Strength: B
Endurance: A
Agility: A
Mana: B
Luck: A+
Noble Phantasm: A++

Class abilities:
Magic Resistance - Rank C
Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against Magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals

Riding - Rank B
Most vehicles can be handled with above average skill. However, cannot ride the likes of Phantasm Races such as Monstrous Beasts.

Skills:
Divinity - Rank A
is the measure of whether one has Divine Spirit aptitude or not. At high levels one is treated as a mixed race of a Divine Spirit, and the level declines when the Heroic Spirit's own rank as a Monster, Demonic Beast raises. It can also decrease due one's dislike for the gods. It also has an effect which reduces special defensive values called "purge defense" in proportion to the Divinity's Rank. It can break through Skills such as Protection of the Faith and Enlightenment of the Sacred Fig.

Discernment of the Poor - Rank A
He will not be deceived by excuses and deceptions from words. (It expresses the power to grasp the true nature of the opponent possessed by Karna, who was blessed with the opportunity to inquire about the life and value of the weak due being someone without a single relative.)

Uncrowned Arms Mastership - No Rank
To the opponents, the rank of Karna's sword, spear, bow, Riding and Divinity appears to be one degree lower than what it actually is. If his true name is revealed, this effect will be terminated.

Noble Phantasms
Name: Vasavi Shakti: O Sun, Abide to Death
Quote: "Know the mercy of the King of the Gods. Indra, watch over me with keen interest! With this single strike, I shall inflict extinction. Be reduced to cinders, Vasavi Shakti!"
Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Divine
Range: 40-99m
Maximum target: 1,000 units
Description: is a spear of light that can even kill gods. It is a spear of mortality made out of lightning that is manifested by converting his golden armor, Kavacha and Kundala, due to Indra snatching it away in the legend and then rewarding Karna's noble posture with the spear. It can only be used once, exchanging tremendous defensive power to equip a spear with a powerful "anti-god" performance. It is an Indian version of a Buster Launcher that projects a giant lightning beam. Gilgamesh calls it a spear that cannot be used by anyone and "an article of rare beauty none have ever laid eyes upon." Due to Karna having obtained it in the legend and having never used it, it is impossible to tell if there is a corresponding treasure in the Gate of Babylon.

Name: Brahmastra Kundala: O Brahma, Curse Me
Quote: "This is not an imitation of Arjuna...! Beware the sky, I think it is going to get bad."
Type: Anti-Country
Range: 2-90
Maximum Target: 600 people
Description: is a Noble Phantasm obtained by Karna from the Brahman Parashurama. It is a projectile that is granted his fiery attribute, Prana Burst (Flames), which from one blow is likened to a nuclear weapon. It will appear as a bow under the Archer class, and it will manifest as a projectile under other classes. Under its original design in Fate/complete material IV, it is called Karna's hidden Noble Phantasm and trump card, having bestowed Brahmastra with the sweltering heat effect of his Prana Burst to increase its already wide effective range and power exceptionally.The usage of the ability in Fate/Extra CCC causes him to imbue his spear with flames by rapidly spinning it, and he subsequently throws it high into the air. Random projectiles of flame rain down over a period of time, and it is only utilized after Vasavi Shakti is deployed and Kavacha and Kundala is destroyed.

Name: Brahmastra: O Brahma, Cover the Earth
Quote: "A true hero kills with a stare!"
Type: Anti-Army, Anti-Country
Range: 2-90
Maximum Target: Whatever is in a straight line
Description: is a Noble Phantasm granted to Karna by Parashurama of the Brahmin. Utilized by calling upon the name of the god Brahma, it will pursue the enemy and surely strike with a wide effective range, but it cannot be used on opponents of greater ability than himself due to a curse. It will manifest as a bow under the Archer class, and it will manifest as a different projectile weapon under other classes. It appears as a visualization of hisintimidating stare from his right eye normally hidden by his hair, resembling a beam shooting from his eye, inFate/Extra CCC. This causes his Master, Jinako Carigiri, to rename his class "Launcher", the "Heroic Spirit of the laser beam." The skill Brahmastra Kundala bestows it with his Prana Burst (Flames), increasing its range and power.

Name: Kavacha and Kundala: O Sun, Become Armor
Quote: None
Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
Range: 0
Maximum Target: 1
Description: is the divine set of golden armor and golden earring given to Karna by his mother, Kunti, as confirmation of his heritage. Having copulated with the god Surya through a ritual, Kunti was afraid of bearing her first child and felt anxiety over whether he would acknowledge the child, so she prayed for proof that Karna was his son. Due to its toughness, Indra attempted to nullify it by transforming into a Brahman priest and visiting Karna's mansion. Indra asked him to hand over his personal effects upon going to bathe, and although he knew of Indra's trap, he swore that he would not refuse a Brahman's requests, giving up the armor that was the onlysign of his birth. Karna's posture was much too noble during the event, so Indra thought that it had to be rewarded, granting him the spear Vasavi Shakti. He still possesses the armor as a Heroic Spirit even though it was stolen in the myth, and utilizing Vasavi Shakti requires the armor to be permanently sacrificed.

