Fate/Stay Night RP

N

Necrosis

Original poster
Fate%20stay%20night%20servants.jpg

The year is 2004, the location is Fuyuki City. At first glance this simply looks like a normal town but see it from a point of a Magus and you will notice something strange here, a Grail War. Taking place in Fuyuki city is the 5th Holy Grail War. Here seven magus are chosen to participate in the Holy Grail War. These Magus are called Masters who can summon a Heroic Spirit to fight side by side with them. These Heroic spirits are called servants and are famous heroes, like King Arthur, Vlad, Achilles, Alexander the Great, Jack the Ripper and etc. Servants posses supernatural powers and some are capable of wiping out entire armies single handily. A master and his servant will work together to try and defeat the other servants and masters in order to get the Holy Grail. To make sure that the servant works with his Master, the Master is given three command seals, that can force the servant to do something against his will but this order must be specific, the more vague it is, the less power the order will have. The Holy Grail is a powerful device able to grant a person wish, hence why magus are willing to put their lives on the line.

Information on Servants: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Servant
Information about Masters: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Master
Information on Command seals: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Command_Spells

Spots: (These ones are required)
Saber: Murmasa Sengo / Master: Open
Lancer: Karna (Darth Revan) / Master: Open
Archer: David / Master: Open
Berserker: Open / Master: Open
Rider: Open / Master: Open
Caster: Open / Master: Open
Assassin: Open / Master: Open
- - - - -
Spots: (These ones are extra in case we get to many people joining)
Avenger: Open but not required / Master: Only available if there is an Avenger
Ruler: Open but not required
Left Over Servant From Previous War: Open but not required / Master: Only available if there is a left over servant
Shielder: Open but not required. Please PM if your interested in this class / Master: Only available if there is a Shielder
Supervisor: Father Tietram (NPC)
Note: Two master slots will be taken up by NPC's.
- Please no "god modding" (God modding is making your character being able to do anything hence the term god modding. This could be for simply making your character doing things they normally can't do.)

- Absolutely no "autohitting" (Autohitting, as it name implies is when you say you do an attack and have it automatically hits without giving the other person to react. So if I say Celica and Rachel for whatever reason are fighting and I go "Jim fires his laser beams and it hits John right in the chest." that would be autohitting. This can also fall into god modding.)

- No "power playing" (Power playing, is when you take control of another person's character without their permission. Like autohitting, powerplaying can also fall into god modding.)

- No "fountain of knowledge" (Fountain of knowledge is making your character know about everything even when they don't. Or in a lesser degree, making them an expert in something they don't have any idea about. For example Arturia shouldn't be an expert in robotics. This also falls under god modding just like the others.)

- Do not "auto dodge", you should be able to only dodge about 2 in every 3 attacks when fighting an opponent who is around your level. No one wants to fight someone who just keeps dodging your attacks all the time.

- Do not talk about how awesome your character is, instead prove it by RPing it. Talking about how bad ass your character is and how he can kick other roleplayer's ass can actually be pretty toxic to an RP.

- If you do not post for a week without giving a warning, then you will be kick from the rp

I prefer canon characters over original created characters. That is not to say you cannot make originally created characters but I will want an explanation on why their stats are like that, how their skills and noble phantasm relates to their legend.

(I would prefer if at least half the servants were canon characters)
Appearance:
Name:
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class:
Alignment:
Height:
Weight:
Armament:
Wish:

Stats: (See the following link for information http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Parameters)
Strength:
Endurance:
Agility:
Mana:
Luck:
Noble Phantasm:

Class abilities: (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill)
Name, Rank and Description of the skill

Skills: (See the previous link)

Noble Phantasms (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm)
Name:
Quote:
Type:
Range:
Maximum target:
Description:

(Note I consider anyone from the Type Moon Universe to be a canon character, so yes, you can have Aoko as a master. That being said I may disallow some characters or nerf them slightly. Such as 5th magic not being usable on servants.)

