Fate_Grand Order: Chaldeas Defense Force

@Ailucia There's going to be a lot of clashing with all the characters I think. I honestly don't know how Jason and Xiao's personalities are going to mix. They are so different.

Although, I don't think Jason will like Angela much, as @Shiki and I discussed already, because of her connection to the holy church, but she won't know why he doesn't like her specifically.

Outside those two, I am trying to not to anticipate interaction as to make it more interesting, but yea.

@ERode, I don't really think anyone here is planning on bailing out, at least I hope not.

@Archpigeon Well we are allies in the strictest sense of the word, acquaintances at best. Will be neat if there is a little strife in how things should be done that leads to arguments.

In regards to the dropping problem, insta-dying will be a huge blow to servants in general if the master leaves, unless we want everyone to have the ability to handle multiple servants and just go with the servant's choice.

If we have drops we'll likely have these two things happen.

For masters they will be put in a cryostasis like in the game and the servant will be transferred over or just run solo.

For servants we'll have them work solely in chaldeas 2 as an npc similar to a Da Vinci type.

Don't want those to happen, but that's my plan in case of emergency.

Adam Weishaupt
Assassin
T̵̲́̿r̴͖̃ṷ̷̪́͒e̷̹͑ ̴̨̄̏C̷̣̭̈ḧ̸̯́̿ȧ̷͙̥͊o̵̲̳͝s̸͔͋͆​

• Strength: E

Endurance: E

Agility: B

Magical Energy: D

Luck: A+

• Independent Manifestation
    Rank C+
    As a living mythos, a legend warped by popular culture and post-modern cynicism, Adam does not normally require a Master to remain anchored in the world, capable instead of infecting the minds of entire populations to solidify his presence within reality. Due to the destruction of humanity, however, this Skill has been ranked down, set instead to enable contracts with multiple Masters.

Presence Obfuscation
    Rank B
    Formless and nameless, Adam is more of an existence birthed to symbolize the Illuminati rather than an individual Heroic Spirit. Unless he wills it, it is impossible to recall his appearance or name, and all actions performed by him will be attributed to a mysterious group, rather than a single perpetrator.

Pandemonium Creation
    Rank EX
    His presence alone sows the seeds of discord and distrust, making every shadow a monster, every incident a conspiracy, every lie an alternative truth. Madness seeps into his surroundings passively, warping individual perceptions until unity is impossible and even science and magecraft are distorted. Compared to Territory Creation, which calls forth the 'ideal' conditions, this skill calls forth the 'worst' conditions.

• Memetic Contagion
    Rank C+
    As long as civilization persists, as long as those he's contracted with still live, Adam cannot be slain, an immortal wraith that dwells in the minds of men. Due to the destruction of humanity, however, this Skill has been ranked down, making physical manifestation impossible for a whole day after being slain.

Corrosion of Truth
    Rank B++
    In due time, all extraordinary stories can be twisted to be attributed to the Illuminati, regardless of the falsehoods. Against all Heroic Spirits, Adam is capable of 'misattributing' their identity, distorting their legend and stripping away their powers as a result, telegraphed by a blackness that seeps into their Saint Graph. Though the process is gradual, this process of misattribution accelerates dramatically when he faces off against a Heroic Spirit that's close to the modern era and who originates from the civilized 'West'.

The Great Illuminator (False)
    Rank A
    A perversion of Charisma, The Great Illuminator (False) is a skill centered on turning fiction into fact, allowing toxic fantasies to overturn rationality and skepticism. Women have thrown away their chastity for enlightenment. Men have thrown away their fortune for enlightenment. At a distance, this is madness, but for those who hear Adam's words up close, even the most insane suggestions seem like mere common sense. After all, what is a cult, if not perfectly reasonable?

• The Owl of Minerva
    A Thousand Deeds Woven Into One
    Type: Covenant
    Description
    "Align yourselves with the Order, and mask yourselves in the Shadows of Enlightenment."

