Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can justify it, go right on ahead. Considering the fact that I'm flat out considering Adolf Hitler as Berserker (its going to be dead obvious if I do that anyway so there's no harm in saying so), it isn't as though strange things aren't possible.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Number: 7
Desired: Saber
Undesired: Caster

There are a lot of spear/lance/polearm/staff using characters in Asian legends and mythologies. Perhaps you can look into those Soñar Gardián?

If you're looking for Lancers, Greek Mythology is a pretty good hunting ground too. Or you could always go with the luck of the Irish!

First CS
Desired: Archer and Saber (Gotta continue the family tradition!)
Undesired: Berserker and Caster
Number: 4

Second CS
Desired: Rider and Lancer
Undesired: Whatever the First Got and Caster
Number: 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the suggestions =D though almost every Greek hero uses swords XD but I think I find a hero.

As a reminder, villains are also totally legitimate choices too.

Go with Guan Yu. God of War!

Thank you for the suggestions =D though almost every Greek hero uses swords XD but I think I find a hero.
Nah man. It's all about the spears. Like, just to give an example, pretty much every Trojan War Servant qualifies as Lancer in some shape or form. In fact there was one who had spear game so strong that blocking it turned a shield into a Noble Phantasm!

...French Mythology also has two potential Lancers with a crapton of Noble Phantasms. And Jeanne d'Arc

Actually. For a spear you could use Zhao Yun from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms Era. Of course he is a real person, the Dynasty Warrior games just buffs up everyones legends.

Lu Bu could be a good berserker o.o

Arjuna from Hindu myth can be a lancer since he was given Shiva's Pasupata.

Longinus, the centurion who pierced jesus' side with a lance could be a good lancer.

Poseidon could be a powerful lancer but I believe gods are banned... Right?

Penthesilea the Amazon Queen is a good candidate for a female lancer.

Samson is a good candidate for Berserker.

Any historical conqueror would probably make for good Berserkers like Gengis Khan and Atilla the Hun.

King Leonidas or Alexander the Great

Given the existence of Karna in Apocrypha and Extra, anyone who possessed an Astra in Hindu myth qualifies as both Lancer or Archer, weirdly enough.

And Berserkers need to have gone sufficiently insane or become feral though, not just brutal or violent. Most conquerors would be Rider.

Speaking of Berserkers, Enkidu qualifies for it and Lancer.

Holy crap so many suggestions XD lol. Omg Dynasty Warriors >_< my ex loves that game, I found it so-so. I'm not into Chinese or Japanese heroes though but thank you for those options. I already looked up Achilles and Alexander but his main weapon was a sword, as usual lol.

O.O I might have to look up some of these names.....*goes to spend another hour+ researching on google*

Alexander the Great would be more of a Rider class. Not Lancer

I found my hero yay! Cant wait to make his CS *anxiously waits*

I've been tempted to make a Master but I don't really want this roleplay with just 7 People. I know this isn't my roleplay, but you know. If everyone was a Servant and Master then there would be no real variety on players.

Status
Not open for further replies.