Appearance:

Name:

Servant: (Can be left blank for now)

Alignment:

Height:

Hair color:

Eye color:

Blood type:

Dislikes:

Magic:
-quality:
-quantity:

Abilities:

History:

Wish:

Currently two lords within the mage association are fighting each other for power and attempting to expand their influence. These two lords are know as Pierre Windsor and George Mortcombe. George Mortcombe saw the Grail War as a chance to end this battle swiftly and decisively. Thus he sent in several of his mages to do battle for him. This includes Bradley Allencourt, Thomas Millington, Genevieve Shawcross and Daphne Montcroix. Yet only Bradley Allencourt was chosen as a master. Upon hearing this, Pierre Windsor used his connections to the church and his good friend to get Levi Thompkins, an Inquisitor to assist him. In addition he also sent several of his mages to help out, including Charles Marple, Prudence Calymoore and Evelynne Damon-Cowles. Yet like the previous group only Levi was chosen as a master.

As such these two masters will attempt to recruit or eliminate all other masters. They will also be supported by their fellow mage allies. If a master allies with the wrong group or doesn't ally at all and loses the war, he may find himself being hunted down by the other Lord. Thus masters must now be careful of who they ally with or if they should even ally with anyone. (I added this in, so that there is a story for the masters and it gives them something to do).

1445966-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Bradley Allencourt

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Height: 5'8

Hair color: White

Eye color: Blue

Blood type:A

Dislikes: Suck ups

Magic:
-quality: B+
-quantity: B

Abilities: He has master all five elements of magic. In addition he also has a mystic code called Sanguine Eclipse. When used, it boosts his strength, speed, defense and the quality of his magic. In addition he can also use nearby blood. This means he can suck out the blood of his nearby non magic users and add it to his own. With blood he can attack, create shields or heal himself. Due to the magical effects, he does not need to worry about regular diseases and virus being transferred. Assisting him is Thomas Millington a magi who a Mystic eyes that allows me to see Heroic spirits even when they are in spirit mode. Genevieve Shawcross who excels at setting up workshops and creating all sorts of items and Daphne who specializes in greater rituals.

Wish: Absolute Power
dungeon-fighter-priest-anime-23591450-400-600.jpg

Name: Inquisitor Levi Thompkins

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Height: 6'1

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Grey

Blood type: C

Dislikes: Chaos, faithless people

Magic:
-quality:D
-quantity:C

Abilities:
As an Inquisitor Levi can make excellent uses of Sacraments and can even use Cremation Sacraments in addition to Baptism Sacraments. He also makes use of Black Keys and his Conceptual weapon, Grand Order. Grand Order increases the effects of his Sacraments and Black Keys while also acting as one. This allows him to even damage servants, though he will still won't be able to go toe to toe with them. As an Inquisitor he is well trained in marital arts and other forms of combat making him a first rate killer. In addition he also has three magus assisting him: Charles Marple who excels in Bounded Fields, Prudence Claymoore who has a special type of mystic eyes that allow her to see Heroic spirits even when they are in spirit form and Evelynne Damon-Cowles who excels in creating objects and reinforcements.

Wish: None
Name: Mordred
Class: Saber
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Height: 154 cm
Weight 42 kg
Armament: Armor, Sword, Helmet
Dislikes: Her Father, Talking about her Gender, Being in spirit form

Stats:
Strength: B+
Endurance: A
Agility: B
Mana: B
Luck: D
Noble Phantasm: A

Class abilities:
Magic resistance: B Cancels all chants bellow three verses. Greater Rituals and even High-Thaumaturgy have difficulties even affecting Mordred.
Riding skills: B Can drive most vehicles with excellent skill but is unable to ride Monstrous Beasts and Phantasm Races.

Skills:
Instinct: B The ability to feel the flow of battle and thus make the most favorable choice.
Prana Burst: A By placing magical energy into her body and then instantly expelling it, Mordred can increase her performance. In addition, regular weapons that are not at the level of Divine mystery can be destroyed in a single blow. She is also be shown to be able to jump on top of building with a single jump and can destroy a tank with only one punch.
Battle Continuation: B An ability that allows oneself to leave combat and return to allied territory even after being defeated. In predicaments it gives strength of vitality.
Charisma: C- This skill is not explained but Mordred was successfully able to start a Rebellion against her father. It may also be related to how she inspires those around her when fighting.

