Fate of Fantasy Norindul (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KANARI JUST SHOT ME IN THE FEELS

SOB ;A;
Ummm... Omg right in the feels.... Smack... feels train coming through~

wooo wooo!
Rofl these posts made me very happy XD. I'm glad I could make you feel this way lol
I've forgotten how 10 year olds act so she may be a bit more childish than normal 10 year olds XD
Gahhh it doesn't make it any easier! D= Most people just name people things for the hell of it, they don't worry bout the ethnicity and culture... french accents are... hot.. XD
I usually do research on my names, like gladis they should match the origins of the character but I also usually look at the meaning of the name as well if I can find them XD sadly I cant find Kanari's name meaning XD

... I love you guys ♥♥♥

... I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, JACK

Also Sinopa I did a little internet digging and found this for you~
Your First Name of: Kanari
Below is a brief analysis of the name Kanari

• Your first name of Kanari has given you a friendly, likeable nature, and you could excel in artistic, dramatic, and musical expression.
  • With this name, you desire the finer things in life, but you do not always have the resolve and vitality to put forth the effort necessary to fulfil your desires.
  • Your emotional feelings are easily aroused and you will always be involved in other people's problems as a result of your overly sympathetic nature.
  • You have many disappointments because of extending a helping hand to others in need, and then not receiving any acknowledgement or reciprocation for your generosity.
  • After each experience, you have to guard against feelings of despondency and self-pity.
  • You have high goals and ideals, but must incorporate more practicality, system, and concentration in order to materialize them.
  • In health, this name affects the nervous system and also the fluid functions, giving rise to kidney or bladder weaknesses.

Oo also also I'll be gone pretty much from now until like... 7 or 8 my time ;A; Sorry bby's, but I'll reply as soon as I get home. Kanari can go ahead and post and stuff

Also Sinopa I did a little internet digging and found this for you~
Your First Name of: Kanari
Below is a brief analysis of the name Kanari

• Your first name of Kanari has given you a friendly, likeable nature, and you could excel in artistic, dramatic, and musical expression.
  • With this name, you desire the finer things in life, but you do not always have the resolve and vitality to put forth the effort necessary to fulfil your desires.
  • Your emotional feelings are easily aroused and you will always be involved in other people's problems as a result of your overly sympathetic nature.
  • You have many disappointments because of extending a helping hand to others in need, and then not receiving any acknowledgement or reciprocation for your generosity.
  • After each experience, you have to guard against feelings of despondency and self-pity.
  • You have high goals and ideals, but must incorporate more practicality, system, and concentration in order to materialize them.
  • In health, this name affects the nervous system and also the fluid functions, giving rise to kidney or bladder weaknesses.
O.O hmm I'd say that fit Kanari right? lol thanks =3
posted, sorry it took so long XD

Last edited:
I'm Ill TT^TT

THIS IS NOT FAIR. IT SERIOUSLY ISN'T FAIR.

Probably a cold. I'm just hoping it wont end up as a chest infection as usual. TT ^TT

Awww, get well soon. if you have mucus in your chest you an boil some Thyme, perhaps lemonbalm if you have any, put it in a bowl and inhale the steam with a towel over your head and the bowl.

Thanks, I will get someone to grab stuff for it later. The bad part is I have to see my doctor... O_O

No problem. what's wrong with your doctor?

Just a really creepy person...

oooh I hate creepy doctors, I had one once, he was a germaphobe and he would only touch things with is pointer finger and thumb, he'd constantly rub hand sanitizer on his hands and tried not to touch anything as much as possible rofl. It was funny watching him try to take papers from the bottom of a stack in a drawer lol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL. I'm sorry but that is just funny xD Why is he a doctor then?

lol its ok I had to keep myself from laughing when I saw it XD. That was what I was wondering lol

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
Zeiry found her first Fangirl crush o - o

*laughs evilly, lightening striking all over*
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
omg omg omg so I just read Kain's posts and I seriously was thinking how he and Zeiry would get along X,D
I almost died laughing! I love everyone's characters

Status
Not open for further replies.