Fate/Stay Night RP

Actually, Only the Fate series and a few others are in the Nasuverse. They have works that are assumed to be but never stated (CANAAN) and there are those that aren't (I'll get back to you on that, but I know they have works that aren't in the Nasuverse.)
Nasu and Takeuchi have works that aren't in the Nasuverse, but those aren't TYPE-MOON works, those are just works by the founding members of TYPE-MOON. The Nasuverse is the catch-all term used to refer to the universe which follows TYPE-MOON mechanics and which works associated and advertised as "TYPE-MOON works" reside in the category of.

That doesn't mean everything Nasu thinks of is in TYPE-MOON, just how R07 can write stuff not related to the When They Cry series. The Nasuverse is just the term used for TM stuff, because it originated with Nasu's worldbuilding.

I'm not gonna lie, I do love the devotion to accuracy that is going on in this thread. XD

v ---- And I must too old, but what does that mean? XD
Ara ara, you're getting strawman-y~

Actually Canaan is separate from the original 428 world due to severe inconsistencies with the plotline which had far less to do with super scientist experiments and violent lesbian relationships. It's a Nasu original work embellished from an original segment of the game developed by Nasu and Takeuchi. It's probably best treated as a standalone though.

Never mind,

Nasu and Takeuchi have works that aren't in the Nasuverse, but those aren't TYPE-MOON works, those are just works by the founding members of TYPE-MOON. The Nasuverse is the catch-all term used to refer to the universe which follows TYPE-MOON mechanics and which works associated and advertised as "TYPE-MOON works" reside in the category of.

That doesn't mean everything Nasu thinks of is in TYPE-MOON, just how R07 can write stuff not related to the When They Cry series. The Nasuverse is just the term used for TM stuff, because it originated with Nasu's worldbuilding.
The first Type Moon work (Garden of Sinners WAS NOT in the Nasuverse!
Neither was Tsuki no Sango!

You know, I think the creators would be very impressed with the precision and devotion that is taking place in this here thread. When I met the animation directors of SAO, Magi and Burst Angel at Sakura-con (my friend is press =D I tagged along and asked questions! Got to practice my Japanese!) were really impressed that fans loved and knew so much about their creations.

Sorry, that was kinda off topic, but a observation I had to mention. Lol.

The first Type Moon work (Garden of Sinners WAS NOT in the Nasuverse! Neither was Tsuki no Sango!

Nani? They both are.

Garden of Sinners (AKA KnK) is definitely in the Nasuverse. It's a parallel universe to Tsukihime, it features other Nasuverse characters like Touko, operates off of Nasuverse mechanics, and the like.

Tsuki no Sango's an alternate future, similar to Angel Notes or Fate/EXTRA. All the same general 'verse under the precept of the Kaleidoscope.

Not sure where you're getting the idea that they're different from. Ryougi's even one of the main three heroines.

I think the creators would be very impressed with the precision and devotion that is taking place in this here thread.

They just sort of find it funny. Nasu's said something about that in interviews, can't be bothered to go get quotes.

Haha, from the sounds of it, he would. XD

Wow. That was a fun little argument.
Also: Screw Canon! The Apocrypha is where it's at! (biblical and anime joke.)
Es Obstinata. Es Obstinata
Bonus Ludus. Bonus Ludus
Latin for you are stubborn! Good game!

And I didn't mean that as an insult. It's quite a good trait to have.

Lol! XD Well, I'm feeling motivated to pop Fate/Extra into my PSP now... Just wish I had time to actually play it. Writing is much easier while I'm drawing chibis than gaming is.