Noble Phantasms

Secret of Pedigree:
"Helm of Hidden Infidelity"
Type: Anti unit (Self)
Range: 0
Maximum target: 1 person
A Helmet that was worn for Mordred entire life until her final battle with her father. This hides certain parameters from everyone including her own master. Her true name, personalty, Noble Phantasm and innate skills are hidden and cannot be read. As long as Mordred does not hold her sword, this ability continues to function even after she has taken off the helmet. In addition it also prevents people who would be able to identity her from recalling such information.

Clarent
"Radiant and Brilliant Royal Sword"
Type: Anti Unit
Range: 1
Maximum target: 1
More Dazzling than any silver, this weapon normally equal if not superior to Excalibur but because Mordred stole it it has a lower rank.

Clarent Blood Arthur
"Rebellion Against My Beautiful Father"
Type: Anti-Army
Range: 1-50
Maximum Target: 800
By taking a stance, Mordred can activate her Noble Phatasm. By activating her Noble Phatasm, her helmet is removed and the space around her is filled with blood while the sword is enveloped by a radiance of blood and giving off a strange noise as it then transforms. Once transforming it turns into a sword that looks like it should be wielded by a demon. By raising her sword, Mordred releases the Blood radiance upon her foes in a flash of light. It becomes a surging wave with its only purpose is destruction. In addition she may also fire a weaker version of this Noble Phantasm called Crimson Lightning.
Saber_of_Red.png
Saber_of_red_armour2.png
Clarent_Blood_Arthur.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
xD I really want to join this xD and post Iron Man or something as Avenger class just as a Joke.
I'll probably be Archer or Lancer though. (St George or King David of Course.)

I may join sooner or later. Might come in as a canon character because I'm too lazy to think up a new character right now, so we'll see.

Thanks for reserving Lancer, you probably know who Im gonna go. Though I may make an OC

May I use King David as a Servant? Would he qualify as canon? I may need help with some stuff, can you PM me that stuff that I need help on? I left that stuff blank.
Appearance:
Name: King David
Master: (Can be left blank for now)
Class: Archer
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Height: 171 CM
Weight: 62 KG
Armament: a sling
Dislikes: Conquerers, Saul,
Wish: I don't know? For Israel to be a great nation again?

Stats: (See the following link for information http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Parameters)
Strength: C
Endurance: D
Agility: B
Mana: C
Luck: A
Noble Phantasm: B

Class abilities: (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Skill)

Skills: (See the previous link)
Divine Protection:
The form and flesh of a man prophecized to be king, bearing the quick-wittedness and brute strength to defeat beasts unaided. Though he has been resurrected by the power of the Grail, Servant does not regard himself as a vessel to the soul of his original -- merely as an instrument of God. He does not terribly mind this existence, content merely to feel the grace of his Lord.

• Harp Performance
In life, the Servant is said to have exorcized evil spirits on the behalf of King Saul of Israel with use of his harp alone. His skill with the instrument is such that he is capable of purging mental interference and restoring psychological stability to those who listen to his music. However, the accuracy of projectiles and polearms suffer a large Rank Down within hearing range. The Servant's act of exorcism may have a modern analogue in musical therapy.

• Divinity
Though the Servant was originally a mere shepherd in life, as an ancestor of Christ, he qualified weakly as a being of divine nature -- perhaps equivalent in rank to Joseph of Nazareth. He possesses some defense against the action of conceptual relics and Noble Phantasms based in the divinity of Christ (though not those based in the divinity of God) -- for example, "holy shrouds," "the stakes of the Crucifixion," and "the Lancea Longini"; possibly even "the Holy Grail."

• Charisma:
A prodigy of military tactics and command in life, the Servant called to arms a force of 320 thousand men to seize the city of Jerusalem. For the long path of bloodshed that he wrought as a military leader, he later deemed to seek the forgiveness of God by building a place of worship in his capital. (Due to certain circumstances, it was not built until the reign of his son, Solomon.)

