Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she is! XD

So was >.>
<,<

Supposed to mean you were interested in that role Doomy? XDD

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
So people! go ahead and jump into the roleplay (Mainly talking to those that haven't yet)

If you need help getting involved shoot me a pm and Ill work out a way to get ya in there.

Also who all is posting right now? =D

I'm posting after Sorai =3

KK shes working on hers now I just heard. =)

Awesome =3 I'm going to have to head to bed though after I post XD I'm sorry. I'm thinking I should change my sleep schedule to wake up earlier, I've been having problems with times lately, I seem to always be sleeping when the posts start... maybe I should only sleep for 3 hours tonight... hmmm XD doubt it but I shall try *Is not a morning person*

XD most times im the one getting fucked concerning when people are awake. Cuz i work the whole regular day for where I am and get home at Midnight. To which im up all night til 6am or so then asleep til 2 then only have two,ish hours before I have to work. Rinse.. repeat XD And most people are already in bed when i get off work normally v.v

SO... With recent events It might be extremely wise of @DarkHost to post with his character the Monitor because he is currently present in front of two twins threatening to outright kill someone. And yeah at this point she could use the help XD

Ah. My schedule is basically this:
-Wake up at 9:30 am eastern time
-Get online around 10 am
-stay online until around 3pm
-Start chores (Usually finishing about and hour later or less)
-Go back online around 4pm
-Step mom comes home around 6pm so I usually get off at this time, or I'm on and off.
-I get back on around 10pm
-Go to bed around 2am

Well that's my weekdays. I'm not on during the weekends, at least not until 10pm -2am, sometimes not even then XD

Thats extremely backwards XDD

Why not on durring weekends?

Lol I know XD

My step mom has off work during the weekends so we spend it together. Though when I get a batter phone I'll be on a lot more (That is, if I can go on the website *fingers crossed*) though it might be a while before I get the phone XD

Mkay, I'm going to bed, feel free to control my character, I'll be back on as soon as possible. Good night =3

Ummm... Omg right in the feels.... Smack... feels train coming through~

wooo wooo!

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
MARTIAL ARTS FLIP BY ZEIRY! O:<

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
.... Doomy I just have to say it again.. I love you.. XDDDD

things getting interesting all around now.

.... Doomy I just have to say it again.. I love you.. XDDDD

things getting interesting all around now.

MUAHAHAHA >:D DUN FUCK WITH TWEEDS

@Aka~Kitsune
But seriously. I love the Twins ; - ; I hope all 3 can become closer later.

Well, you offended Aiden so he's going to hold a grudge...
Give Nadia candy and she will love you. ^^''

Well, you offended Aiden so he's going to hold a grudge...
Give Nadia candy and she will love you. ^^''

...a love grudge? *feels hope* he is so sadistically cute > w < lmfao

Zeiry will give Naudia s much candy ; - ; <3

:D Go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.