Fight School [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. When I Can loosen up my time with a finger or two, I'll be more than glad to join in.

I just looked at your profile
I call hax
You must really be popular lol

Hahahaha. Me? Popular? XD

Nice big collaborative post is up for everyone to read and laugh at Shotaro.

Pls
I ain't gonna laugh at something like that
Do you even Texas, bro? XD
Anyways I'm having slight issues with my writing at the moment, I'll respond as soom as I am able though.

Uhhh
What?

Okay I seriously don't know how to make an entire wall of text from "Diana stood there quietly, listening to the others."
:/

Doctored photo is doctored. As for Shotaro, Charles... he was born in Singapore and lived there until he was seven. The rest of his life was spent in the USA. So he's just a closet country music fan. Although it is admittedly a REALLY small closet.

On the plus side...................

I GOT MY GOOD COMPUTER FIXED

alright, I posted. I'm also assuming Zen is taller than Diana in my post. If he is not then let me know and I'll correct it >.>
Also good for you Beta. ^w^

Are you guys following Vincento, Axel, and Junkiro? If so, I'd appreciate that not happening.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Today has been a good day! Got my computer fixed, had good food, and to top it off, Fight School's advertising banner got approved. Let's thank Diana for the great way to advertise our little world to the rest of Iwaku.

Yeah, when I saw the banner for Fight School, I just thought,"Now my banner looks like crap compared to that!" (I'm not too skilled with graphic design, my banner's the Cereldia Banner) o_o

Dude. All I did was crop an image to fit the banner size and then add text to it. Nothing fancy. Same with Greased Smitening's signature. I put an effect filter over the top, then added text.

Its not so much hard to do editing as it is hard to make your own things. Editing pre-existing things is a lot more simple.

Edit: Just saw yours. Dude, that looks fine. All you'd need to do is put that text over an image rather than a single-color background and it would look amazing. Try using Pixlr Editor next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.