Fate/Stay Night RP

What skill makes more sense for Muramasa, Mental Pollution or Mental disorder. I'm asking this for RP reasons, as I think they have basically the same effect, but I don't think I could RP Mental pollution accurately.

Saber is finito, made some modifications from the original sheet.

Hi there, I'd quite like to build a rider class servant if that's still open?

Could I do something like Edit St George to be something like give David sensible and agreeable stats? ? or I said I was leaving, so I'll just go

I'm trying to decide If I should just make up stats for David, or make Judas Iscariot as the Assassin.

Well making up stats for David would be easier and faster and personally, I don't even know what kind of NP you could give Judas.

Well making up stats for David would be easier and faster and personally, I don't even know what kind of NP you could give Judas.
That's what I thought too. An NP for Judas could be The Knife that betrayed The Lord, and the 30 Silver Coins, but for everything else I'm blank.

Yea, but what do for example the coins do? Something like Rule Breaker where you give them to a Servant and he betrays his Master?

Yea, but what do for example the coins do? Something like Rule Breaker where you give them to a Servant and he betrays his Master?
That never occurred to me xD. If I make Judas I'll use that. I'll just work with David. Unless something happens.

I set it up so that we can base David's NP stats off of the descriptions.

nCaj8jh.gif

c50d0a0cd7397321e394fe3da306a2741321193452_full.jpg

Iskandar is best king!

Mongrels, please this is the best king:
20130523232403!Child_gilgamesh.png

Historical accuracy time:
Mesopotamia was conquered by Persia, which was conquered by Alexander. Was Greece ever conquered? No, it was integrate dinto Roman Society. Therefore
Greece lasted longer than Sumer, so
Iskandar > Gilgamesh!

Jack the Ripper is a loli girl. All your historical accurate arguments are invalid.

Historical accuracy time:
No one knows Who Jack the RIpper was, so therefore your argument is invalid.