Fight School [OOC/Signup]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Greased Smitening.

You are not exempt from the rules. If you do not make a post soon, your character will be considered to wander off and away from Vincento and Axel.

Like I told you, Beta, once my finals are done, mmk? Sorry to hold you guys up, I'm just stressed is all.

Hey everybody, how's it going? I'll be trying to get a post up within 25 hours from now, unless someone else in the same group as Axel wants to take up initiative or would prefer to post first.

Ok.

CONTEST TIME!

This week's contest will be...

_________'s Guilty Pleasure

This week, you will add a guilty pleasure to your character sheet. Put it just below the "Personality" section. For example, Shotaro's guilty pleasure is singing karaoke to Country-Western Music.

The most fitting and entertaining entry will win a custom Fight School image to put in their signature and/or avatar, made by me. The image will feature the winner's character.

Deadline will be 11:59PM Eastern USA time, this Friday.

I'm ready to win this week too. :3

You're up next for a post, Zero.

So is no one still here?

*zaps greased with a proton beam*

Last edited by a moderator:
Contest Deadline is approaching. Get on it, people. So far, only two of you have entered.

Due to apparent lack of interest, I am extending the Deadline until Sunday at 1159PM Eastern USA time.

Secondly...

@I.S. Zero

Please post, man. You've had time. I don't want to have to pester people to post all the time like this.

Heh you really take these contests seriously.
I probably won't be entering since I really don't understand the concept of a 'guilty pleasure' because I've never actually had one, so yeah I think I'll pass.

A Guilty Pleasure is something you love doing, but wouldn't want your friends to know you like doing. Like... say you were a really macho guy who was big into sports, working out, etc... but when you were alone you really liked knitting. You know your macho pals would make fun of you for it, but you just really like it.

That'd be a guilty pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.