By aligning themselves with Adam Weishaupt, other Heroic Spirits are capable of temporarily utilizing Corrosion of Truth, Presence Obfuscation, and Pandemonium Creation, in return for giving up an equal amount of Skills of their own. When this Noble Phantasm is not used, their allegiance to him is marked by an eye-shaped mark on their solar plexus, but once they start utilizing his Skills, their physical forms begin to blacken, more eye-shaped marks appearing over the shadowed parts. Those same marks appear over Adam's own body, enabling him to serve as a supervisor and coordinator for all those who fight under the banner of the Illuminati.

Those who betray the Order will be extremely susceptible to the effects of Corrosion of Truth, but will also become immune to Presence Obfuscation and Pandemonium Creation as individuals who have 'surpassed' the madness of the cult.

Manifestation of an Unformed Mythos
    Everyone is the Hero of Their Own Story
    Type: Unit
    Description
    "This isn't my fight. It's yours."

The existence known as 'Adam Weishaupt' is a mere figurehead for the secret society known as the Illuminati, a spirit created out of conspiracy and paranoia, fear and ignorance. But this tenuous existence is not a weakness. No, the fragility of his identity enables him the ability to fuse with any one of his masters, temporarily granting them the 'cowl' of a Heroic Spirit crafted not from any pre-existing legend, but from their own story. Fact is exaggerated into Fiction, and reality is sundered to manifest delusional grandeur. If Servants are individuals who are smaller-than-life, their legends forced into containers, these temporary Demi-Servants are larger-than-life, their accomplishments pushed to irrational extremes. The stronger the willpower of the Master, the more powerful their Demi-Servant form, and the higher the chance of the total annihilation of the identity 'Adam Weishaupt'.

But that's fine. After all, as long as the Illuminati exists, a new 'Adam Weishaupt' will always be born.

• Adam Weishaupt doesn't give a shit. But then, maybe he does. Oh, wait, maybe it's just something he does for fun? Ah, but he does take things very seriously, huh? On the other hand, he's probably just lying. But hey, there's a good chance that he's telling the truth, right? No, no, if you listened carefully, clearly, it's all just bullshit. Or maybe he's making it sound that way, to hide the kernel of truth that only true believers would find?

Fuck if anyone knows.

The only thing consistent about Adam is his inconsistency, and the only constant about him is his ability to smile, no matter how appropriate or inappropriate it is for the situation. But hey, perhaps, as a new figurehead, his personality is simply still in the process of 'stabilizing'.

• The real Adam Weishaupt was a useless individual whose efforts in establishing a secret society for his special philosophy ultimately culminated into nothing useful. He died in exile, and his school of thought wasn't continued by any of the former members of his society.

But the name 'Illuminati' persisted, pulled out into infamy in the modern era. Did it begin as a joke? Did it begin as a conspiracy theory? Did it begin as a genuine effort? It did not matter. The fame alone was enough, as a hundred individual groups claimed allegiance to the Illuminati, as a thousand novels wove a thousand tales about the Illuminati, as it became engrained in public consciousness, replacing the benevolent philosophy of the original Order with a society of elites who controlled the world like master-class puppeteers. It was a meme, a contagion, and, in a world where all information, false and true, could be spread in an instant, it became a 'power'.

A modern mythology, built on belief rather than fact, like the heroes of ancient times.

And so, 'Adam Weishaupt' was reborn once more, the inconsistent enigma that stood at the top of the Order of the Illuminati, immortal and all-seeing.

Summoning Catalyst: Under normal circumstances, Adam Weishaupt is an inaccessible anomaly, but the destruction of humanity, the core of his existence, has forced his hand.

@ERode, I think he's referring to the tabs on your character sheet.

Reactions: Takumi

Adam Weishaupt
Assassin
T̵̲́̿r̴͖̃ṷ̷̪́͒e̷̹͑ ̴̨̄̏C̷̣̭̈ḧ̸̯́̿ȧ̷͙̥͊o̵̲̳͝s̸͔͋͆​

• Strength: E

Endurance: E

Agility: B

Magical Energy: D

Luck: A+

• Independent Manifestation
    Rank C+
    As a living mythos, a legend warped by popular culture and post-modern cynicism, Adam does not normally require a Master to remain anchored in the world, capable instead of infecting the minds of entire populations to solidify his presence within reality. Due to the destruction of humanity, however, this Skill has been ranked down, set instead to enable contracts with multiple Masters.

