Fate/Mark Last OOC and signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he's canon. And I would rather have 14 people than 7 but it doesn't look all that likely. Can't always have what we want.

Create a banner. Submit it. That's a start.

Hell, banners on tablets? You must be joking. I'd have done it if I was remotely capable.

I can whip up a banner for this. Will try to make one after my shift today.

That would be pretty awesome. I'm slightly handicapped for lacking of a mouse and keyboard.

So uhh, here's the banner I was able to come up with. I hope it's good enough:

kxdzVf7.png

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I hardly find myself in a position to be picky between my lack of equipment and general ineptitude with editing.

I'll put it up when I briefly get to a computer.

I like it but for the "Mark" part, its hard to make out the M, at least for me. But its your rp Nevvy =) other than that it looks awesome @Hologram Summer

I like it! How'd you manage to replicate the Fate Zero title font for the Mark Last part, if I may ask?

Erase over, draw in the rest. Assuming the m is weird to make the erase job easier by using part of the z. Better than I could have done.

Am I the only one thats made a CS so far? 0.0

I haven't really. Nor has Nevvy posted a CS for the Servants, unless I missed it somehow. I'll probably wait until all the master roles are filled before I make my Servant CS.

I meant for Master's

Holo has a cs

Ah true, I've been watching Fate Zero/Stay Night all day XD I wanna rp it *whines*

I'll put up a servant sheet after I do a few things, then. I believe we talked about keeping servant sheets hidden except between you and the respective master. Does anyone have comments or anything to state regarding that before I do?

Or not. A few notes. I'll be doing a half pairing of masters to servants. Please take your masters into account when designing your servants as they should share some sort of common ground or have some similarity. Ex, both are self sacrificial as in FSN. Also, please keep in mind to adjust your servant a bit according to the master. An A class mage and a noob summoning the same servant will not yield the same level of stregth. A stronger magus will do a better job of the summon so the servant will be more complete. If you wish, you can agree on a relic to be used to summon the servant too.

Name: (true identity)
Class:
Current age: (your servant is pulled through time so they don't have to be dead yet.)
Wish:
Special gear:
Abilities:
Noble phantasm: (one)
Personality:
Any changes or additions to understood history:

Strength:
Endurance:
Agility:
Prana:
Luck:
Noble phantasm:

Class skills:

------

On the stuff near the bottom, rank them relatively from Ex+ to E (so ex being highest, A below that and then letters going down to E) with plus and minus. Feel free to take fantasy liberty with it but keep the history and keep reasonability. Just because a guy was a normal human doesn't make him E rank in strength (which is still plenty stronger than a normal human) but at the same time, A means A. Like prettymuch among the strongest of the heroic spirits in that stat.

Class skills are a few things granted to the heroic spirits based on their innate skill and accounting for their earlier mentioned buffs. You can google these for a list or make up some yourself within reason but do explain them if you do take some creative liberty.

Last edited:
Name: Ilsesviel "Ilse" von Einzbern
Appearance: "I don't care what the they think! Can't I be allowed to be selfish just this once?"
Dislikes: Family, Fate, Snowfall
Wish: To forge her own destiny
Personality: Ilsesviel knows and understands exactly what's in store for her, and she absolutely loathes it. She wants out. She doesn't want to be a puppet on a string anymore, destined to meet a fate decided for her. She wants the opportunity to live a full life and to see the world that she's been denied since her birth.

As expected of someone like her, Ilse comes off more stoic or aloof than an energetic ray of sunshine. Though in practice she couldn't strictly be called stoic either. She definitely isn't much for facial expressions though. The most you'll usually get out of her is a small smile or a chuckle. If you want to know how she's feeling, her speech is probably the best indicator. In terms of mannerisms, she's been groomed by her family to act aristocratically, with a gracefulness befitting the former potential head of such an esteemed line. But that's just that: an act meant to perpetuate a facade. She's hardly the perfect little princess she makes herself out to be, and is more like a ball of loathing that's only concerned with her own goals and thinks of everything else as useless, but often pleasant, distractions.
Bio: Not a homunculus created by the Einzbern, but rather a naturally-born magus meant to succeed Jubstacheit von Einzbern and become the family's ninth head. Her childhood wasn't unnecessarily cruel, but within her strict teachings was the underlying threat of being thrown out like a failed homunuclus. Nevertheless, the number and quality of her circuits was exceptional, her origin very relevant to the Einzbern magecraft, and her aptitude for alchemy very high. It truly seemed that a bright future for the Einzbern's heir lay ahead.

