that we all can save Hima by finding more!

LOLz yessss!!! -yawns and stretches- I am bad with names, so, yeah. Skye most likely will too. And other peeps post, cause I don't want to be then most frequent poster here, LOLz.

Haha you all are waiting on me to gather us all.

Don't worry, Ili is on it RIGHT NOW! >:D