Presence Obfuscation
    Rank B
    Formless and nameless, Adam is more of an existence birthed to symbolize the Illuminati rather than an individual Heroic Spirit. Unless he wills it, it is impossible to recall his appearance or name, and all actions performed by him will be attributed to a mysterious group, rather than a single perpetrator.

Pandemonium Creation
    Rank EX
    His presence alone sows the seeds of discord and distrust, making every shadow a monster, every incident a conspiracy, every lie an alternative truth. Madness seeps into his surroundings passively, warping individual perceptions until unity is impossible and even science and magecraft are distorted. Compared to Territory Creation, which calls forth the 'ideal' conditions, this skill calls forth the 'worst' conditions.

• Memetic Contagion
    Rank C+
    As long as civilization persists, as long as those he's contracted with still live, Adam cannot be slain, an immortal wraith that dwells in the minds of men. Due to the destruction of humanity, however, this Skill has been ranked down, making physical manifestation impossible for a whole day after being slain.

Corrosion of Truth
    Rank B++
    In due time, all extraordinary stories can be twisted to be attributed to the Illuminati, regardless of the falsehoods. Against all Heroic Spirits, Adam is capable of 'misattributing' their identity, distorting their legend and stripping away their powers as a result, telegraphed by a blackness that seeps into their Saint Graph. Though the process is gradual, this process of misattribution accelerates dramatically when he faces off against a Heroic Spirit that's close to the modern era and who originates from the civilized 'West'.

The Great Illuminator (False)
    Rank A
    A perversion of Charisma, The Great Illuminator (False) is a skill centered on turning fiction into fact, allowing toxic fantasies to overturn rationality and skepticism. Women have thrown away their chastity for enlightenment. Men have thrown away their fortune for enlightenment. At a distance, this is madness, but for those who hear Adam's words up close, even the most insane suggestions seem like mere common sense. After all, what is a cult, if not perfectly reasonable?

• The Owl of Minerva
    A Thousand Deeds Woven Into One
    Type: Covenant
    Description
    "Align yourselves with the Order, and mask yourselves in the Shadows of Enlightenment."

By aligning themselves with Adam Weishaupt, other Heroic Spirits are capable of temporarily utilizing Corrosion of Truth, Presence Obfuscation, and Pandemonium Creation, in return for giving up an equal amount of Skills of their own. When this Noble Phantasm is not used, their allegiance to him is marked by an eye-shaped mark on their solar plexus, but once they start utilizing his Skills, their physical forms begin to blacken, more eye-shaped marks appearing over the shadowed parts. Those same marks appear over Adam's own body, enabling him to serve as a supervisor and coordinator for all those who fight under the banner of the Illuminati.

Those who betray the Order will be extremely susceptible to the effects of Corrosion of Truth, but will also become immune to Presence Obfuscation and Pandemonium Creation as individuals who have 'surpassed' the madness of the cult.

Manifestation of an Unformed Mythos
    Everyone is the Hero of Their Own Story
    Type: Unit
    Description
    "This isn't my fight. It's yours."

The existence known as 'Adam Weishaupt' is a mere figurehead for the secret society known as the Illuminati, a spirit created out of conspiracy and paranoia, fear and ignorance. But this tenuous existence is not a weakness. No, the fragility of his identity enables him the ability to fuse with any one of his masters, temporarily granting them the 'cowl' of a Heroic Spirit crafted not from any pre-existing legend, but from their own story. Fact is exaggerated into Fiction, and reality is sundered to manifest delusional grandeur. If Servants are individuals who are smaller-than-life, their legends forced into containers, these temporary Demi-Servants are larger-than-life, their accomplishments pushed to irrational extremes. The stronger the willpower of the Master, the more powerful their Demi-Servant form, and the higher the chance of the total annihilation of the identity 'Adam Weishaupt'.

But that's fine. After all, as long as the Illuminati exists, a new 'Adam Weishaupt' will always be born.

