Fight School [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I somewhat got my point. I didn't want her really to be over the top. But ill see what I can do.

And as for her power its has nothing to do with physical damage really. Think Hinata's Gentle fist but minus the "spiritual energy blocking" and shes able to focus it in multiple parts of her body other than just her hands. As I said, nothing over the top. Restrictions are more fun to play out.

Her power seems to be pain amplification if I'm reading it right
I think it's alright as long as the pain stays fairly low-key for now.
it has nothing to do with physical damage really. Think Hinata's Gentle fist but minus the "spiritual energy blocking" and shes able to focus it in multiple parts of her body other than just her hands.

So Greased Smitening nailed it pretty well?

Alright. Removed her powers (couldn't find anything else I liked), fixed her backstory (backed by more research than the none I had last time), and am confidant that I'm ready for a second shot.

So Greased Smitening nailed it pretty well?
more or less, yes.

Switch the bit he asked as well and tried to come up with something more exciting than "She trained to use it" with her power.

more or less, yes.

Switch the bit he asked as well and tried to come up with something more exciting than "She trained to use it" with her power.
edit: I also meant it has nothing to do with internal physical damage. It still can hurt. If it didnt do anything it would be fairly pointless.

KQ0Uag6.gif

Since @Greased Smitening can't be assed to do his job, you're approved. Go post.

I'll add you to the roster soon.

@Daws Combine

The only issue I still have is that you have her being notorious. A reputable school like New Peaks Academy would look for reputable students rather than notorious ones. Well... I lied. TWO issues. 17 is too old for a first-year high school student.

I'll adjust accordingly.

Edit: I have adjusted accordingly.

@Daws Combine - Last things.

I don't know how long she has been learning or using Krav Maga, so I'll assign her a belt ranking. She can have a Blue Belt and will be eligible for promotion to Brown Belt after the next timeskip.

Also, fun fact time. Cyst in Russian is Kista.

@Lucina - Seongji has been added to the roster. Feel free to post in the IC thread.

Thank you. I didn't specify because she had informal training, meaning she has no real belt rank. Didn't think to use her relative skill to assign a metaphorical rank.

I suppose I'll specify that. Did you want me to change the name, as well?

@Daws Combine - Nah, you're fine. I just wasn't sure if you knew. Kista, Cyst, whatever. You named her and I respect that.

Approved. Will add her to the roster and you can go post in the IC.

@Daws Combine - Last things.

I don't know how long she has been learning or using Krav Maga, so I'll assign her a belt ranking. She can have a Blue Belt and will be eligible for promotion to Brown Belt after the next timeskip.

Also, fun fact time. Cyst in Russian is Kista.

@Lucina - Seongji has been added to the roster. Feel free to post in the IC thread.
Thank you, thank you. Will do soon.

A wedding took over my weekend. But I have returned.

As per an agreement with Beta, Gerald Berry has also gained two ranks and is now a D1 student.

I think I'll start working on a post, but am upset you skilled halloween

Any time is a good time, Lucina. Act now and it's your lucky day! Wait until tomorrow, and luck will never come your way!

I'm serious. Please make an IC post.

I'm watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and it's giving me character ideas.

WOuld I be able to make a character that uses ripples?

Status
Not open for further replies.