Fate_Grand Order: Chaldeas Defense Force

Wouldn't it be simpler just to randomize the numbers and handling everything in your side? You can just deal with doubling when it becomes an issue.

@MixedUpGuy That makes a lot of sense. Thank you for clearing it up. Hopefully Teddy and Jason don't end up as a pairing. I originally thought it was a good idea. Looking back, I think Teddy is probably the servant he'd clash with the most.

So we are meeting up in 2 hours? (Now it's about 1.5 hours?)

Actually that's true. I didn't even think about doubling in the case where people put down a number at the same time as other people and they either don't change or are offline and leaving us with a delay. I'll start up the pairing then in just a second. There should be somewhere that does this stuff in a randomizer I can find somewhere.

So for now I'll put all the masters and servants in a randomizer in a bit and I'll go ahead and announce the results in a little while. Be right back folks.

Welp as long as we're saying our time zones, I'm in Oregon so Pacific Standard Time.

@MixedUpGuy, my suggestion for this is just to repurpose a secret santa randomizer app or something. If you haven't done it yet. I've done something like this with one before and it went pretty well

Hmm. Hannibal's with @cojemo Yuuto Hiromichi and Angela's with @Cush Almighty Goujin of Yue? That should be interesting.

As Shiki has noticed we now have our pairs. I'm gonna finish up my quick little master profile and since everyone is gonna be in busy with real life stuff it seems for the weekend we can continue to discuss stuff here in the OOC and we'll start the IC on Sunday probably close to noon my time when I make the first post. I"ll probably start on it tomorrow in open office and get the finished product up on Sunday. It'll also give me time to figure out a posting cycle that works best as well.

Just now saw the pairs, I don't know why I kept refreshing on this page when it was being put on the first post. Coolio.

How convenient, I paired up with the same person twice as if we just switched each other's servant/master.

I noticed that using the random generator I used. I immediately thought "You gotta be joking". And I tried it two more times and it happened again once and the other you both ended up with your own servants so I figured this would be better off just for the sake of playing off other players. Needless to say, sometimes random generators don't provide super distinct changes the more you roll them. :/

I guess it must be fate(/stay night)

So Lævateinn and Jason eh? Well they'll have some common ground if nothing else.

@Ailucia if you want, and if @MixedUpGuy is chill with it, you can switch one of your pairs with me so you aren't with just one person.

@Takashi , That'll definitely be an interesting duo. Jason is kind of a rogue person by nature, which as team berserker, will either end up going well or really bad.

Reactions: Takashi
Oh I'm rather okay with it, I feel the pairings are a bit fitting anyways. Also my spear loving master has lancer so that's just luck right there.

Oh, Mixed, if it's too much effort for you to RP as both player and GM, you can just set Adam as a Servant under contract of all masters. That's basically how I designed him anyways.

I'm up in Michigan so I'm EST. Sorry I haven't been on, worked overtime Friday and I'll try and work more on Nanami before I go on for work tonight.

By the way, @MixedUpGuy, I won't be on until 4ish EST - 1:00 your time, I think. Sorry about that.