Noble Phantasms (http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm)
Name: Hamesh Avanim: The Five stones
Quote: The Five Stones .
Type:
Range:
Maximum target:
Description: The slingshot that defeated the giant Goliath. A Noble Phantasm that consists of five decorated stones bound by the line of a sling, normally carried behind the Servant's waist. Hamesh Avanim expresses David's generosity: As projectiles, the first four stones are used as warning shots as the Servant attempts to persuade his opponent to lay down arms. If said opponent fails to comply, the fifth stone may be launched -- a rapid, nonlethal attack that is extremely difficult to evade. Normal Heroic Spirits are rendered unconscious on impact, and their belongings are "redesignated" to the possession of the user of the Hamesh Avanim; that is, even if they take hold of their former Noble Phantasms, usage is disallowed by divine authority. The sling itself is the true Hamesh Avanim, and the five projectiles are merely normal stones that have undergone transfiguration; they may be unendingly replenished.

Name: Sacrifice
Quote: Flames upon the Altar
Type: Anti Personnel
Range:
Maximum target: 1
Description: The "flame that carries the hottest heat, shinning brightly, which flared up by God's commands" which appears in the Book of Numbers of the Old Testament. A phantasmal incense burner in deactivation. Ketoret is burned within, and when the violet fumes that issue have enveloped the target, thunderclouds and mist gather overhead -- giving the impression of Mount Sinai; from them, a fire descends from the heavens, incinerating without a trace all those who would oppose the will of God. The flames are shaped like an altar

Name: Ark
Quote: The Chest of the Covenant
Type:
Range:
Maximum target:
Description: A wooden box that contains the original engravings of the Ten Commandments issued to Moses by God. As a Noble Phantasm, its effect is narrow but absolute; besides the Servant that carries them, all those who would deem to touch the box without authorization are drained of their prana unto death. Upon seizure of Jerusalem and the removal of the Philistines, King David of Israel appointed the city as his capital, and situated within it the Ark of the Covenant

let's just make the attacks based on the descriptions.

Last edited:
I rather you make an original character then use an incomplete servant. As we have no ideas on their weakness or how they might work. For example look how much Atalanta changed.

Mmm... Necrosis, you may want to restrict canon Masters. There are some insanely powerful people in the Nasuverse, and I'm not just talking about the protagonists or Magicians.

Dang... I really want to use David, since last time turned out to be a bust...

Mmm... Necrosis, you may want to restrict canon Masters. There are some insanely powerful people in the Nasuverse, and I'm not just talking about the protagonists or Magicians.
Of course. No playing Arc for example.

I mean, David is mainly a defensive Servant, so if we just work with Defense a lot, and not make him to over the top...

The thing is we have no idea how he works. Shouldn't you just wait till Fate/Grand Order comes out? As then his character will be completed.

Reactions: Minerva
The thing is we have no idea how he works. Shouldn't you just wait till Fate/Grand Order comes out? As then his character will be completed.
WHAT? Why did no one tell me that David was gonna be in it?! You are kidding me!
*sighs.* I'm a bit depressed that Lancer is taken, because we have a complete George.

Reactions: Verite
Isn't David complete? Even if he was scrapped it's not like you can't use it. Doesn't seem like much of a problem considering he has all his essential information

Also putting together a Master.

Isn't David complete? Even if he was scrapped it's not like you can't use it. Doesn't seem like much of a problem considering he has all his essential information

Also putting together a Master.
We can't find

WHAT? Why did no one tell me that David was gonna be in it?! You are kidding me!
*sighs.* I'm a bit depressed that Lancer is taken, because we have a complete George.
Every single servant is going to be in it, including all the cancels one. Also rumor has it that servants can be summoned in different classes. For example lancer from fate/stay night can also be a caster. Here is a picture of him as a caster.

Attachments

• CasterCu.jpg
    CasterCu.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 12
We can't find
You can't find his essentials?

Give me a sec.

David
King of Israel
David is based on the king of ancient Israel who appears in the Old Testament. Placing his duty as an agent of God first and foremost, he possesses the strength of will to maintain an extreme calm in the face of utter desperation, clear-mindedly evaluating his situation in a realistic manner. To his view, "All humans upon this earth have a place within God's plan," and should be regarded with appropriate respect. Typical of many heroes, however, he has a weakness for women with nice bodies, occasionally muttering, "I wish to take a wife for myself ..." Though he is considered an unparalleled genius in his talent with a harp, he possesses little skill in dancing. However, he favors both as his pastimes.

