Fate_Grand Order: Chaldeas Defense Force

@Shiki I think the english dub of Fate/Zero called them Inquisitors. I felt the name fitted best. He and Angela would probably not like each other too much, but Jason doesn't really trust anyone so that doesn't change much, though it does add plot. Keep in mind, no one knows that he and Omega the Freelance Merc are the same person, so only he would know

@MixedUpGuy glorious moments indeed. I like that idea for Rough Riders, and for your quote in respect to the transformation thing, I fell over trying to contain a loud laugh.

Hmm. Never watched Zero - well, I watched the first two episodes and I was bored out of my mind - so I'll trust y'all on that.
By the way, @MixedUpGuy, I made a Servant a while back, a Caster, that isn't very good at direct combat, but might make a good enemy. Want me to send her?

Any plans on when to do the Master/Servant matchup?

Sorry for the lack of an update there folks...sadly some personal matters had me distracted for the better part of the last two days. (Family)

In regards to the servant/master raffle I'll probably be able to set that up tomorrow after finishing up my extra master so that we have an equal amount to both servant and masters. Again, probably should be done by the afternoon tomorrow and once we get the raffle done I will start us up on an IC.

No worries man. Family matters take priority. I hope everything is going okay on your end

A new master for the gacha roll.

So I just got done the big magecraft portion of my sheet, and decided to post it up here as a work in progress. I plan to give him blood magic, but Yeah this is it so far.

WIP

Yuuto Hiromichi

ec87c8b30fdd790a55b6cbb386627862.jpg

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Magic Circuits
Number: A
Quality: E
Magecraft/Abilities:

Living Vessel:
The Hiromichi family for ages have sought to recreate the True Magic from the days of old through their own methods, and Yuuto himself is their greatest accomplishment. His original body frail and weak, his consciousness and soul was transferred into a puppet of meat finely crafted by the family, and through time the new body adapted and organically grew an enormous amount of magic circuits nearing the hundreds. However, these high numbers come at a price, as each circuit can barely handle 10 units of magical energy before bursting.

This severe malfunction is remedied by a feature unique to Yuuto's Living Vessel. Yuuto's new body is completely self-dependent due to a powerful magical core located where his heart would be and allows him to ignore many bodily functions that most humans must obey and disables pain completely. He can strike much harder than a normal human by ignoring the limiters breathing, eating, drinking, and sleeping are all functions rendered null, and on top of this his body can regenerate on both a micro and a macro level. This is how he is able to utilize spells despite the low quality of his circuits. Once they burst, his body quickly works on repairing them. While reparations on such a small level are extremely fast, injuries such as cuts or broken bones take much more time, with a cut up body taking hours to clean up and more severe injuries taking a day or more.

Other Abilities:(Skills not related to magecraft)

Mystic Codes:(Potions, mana replenishers or trinkets)

Weapons/ Other Belongings:

Personality:

Short History:​

Reactions: Takumi
Damn what a great timing for you there @cojemo. As soon as you finish up with that I'll begin to start our rolling for pairs and if you need any help just let me know. I'll go over the rest of it once you finish up.

Also, @Shiki, terribly sorry I forgot to respond to your idea on a caster villain. I imagine that would work well considering FGO lacks....well lets just say they lack a consistent villain and I'd rather have one. We can always have that caster be an ally to Lev or something to that affect. If you want to talk further about ideas or something like that in regards to the caster, just message me anything else in a dm and we can further flesh it out.

Actually now that I'm curious, I'm curious as to how our posts will play out considering how interconnected our servants and masters can be from the raffle.

Hm, still open? Or would that make odd numbers again?

Is it just me or does he resemble Lævateinn? I'm not gonna make use of that info IC I swear

@ERode
We do need an assassin for the group if we wanna fill in all the servants, so you should be fine as long as you make a master and servant (or drag someone else to be one of the parts)

Yeah we do need an assassin class servant still @ERode and another master to fill out that pair. Again, if you'd rather just play a servant and there isn't another person willing to step in to make another master I'll just make up the master I was thinking I'd have go in with later on.

And @Ailucia, what were you curious about in regards to the posting stuff? Was it the formatting or just the way everyone will write out their stuff. Cause one of those I can answer, the other we have to wait for the story to start to see obviously. Haha!

I guess the formatting of it, especially when it comes to time our Master might want to act/react to something but our (as in the one we created) Servant doesn't have anything to go off.

I'd say that the best way to go about it is we'll set up a rotation that best sets up everyone for reaction/planning set ups with the pairings and things like that. Naturally some of those rotations will reach some snags but in previous roleplays where everyone played multiple people and they directly interacted and forced responses it ended up working out pretty well. We'll get better as we go but if anything starts happening in regards to the pace or progression we'll start fixing things up to make it go a bit better.

Reactions: Takumi
@Takashi it wasn't intentional, but after some reverse Google searching I found out they are the same face claim so....yup you are right! We could do something with that story wise and whatnot with why that is, or we could just chalk it up to then looking similar. :P

Also, with how my character is planned to be I'm seeing great interactions with a lot of characters. For example, @Ailucia Yuuto is going to be a sexist who grew up believing men are just naturally stronger and women, while able to be impressive, should confirm to their gender role.

@cojemo

Sounds fun! She's definitely been living with people having that mentality around her, so it will be sure to remind her of home. Probably a lot of headbutting to be had, especially with banter behind it.

@MixedUpGuy ey, what's the plan when someone drops? Does their character become a perma NPC? Do they just insta-die? Or wut.