Fight School [OOC/Signup]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
My character and NPC are both unconscious so not much to do in my posts besides lay there in great detail.

My character and NPC are both unconscious so not much to do in my posts besides lay there in great detail.
They would be healed by medical staff and awaken fairly quickly, yo.

Well, you can always leave it to the dice. Miranda's only a C3. She CAN lose, ya know :P

Post up. Not a very long fight, because let's face it, Jun vs. Gerald was a mismatch. xD

ts0SQOE.gif

Kondo.Isao.full.1026810.jpg

Kyle Valouri is 18 years old and is an upperclassman at New Peaks Academy. He is in his last year of school at New Peaks. Though asked to join several clubs at New Peaks, Kyle has always stayed independent. He has harnessed his gift and worked his way to be one of the top fighters in the school. Kyle is mixed. His dad is Caucasian and his mother is Filipino. His dad is from the UK. How did he come to be at New Peaks? He would call it destiny. It was by chance that he happened to stumble upon the information. He has always been a fighter even at a young age and when news of a school training fighters and being dedicated to fighting how could he not join? His parent's didn't object, they knew their son wanted to learn from the best of the best, and they hoped this school would provide the best of the best.

His dad feels very proud of his son and couldn't be happier about his success at school, but wishes that he wasn't quite so impulsive sometimes. After all, fines for the various times Kyle has been caught breaking school rules are not cheap. His mother is simply glad that her son is doing what makes him happiest in life, and has nothing but praise for her child.

Fighting Style: Kung Fu (Southern Dragon Style) – 4th​ Dan Black Belt

Personality: Kyle is an accepting individual who loves to have fun. Not one for rules, he loves going against the grain of social norms. His motto is "f*** normal". Kyle is bisexual, he has dated both females and males. He is humble even though his parents are so rich they could buy a country. Out of all the seniors at New Peaks, Kyle is the more approachable one as well as one of the most liked and well known. Kyle can be jealous and has a bit of a temper, he once broke a guy's nose for talking to his boyfriend at the time.

Powers: Like A Ghost – For a very short period of time, no more than five seconds, Kyle can become completely intangible. This means that if he is in a grapple or if an opponent throws a punch, it will go straight through him and he'll be able to simply phase out of any hold. This can only be done once in a day and it drains him considerably.

Relationships: He is currently in a relationship with Kyami.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cfavano @Lucina
Hey guys, waiting on you to do your fight so we can proceed to the semifinals. Would appreciate you guys getting on that, please.

It's almost like there's an entire fucking campus that people could explore and RP in if they're no longer fighting in the tournament. Come on, people. Make some posts.

Apologies for the delay in adding Kyle to the NPC Roster, @RisingPhoenix. I have now done so.

Addendum: Minor edits were made to streamline the information presented. I hope that is not an issue.

I'm so ready to see who wins this tournament, but I'm also ready to start posting again, lol

Thank you @Beta I appreciate it. :) Now take it easy on him, nothing to traumatizing for Kyami.

Oh OKAY, I was curious as to if we could simply post while not in fights.... You'll see a post from me shortly......

Uh, but Beta, Rise still IS in the tournament....

Some bad shit happened and I needed to go to the hospital and get stitches in my hand. Will try to post soon, but no promises on account of fucked up hand.

I will try to get out a post tomorrow. Last week was really shitty, but I should be up to par from now on.

Well, that was one hell of a delay, but post happened. Enjoy Elias struggling with the anomaly of Gerald.

Status
Not open for further replies.