Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having randomized master would be really interesting though, but thats just me xD

As for the sheet part. I think its better to make it hidden, since I assume its to make sure people dont know who is who's master. Though in IC, people cant really know though, unless we really make them not know in OOC and IC.

I would honestly like it randomized. Just trying to be accommodating.

I would agree on randomizing here. But first, masters roles need to be filled.

I vote for randomizing too

Btw love the new pic and sig Akashi

• Love
Reactions: Akashi
Thanks, it's obviously Saber ;3

And it had been a while since I changed my avatar so I thought, might as well make it Saber. Though the avatar is is also Saber, but she's from a spin-off series than the original. She is darker there.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Thanks, it's obviously Saber ;3
And it had been a while since I changed my avatar so I thought, might as well make it Saber. Though the avatar is is also Saber, but she's from a spin-off series than the original. She is darker there.
I was wondering where the dark saber came from XD I knew it was her in both lol

View attachment 43307
Name: Killala (Kee-la-la) "Kil" Ookami

Likes: Flowers, sweets, water, animals, children, music, reading, mixed martial arts, kendo.
Dislikes: Fire/extreme heat, spicy foods, cruelty, bullies, racists/sexists, bugs, death.

Wish: To become the strongest in the world.

Personality: Calm, passionate, unpredictable, brave, strong, protective, stubborn, compassionate, smart.

Bio: Killala is an orphan, she was found on an orphanage doorstep when she was 18 months old. Since then shes gone from foster home to foster home until she was old enough to get her own job and eventually her own place. Now she lives in an apartment in the "bad side" of town by herself, she's trying to save enough to get a better place but can only work part time with school.

Magus rank: C
Magical background: Able to create, manipulate, and control water or liquid substances. Cant manipulate blood unless its outside of someones body, at least not yet. This includes heating liquid to a dangerous level or cooling it into ice.

Gear: A katana she has with her all the timeView attachment 43320
Finished with my Master CS

Dark Saber also shows up in the less offshoot Heaven's Feel route. 3 votes for randoms. 4 makes majority.

Reactions: Accelerator
I'll vote random. Especially since it conveniently eliminates any fighting for Servants partners.

Would it be like how we did Masters but two eliminations/favors?

Like, I have Caster so Caster is swapped out for, say, Assassin. And then I say I don't want Saber so that gets swapped for Assassin again/other class of choice?

Random is fine

Prettymuch though I want to avoid direct master, servant swaps (like you have my servant, I have yours) for obvious reasons but I'll deal with that.

Random it is.

Is Killala accepted btw @Nevvy ?

Yes, accepted.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Would anyone who signed up for servant only be willing to do double duty?

I'd be willing to do double Master duty, but I dunno how well that'd work out "^_^

It might get weird but I'll make it work. Just can't have too many masters doing double duty or the alliance trains will start looking weird.

Oooh, a Fate rp! I'm totally in!

Is there a slot for a Master available?

All Servant is taken, but there is...3 Master Spots left? I'm not sure. Nevvy knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.