Fate/Stay Night RP

Or a Hospitaller (Knights of St John.) They are essentially the Templars, just they wear Black armor with a white cross.
I like the Templars.
But can I be an American?

As long as you hunt all heretics aka all magi, like a proper Templar~

So, Fighting Magic with Magic? COOL!

You won't use much magic. More like scarments and stuff.
YEAH! Killing mages by anointing the sick and Baptism . xD

Can I still get like Fantasy mage things like the fire on my hands? sorry for asking a lot of Questions. This is my last one before I post my CS.

You can put sigils on your weapons that manifest various burial rites. Which does include setting people on fire.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Wait, can I use the Kaballah subgroup of Thaumaturgy, since that's Jewish which is essentially Christian?

Alright! ok. i.

Appearance:
Darker_than_BLACK__Hei_by_m4g3d4rk.jpg

Name: Aaron White AKA The Fourth Horseman

Servant: (Can be left blank for now)

Alignment: Neutral Good

Height: 6' Even

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Blue

Blood type: AB

Dislikes: Heretics, Those who defy God, Pain

Magic:
-quality: D
-quantity: D

Abilities: Consecration, The Sacraments, Judo, Guns

History: Born to Catholic Parents who thought magic was of Satan, They sent him to live in a monastery away from Worldly things. At age 14, He met a Templar named John, who introduced him into the order. He was sent to spy on the Church. He joined as a Priest named Riley, and made his way through various orders, while spying on the Church, he learned of the Holy Grail War, which he became obsessed with. At age 20, Aaron was one of the top Heretic Hunters in the order. He went to a Medical School where He learned about anatomy and studied Infectious diseases. This made him noticed by the CDC which they forced him to join, Blah blah blah, He graduated, and got a small job with the CDC, and he still works as a priest which causes some conflict, and Finally the Templars sent him to the Holy Grail war as a fighter.

Wish: For the Templar Order to be restored into the Church

Your magic ranks should be lower. You don't really specialize in magic but in scarments. Remember C and C rank is average for a magi.

His Servant is gonna be really Mana starved then.

Well that is the problem with being a priest. Look how much weaker Gil got when he switch masters.

At least i can kill the masters...

Kirei is such a bad Master that he managed to lower Gil's Magic Resistance. At least you aren't at that level!

Also @Necrosis since I'm summoning a Japanese Servant, what's my upward cap in terms of Culturesphere bonuses?

David is too powerful for a non-mage, so not David. Someone want to partner with me?

Well post that profile and then I will tell you what to boost.

I meant more along the lines of how Lancer gets extra NPs and Skills rather than boosts to existing ones. Like how many NPs/Skills am I allowed?