• Adam Weishaupt doesn't give a shit. But then, maybe he does. Oh, wait, maybe it's just something he does for fun? Ah, but he does take things very seriously, huh? On the other hand, he's probably just lying. But hey, there's a good chance that he's telling the truth, right? No, no, if you listened carefully, clearly, it's all just bullshit. Or maybe he's making it sound that way, to hide the kernel of truth that only true believers would find?

Fuck if anyone knows.

The only thing consistent about Adam is his inconsistency, and the only constant about him is his ability to smile, no matter how appropriate or inappropriate it is for the situation. But hey, perhaps, as a new figurehead, his personality is simply still in the process of 'stabilizing'.

• The real Adam Weishaupt was a useless individual whose efforts in establishing a secret society for his special philosophy ultimately culminated into nothing useful. He died in exile, and his school of thought wasn't continued by any of the former members of his society.

But the name 'Illuminati' persisted, pulled out into infamy in the modern era. Did it begin as a joke? Did it begin as a conspiracy theory? Did it begin as a genuine effort? It did not matter. The fame alone was enough, as a hundred individual groups claimed allegiance to the Illuminati, as a thousand novels wove a thousand tales about the Illuminati, as it became engrained in public consciousness, replacing the benevolent philosophy of the original Order with a society of elites who controlled the world like master-class puppeteers. It was a meme, a contagion, and, in a world where all information, false and true, could be spread in an instant, it became a 'power'.

A modern mythology, built on belief rather than fact, like the heroes of ancient times.

And so, 'Adam Weishaupt' was reborn once more, the inconsistent enigma that stood at the top of the Order of the Illuminati, immortal and all-seeing.

Summoning Catalyst: Under normal circumstances, Adam Weishaupt is an inaccessible anomaly, but the destruction of humanity, the core of his existence, has forced his hand.

This is an AWESOME assassin man. Adding it to the sheet in the front right now. We'll be doing the raffle then tomorrow for sure and once the raffle is finished I'll go ahead and make the IC. We'll likely start near if not right after the summoning of the servants so everyone will have a chance to make dynamics early on.

Reactions: Takumi and Takashi
Dope, thanks for the update.

Nice, also I want to just give a heads up that I won't be around Saturday. Well, until evening anyway. Family reunion, no Wi-Fi and probably no phone service either from the looks of it so yeah.

I probably should be on much this weekend either. I have a paper to work on and some other homework.

@MixedUpGuy What time do you plan on doing the raffle? I'm several hours behind y'all, as far as I can tell, so I'd just appreciate a time, just for setting an alarm (so I can wake up for it).

That actually brings up something I meant to ask a while back, what time zone is everyone in?

@Archpigeon American Eastern Time - can't remember if it's Standard Time or Daylight Time. Changes far too often, if you ask me.

I'm PST over here in cali.

I live in the Texas so that puts me in the Central time zone, I think.

Well I'm in Tucson myself so I'm in the Mountain time. For the meantime if it works out better for everyone we can schedule the shuffle to be around later tonight, and I'm thinking like maybe 2 hours at most. I'll set up my sheet on my end with all servants getting a number, those who have a master can just pick a number and then I'll make the list a later on tonight. Then we can start up the IC on Sunday since that will give everyone an opportunity to get back on and also finish off whatever sheets still need to be touched up by everyone here.

So, just to be clear, are we picking a servant or are we picking a number and we'll get randomly assigned a servant?

You'll pick a number. So here's an example.

I'll designate each servant with a number between 1-7 (One for each class of servant)

Let's say Shiki for example picks the number 4, and in this example number 4 happens to be our caster in Cao Cao. That means that her master in Angela would be paired off with Cao Cao for the sake of the story. She'd still control both Angela and Hannibal as those are her characters, but she is paired up with Cao Cao with Angela and someone else's master with Hannibal.

Hopefully that explains the system a little better.

(also apologies if you aren't a girl Shiki, I originally used the pronoun for the characters and it just carried on to you as a whole. Hard part about being in a forum setting I guess. ^_^')

I'll try my best to show up on time, I do have things I must get to today.