Fight School [OOC/Signup]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I took 6 centuries to post, I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen again. anyways...

Fresh meat? Delicious.

And know we have an official fight school song? Awesome! I find it interesting that my character theme song is by the same exact band.

Hey, Zacky, Beta's been asleep since you posted it.

Please be patient and wait for him, alright? We're not speed demons.

Hey, Zacky, Beta's been asleep since you posted it.

Please be patient and wait for him, alright? We're not speed demons.
That was for everyone... not Beta alone...

I mean, whoever is on right now, would you read my CS and tell me what you think about it?

Alrighty, Zackymas. One last thing. You need to have a clear and defined limit to the size of the blocks you can create. I know you wouldn't make them the size of a house, but there does still need to be limits. Other than that, it looks good.

Contest Entries will be judged in a little while.

Man, I have noticed that I write a lot longer when I am exausted. I haven't got a full night's rest in two days, so I'm pretty tired.
I don't know whether to think this is a good thing or not so I'm just gonna... Stay up so I can... write longer...
Great idea!
Nya

Contest winner has been chosen. Ok, seriously. Greased Smitening... why? WHY would you make Junkiro suffer through that movie over and over?

You guys need to de-throne GS next week.

I'll get you a signature pic made in the near future, GS.

Alrighty, Zackymas. One last thing. You need to have a clear and defined limit to the size of the blocks you can create. I know you wouldn't make them the size of a house, but there does still need to be limits. Other than that, it looks good.

Contest Entries will be judged in a little while.
Done~

You need to have a clear and defined limit to the size of the blocks you can create.

he is able to create up to three blocks of any random size for a limited amount of time.

^ quoted from your CS just a moment ago.

No, you're not done.

What's wrong, Cheselth?

And yes, Zackymas. That works. You have been added to the roster and may now post in the IC.

Oh, I won?

*does a happy dance*

Junkiro For President.

Uh... Kiro if you poan on starting a fight with the player you have to challenge them in this thread.
Just a small reminder
Or was that changed, Beta?

Hey everyone. Just letting you know I will get a big GM Post up tonight.

Well I posted, I hope I didn't do anything bad in that since I'm still pretty tired haha

Status
Not open for further replies.