• Class:Archer
  • Source:Old Testament
  • Alignment:Lawful Neutral
  • Height:171cm
  • Weight:62kg
  • Armament: Sling

Illustrations: Ginka
Creator: Hoshizora Meteo (TYPE-MOON)

Legend
As a shepherd, he was told by the prophet Samuel that he had been given a special role from God. He is famous for episodes such as performing with a harp in front of Saul, king of Israel, to exorcise him from an evil spirit, and defeating the Philistine giant Goliath. Saul soon became jealous of David's glory in battle, and he became the target of assassination attempts. However, after Saul dies in battle with the Philistines, David ascends the throne and conquers Jerusalem. David's only disgrace is his disregarding the law to pursue the married woman Bathsheba. He murders his vassal to obtain her, and he endures God's punishment for it in his last years.

Status

• STR: C
  • CON: D
  • AGI: B
  • MGI: C
  • LCK: A
  • Noble Phantasm: B

Skills

• Divine Protection
The form and flesh of a man prophecized to be king, bearing the quick-wittedness and brute strength to defeat beasts unaided. Though he has been resurrected by the power of the Grail, Servant does not regard himself as a vessel to the soul of his original -- merely as an instrument of God. He does not terribly mind this existence, content merely to feel the grace of his Lord.

• Harp Performance
In life, the Servant is said to have exorcized evil spirits on the behalf of King Saul of Israel with use of his harp alone. His skill with the instrument is such that he is capable of purging mental interference and restoring psychological stability to those who listen to his music. However, the accuracy of projectiles and polearms suffer a large Rank Down within hearing range. The Servant's act of exorcism may have a modern analogue in musical therapy.

• Divinity
Though the Servant was originally a mere shepherd in life, as an ancestor of Christ, he qualified weakly as a being of divine nature -- perhaps equivalent in rank to Joseph of Nazareth. He possesses some defense against the action of conceptual relics and Noble Phantasms based in the divinity of Christ (though not those based in the divinity of God) -- for example, "holy shrouds," "the stakes of the Crucifixion," and "the Lancea Longini"; possibly even "the Holy Grail."

• Charisma
A prodigy of military tactics and command in life, the Servant called to arms a force of 320 thousand men to seize the city of Jerusalem. For the long path of bloodshed that he wrought as a military leader, he later deemed to seek the forgiveness of God by building a place of worship in his capital. (Due to certain circumstances, it was not built until the reign of his son, Solomon.)

Noble Phantasms

• Hamesh Avanim: The Five Stones
The slingshot that defeated the giant Goliath. A Noble Phantasm that consists of five decorated stones bound by the line of a sling, normally carried behind the Servant's waist. Hamesh Avanim expresses David's generosity: As projectiles, the first four stones are used as warning shots as the Servant attempts to persuade his opponent to lay down arms. If said opponent fails to comply, the fifth stone may be launched -- a rapid, nonlethal attack that is extremely difficult to evade. Normal Heroic Spirits are rendered unconscious on impact, and their belongings are "redesignated" to the possession of the user of the Hamesh Avanim; that is, even if they take hold of their former Noble Phantasms, usage is disallowed by divine authority. The sling itself is the true Hamesh Avanim, and the five projectiles are merely normal stones that have undergone transfiguration; they may be unendingly replenished.

• Sacrifice: Flames Upon the Altar
The "flame that carries the hottest heat, shinning brightly, which flared up by God's commands" which appears in the Book of Numbers of the Old Testament. A phantasmal incense burner in deactivation. Ketoret is burned within, and when the violet fumes that issue have enveloped the target, thunderclouds and mist gather overhead -- giving the impression of Mount Sinai; from them, a fire descends from the heavens, incinerating without a trace all those who would oppose the will of God. The flames are shaped like an altar.

• Ark: The Chest of the Covenant
A wooden box that contains the original engravings of the Ten Commandments issued to Moses by God. As a Noble Phantasm, its effect is narrow but absolute; besides the Servant that carries them, all those who would deem to touch the box without authorization are drained of their prana unto death. Upon seizure of Jerusalem and the removal of the Philistines, King David of Israel appointed the city as his capital, and situated within it the Ark of the Covenant.

No, We found his stuff, We just need info on like the Class skills and Noble Phantasms.

It's ok, I'll just be David on the Fate/ RP I made xD. I'll come and watch this one.

Well, at least you can find a bright side~