Of course, life isn't always that simple. The sudden and very recent advent of the Seventh Holy Grail War meant that the Einzberns would have to prepare a container for the Grail. However, there was a problem. Namely that there was no way they could produce both a powerful Master and a stable Grail vessel in the short period of time alotted to them. So they plucked their heir apparent from her training in magecraft, strapped her to an operating table, and warped her very being into something not entirely human - a hybridized homunculus meant to become a sacrifice to summon the Holy Grail, but different from her predecessors in that she's can actually survive the process of becoming the wish granting machine long enough to make a wish herself.

Naturally, she's kind of pissed about being torn from her peaceful life and forced to pretty much kill herself for Einzbern bragging rights.
Magus Rank: A
Magical Background
Circuit Count: B+ (44) → A+++ (273)
Circuit Quality: A-
Elemental Affinity: Ether
Origin: Flesh
Sorcery Trait: Wish-Granting

• Wish-Granting Sorcery Trait
    Spellcasting without possessing the knowledge of the spell itself. Instead of complex systems that make up the spells of other magi, Ilsesviel, as a member of the Einzbern, can simply will spells into reality by expending prana. Could be likened to Divine Words, in that it's essentially forcing the world to obey your will rather than self-hypnosis. However, it's limited to spells that can be accomplished solely with prana and within the limits of Magic Circuits, nor can it accomplish feats of True Magic.

• Specialization: Western Alchemy
    The specialization of the Einzbern family. The school of magic that involves the study of the flow and manipulation of matter, different from the eastern alchemical processes. Changing the properties of solids or creating homunculi and familiars are some examples of what can be achieved using this. It is typically not suited for direct combat, which is a factor that led to the defeat of the Einzberns in previous Grail Wars. However, there are spells that can be utilized for direct combat, such as passing prana through a metal wire and shaping it into an eagle to attack an enemy.

• Specialization: Origin Alchemy
    The origin of flesh is an impulse directing its owner to, what else, work with bodies. Grants high natural proficiency in magecraft related to it, such as rapid healing of wounds, shapeshifting, structural analysis, or reinforcement of physical parameters. However, most commonly utilized by Ilse are alchemical transmutation spells that manipulate her own flesh, blood, and bone. An arm could be turned into a claw or a mass of tentacles, or a bone into a blade. Particularly gruesome are her abilities to take in corpses as raw materials or create necromantic familiars.

• Vessel of the Grail
    Every Holy Grail War, the Einzbern family has supplied the Lesser Grail, a vessel to absorb the energy of defeated Servants to call forth the Greater Grail that does the actual wish granting. However, ever since the Third Grail War, this vessel has been a person in order to prevent the Lesser Grail's destruction. Unfortunately, the vessel's body has unfailing fallen apart at the finale, preventing the Einzbern from actually winning. Realizing this, the Einzbern have turned Ilse into a Grail that, while not necessarily as magically gifted as their previous iterations, can survive due to her origin.

...And not to mention, once again, the Einzberns have created a Master with Magic Circuits far excess of what is needed.
Gear: N/A

EDIT:
Servants should not have EX ranked parameters. Seriously, there's absolutely no reason for any stat outside of NP to be ranked that high, and even then that's a bit iffy since EX ranks at full power can only be countered by other EX ranks.

Speaking of which, base stats (not minimums! e.g most Sabers seem to have B STR instead of A) for each class for reference:

Saber
STR: A
END: B
AGI: B
MAN: C
LUC: D

Lancer
STR: B
END: C
AGI: A
MAN: D
LUC: E

Archer
STR: C
END: C
AGI: C
MAN: E

Rider
STR: D
END: D
MAN: C

Berserker (without Mad Enhancement bonus)
STR: C
AGI: D

Caster
STR: E
END: E
AGI: C
MAN: A
LUC: B

Assassin
STR: D
LUC: B
Oh, and +/- on the end of non A/E signify situational bonuses.

Last edited by a moderator:
She sounds like the kind of master that would want to immediately burn all 3 command spells. Be aware that wishing a spell into existence is hardly the most prana efficient method though it does get results without the expertise.

Accepted.

Nah, she's more the type to not use Command Seals at all. Would make her a bit of a hypocrite, wanting the freedom to make her own choices and all.

EDIT2: All good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to tell people no ex or whatever. It is part of the system. Just saying that it is prettymuch reserved for the ridiculous. For example, if the illegal due to canon Hercules was present without god hand (and had something else instead), I wouldn't have a problem with him having ex strength. That's his calling card and is generally heralded as the strongest hero. I'd expect balance but it'd be fine. Tell me Merlin deserves ex strength and I will give you a lolno.

I meant burning her command spells on nothing just to spite the Einzberns.

Status
Not open for further replies.