Fight School [OOC/Signup]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heloooooooooooooooooooooo

Is this still accepting?.. Always wanted to join an RP revolving around an Academy and fighting.

@Akashi

Yes, we are still accepting. Feel free to write up a CS for review.

Hnn... Bear with me on these bad store names from me please ;-;
About to post

Or you could wait for Kiro to post.

Or I can already be posted and
Hnnn...

I'm just gonna go and play pokémon now...

Or I can already be posted and
Hnnn...

I'm just gonna go and play pokémon now...

giphy.gif

... P.S.

There's already a steakhouse established as on campus. Please choose a different kind of restaurant, Cheselth. This is an incredibly multinational school, so there would be at least ten or so different kinds of cuisine represented. Like...

Italian, Mexican/Latin American, Indian, Oriental, French, Thai, and so on.

Yo, check out my winnings for the last contest. Ain't it pretty sweet?

Sweet
I'm in the middle of posting, just making sure I get at least to paragraphs.

Did I really put that?
For a minute there I thought I put 55555555 like one of those fake phone numbers lol

Woa so you did for all...

Just a little suggestion, I think it would fit better white instead of black and more... "electronic" letters.

Posted~
I think the text looks fine in my opinion. If it were a school with real card like that, they wouldn't make it all too flashy or anything like that.

Posted~
I think the text looks fine in my opinion. If it were a school with real card like that, they wouldn't make it all too flashy or anything like that.
I'm just talking by self-experience ^-^ all the school ID cards I've seen have white as their main color.
The text/letters was because it seems more formal and like... that it actually came out of a printer. Hey those are just opinions so don't botter taking it too serious.

I'm just saying. I'm also going to get my sister to draw my oc so it looks a little less chibi
Plus I just like her style a little more

Status
Not open for further replies.