Fate of Fantasy Norindul (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy that the two rps are smoothly running right now just want the other characters to join in soon. The sooner everyone gets in this the sooner Ill be sending us to Norindul!

Accepted =D

:3 Replied.

Nadia: THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!

Aiden: .....Idiot.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
OHHHHHH DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*puts on my Drama shades and makes the dramatic face* o - o

ohhh all that drama~

=DDDD Shit is picking up!! =D

=DDDD Shit is picking up!! =D
all this drama - 3 -!!~

I SHALL BE THE COMIC RELIEF! D,X<
None of my charatcers have ever been in drama o - o"

Really? neverrr?

well im certainly gonna have to change that a little XD...

Fair warning... and Angel or Sorai can attest to this for my rp style

I am the KING of Tragedy and Plot Twists. =D

Really? neverrr?

well im certainly gonna have to change that a little XD...

Fair warning... and Angel or Sorai can attest to this for my rp style

I am the KING of Tragedy and Plot Twists. =D

Oh God x.x and yes ^.^ none of my characters have ever had to deal with Drama lol X,3
I guesss they are all too cute to hurt ; w ; <3

OHHHHHHH DAT DRAMA DOE!!!!!!!~

*wiggles* I like to read drama, but I never get put in the situation X,Dall of my posts are too funny lol

You might think your character is too cute to be hurt by someone like Wolfsin.

.. you would be wrong.

v.v

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
You might think your character is too cute to be hurt by someone like Wolfsin.

.. you would be wrong.

v.v

Oh no ; - ; DUN HURT ZEIRY!
she may have a steely dispostion, but she is so sensitive! D,: She bottles everything up sometimes and it will just explode into a giant tear fest! I AM WARNING YOU! O:<

Ahh that was a good end for that little bit.

Yes I love rp drama especially when structured and used to further relationships and story pressure =D

I use Tragedy as a means to make characters lives believable and give them depth. I take things from you, I give them to you just so you can lose them later. I set up relationships that are doomed, or sometimes blessed to flourish. Thats just my style. XD

All that being said... I feel bad right now because Cat got cut off but Honestly for her type of character... this is a fucking... like fun house of shit for her to play around with and fuck with hahaha. @Gladis

So Ima post as Griffin get them outa here and then Come back with some npc focus to get other characters and things moving. =D

Ahh that was a good end for that little bit.

Yes I love rp drama especially when structured and used to further relationships and story pressure =D

I use Tragedy as a means to make characters lives believable and give them depth. I take things from you, I give them to you just so you can lose them later. I set up relationships that are doomed, or sometimes blessed to flourish. Thats just my style. XD

All that being said... I feel bad right now because Cat got cut off but Honestly for her type of character... this is a fucking... like fun house of shit for her to play around with and fuck with hahaha. @Gladis

So Ima post as Griffin get them outa here and then Come back with some npc focus to get other characters and things moving. =D

mehhh okies x.x

My characters usually add comic relief and entertainment in some form. I never do survival RPs because I ALWAYS DIE D,X DAMNIT!

Well this isn't your typical like straight survival thing either. This is more about the build of relationships and the struggle to get used to a harsh fantasy world and such while progressing as a character. Survival is obviously and element but not the main thing. I loves your comic relief charry style Doomy. it does help to have all of those elements, I am only saying that I can promise you some pretty intense dramatic, and serious moments for little Zeiry.

Goes for pretty much all characters =D

Status
Not open for further replies.