Last edited:
Do note your using the Fate/Extra version, so attacks will not be reduce by 90%.

Alrighty, let me change that. I forgot I'm using Extra.

Do you mind if I join this?

samurai_soul_evil_katana_ivantao.jpg

Name: Murmasa Sengo
Master:
Class: Saber
Alignment: Chatoic Evil, Chaotic Mad when using Muramasa, The Bloodthirsting Demon Blade
Height:6'3
Weight:around 170 pounds
Armament:Lesser Muramasa blades he creates
Dislikes: Himself, most other people
Wish: Too be freed from his suffering and madness
Stats:
Strength:A
Endurance:B
Agility:C
Mana:B
Luck:D

Class abilities:
Magic Resistance: Rank A

Riding: Rank C, he can ride any type of Vehicle with slightly above average skill.
Skills:

Item Creation: Rank B, He can create Muramasa Katanas, as long as he has metals and an open flame. The Quality of the blade depends on the quality of the metal given to him, each blade taking an hour to make. The blades also can absorbs a small amount of prana with every cut, not very noticeable at first, but can cause trouble later on. The prana drain can also improve the quality of lesser blades, the highest the weapons can go is B-rank, but can temporarily go up to A for about 5 minutes by using stored prana to give it an over charge. After that, the blade self-destructs crumbling away into dust.

These blades are his main fighting weapons, and he is able to summon any of them that he has in storage at any moment, able to replace them the instant that they break(Think UBW, but he's summoning and not projecting, and their is a limited supply.)

Mental Pollution: Rank C, Provides a probability that mental interference magecraft will be rendered ineffective. In the condition that the Servant's master is of Evil alignment, and perpetrates acts of cruelty against the Servant, Mental Pollution will increase in rank, further increasing defenses against magecraft. However, as the Servant's psyche is inherently broken, this may result in irreversible deterioration. It raises to Rank B when he loses himself to his destructive impulses and goes on a killing spree.

Noble Phantasms: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Noble_Phantasm
Name:Muramasa
Quote:The Bloodthirsty Demon Blade
Type: Anti-Unit
Range:
Maximum target: 1-5
Description: The crystalization of the Muramasa legend, it is a katana that radiates intense amounts of bloodlust. The blade is a deep, glowing scarlet, representing all of the blood the blades have spilled. Once drawn, the blade gives the user Madness Enchantment Rank C, filling them with a maddening bloodlust. The blade cannot be sheathed until the blade has ended a life, or Saber is commanded to sheathe it by using a command spell. It also bears a similar Prana draining ability to it's lesser blades, but drains a more noticeable amount, which form into blades of blood-like energy around Saber. These blades can then slash out at his enemies, leaving slow to heal wounds, and possibly being able to damage one's magic circuits. Another ability the blade has is a sort of pull on opponents, drawing them closer to the blade through sheer bloodlust. The force is not a lot, but it makes all near misses, into grazing cuts.

Name:School of Muramasa
Quote:
Type:Support
Range:N/A
Maximum target:1(self)
Description: This noble phantasm is a representation of the school of Muramasa Sengo, where he taught others his style of smithing, thus ensuring that the blades legacy will continue. As such, when ever Saber is killed, as long as the blade Muramasa remains intact, he will reform within a few hours. This rebirth will not be a clone of Muramasa, but will be a different person altogether, one of his disciples that took up his legend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't he already in the other rp? I rather this rp not become a clone of the other rp with the same characters running around.

Okay, I'll make another one then, he was just the only ready made one I had that wasn't on the guild. I might app my Saber or a canon character. Either way, can Saber be held, or is no?

Well then the Saber sheet I was making is gone to waste.

I was thinking my Muramasa, but if that don't work, then I'd have to check the wiki for one that's good, but not OP.

@Necrosis is it cool if I make a Master and a Servant?

I have my eye on Abe no Seimei or Morgan le Fay as Caster right now since I can't use Merlin

You can make a servant as well as a master.
Tell me if your making Morgan le Fay. As I also created her as a caster in another rp. So I can probably give you some ideas, that is if you want.

You can make a servant as well as a master.
Tell me if your making Morgan le Fay. As I also created her as a caster in another rp. So I can probably give you some ideas, that is if you want.
Eh, I already made a Morgan CS before, so I'm more liable to go for Abe since I haven't done him yet.

But thanks for the sentiment.

Eh, I already made a Morgan CS before, so I'm more liable to go for Abe since I haven't done him yet.

But thanks for the sentiment.
Alright but do you mind if we trade notes on our Morgan, even if your not making her.